main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Someone's watching over me Important message from Author! Please read!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jaya_Jag_Ben, Jun 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JordanCHFel

JordanCHFel Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2009
    Awwww no...hug are for sissies...kisses are for lovers:p

2. CelseteAntola

CelseteAntola TF.N Books Staff star 3 VIP

May 18, 2002
    :eek: Evil Cliffie!!! :mad: How dare you, JJB?!?! :p

Oh yeah, Pellaeon totally knows Jaina's secret... what intrigues me is why he's keeping it...???

[face_blush] Aww... such a sweet moment between Jag and Jaina. I loved how he became her ballast even amidst her self-imposed anger-fest. Very well written, JJB! =D=

Ohhhh.... :mad: Can I please Force choke Davin and Zekk now?????!!!!! :D

Looking forward to the next post!

~Celeste

3. Jaya_Jag_Ben

Jaya_Jag_Ben Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 5, 2009
    message Deleted.

4. Griffins_Ember

Griffins_Ember Jedi Youngling

Jul 18, 2002
    *Sqweeks in delight*
    I love this story so much!!!!
    I NEED more!!!!!!!!

5. Jaya_Jag_Ben

Jun 5, 2009
    Jaina_Jade_Fel: [face_frustrated] EVIL AUTHOR!!!!!!!!! gahhhhh!

sorry. [face_devil]

awww. bennnn!!!!!!! haha, I've mentioned Ben almost every time I've commented :D But what can I say? The boys too cute for his own good.

Yes, you have said this every time and he is too Cute for his own good. :)

Of course, so is Jag, but in a totally different way. [face_blush] [face_love]

In a much more...grown up way. [face_love]

I liked the whole scene with Palleaon and everyone. It was like a reminder of whats happening outside of Jag and Jaina. I have a feeling Pallaeon knows more about Jaina than everyone else. This could be good and bad at the same time...

Pellaeon isn't stupid. You can't reach the rank of Admiral by being stupid! :p I don't believe that Pellaeon is like Davin. He won't abuse his knowledge.

:eek: they're killing Luke!!!! or maybe it's a trap? I don't think so though.

It, unfortunately, isn't a trap. [face_worried]

The Jaina/Jag almost kiss scene was perfect if not totally evil of you [face_shame_on_you] GAH! this is one time I'm mad at Ben!!!!!

Good post JJB [face_peace]

Aw. Don't be mad with Ben!
    Thanks JJF. [:D]

EmperorFel: Well in my defence, the items are general, and I always find things to chuck on there. For example, today I put on Independence movements. Yeah, some independence movements are good, but some are just annoying and don't benefit anyone. Like Scotland. You morons, just be a part of Britain! In whose best interest is Independence?

Why does that even bother me? I have no idea. Do I want to know? Not particularly.

Well as a member of a "rebel" country, our Independence was for the sake of the betterment of Americans. I mean, seriously, the Alantic is pretty big and we had no direct representation in Parliment. Now, I must disagree with Scotland, since it is part of the Great Island. [face_laugh] Morons!!

Ah, you'd have to prolong the inevitable! No, to be honest, that would be too easy. So, good job. (I bet you weren't expecting that.)

Thanks Fel. Glad Someone (beside JJF, Kailine, and Celeste) is on my side when it comes to That Kiss.

And Palleaon's a smart bikkie because I think he knows about Jaina. I can just imagine him twirling the end of his moustache. "Ah yes, I see." That or he has a pipe. Yes, he has a pipe! Why has Palleoan never smoked a pipe. Granted you can't really do that on the command thingy on a Star Destroyer, and they've never really shown him relaxing in front of a fireplace or at a pub or I don't know. Where do people smoke pipes nowadays.

He's not a moron and I just might give him a pipe!!!

Wonderful Rant, my friend. I must agree. People can be morons if they don't read into who they vote for. [face_peace] Thanks for the reply!

JordanCHFel:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NO actually pretty good........if on;y Ben could have tripped and fell

You WANT Ben to hurt himself!!! :eek: [face_shame_on_you]

That is the most halarious part anyone ha ever writen:)

I was thinking of the Han and Leia moment in the Engine room on the Falcon: one moment she's shoving him all over the place, the next she's about to kiss him. :p

Awwww no...hug are for sissies...kisses are for lovers

o_O

Thanks, Jordan.

Kailine:Pellaeon knows Jaina's little secret. The question know is what is he going to do with that knowledge. Loving Ben, doesn't matter who is hurting Jaina, he is doing everything he can to protect her.

Pellaeon isn't one for abusing knowledge. What he'll do with that knowledge....[face_mischief]
    And Ben is the sweetest little thing, as always. [face_love]

Ohhhh, you're such a tease. They were so close. A kiss though at this point, I suppose, is asking a bit much. At least she is letting him touch her without freaking out, I find solace in that for now. Maybe an uninterrupted hu

6. EmperorFel

EmperorFel Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 17, 2009
    Well as a member of a "rebel" country, our Independence was for the sake of the betterment of Americans. I mean, seriously, the Alantic is pretty big and we had no direct representation in Parliment
    And that's fair enough, because America had the potential to rule itself, and be sustainable and all that, and the integrity for fair rule. But some "nations" wouldn't last a month by themselves, or they'd resort to totalitarianism. And no-one benefits. But still, when I think about trivial things like that which bother me, I worry a bit.

...I just might give him a pipe!!!
    That would be so awesome. You do that, and one day I'll dedicate a building to you. And no, I don't know where I'm getting a building from. Maybe I'll just build a hut in the backyard (as if there's enough room!)...8-}

I really enjoyed chapter 16, JJB.

Oooh, I wonder what the wake-up phrase is. Something naughty? Something cheeky?

One question, I have a poor memory. Does Jag know about Jaina's real heritage? I'm thinking no, but I honestly can't remember.

Anyway, can't wait for the next addition!

7. jedikatie26

jedikatie26 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 8, 2005
    I loved that update.
    Can't wait until jag or anybody else to find out who Jaina really is.

8. CelseteAntola

CelseteAntola TF.N Books Staff star 3 VIP

May 18, 2002
    :D No need to hide, JJB. I'm all bark and no bite. ;)

Great update! The moments between Ben and Jaina are just priceless. I really liked how you set the mood in the engine room scene. I was really able to 'feel' along with the characters.

Uh oh, Pellaeon's putting together the pieces.... are we going to see a 'showdown' of sorts between he and Jag, as Jag tries to protect a hibernating Jaina??? [face_thinking]

~Celeste

9. Jaya_Jag_Ben

Jun 5, 2009
    Very true.:D

:p Have fun with that.

Thanks, Fel.

Unfortunately, no. Actually it's quite sad if it reminds you of Anakin. :(

Jag doesn't know Jaina's real heritage, or even that she is "related" to his uncle. He never asked. :p Thanks for the reply.

Thanks Katie. That's coming soon.

*wipes forehead* You had me worried there for a moment.

Honestly, those were hard parts to write. Glad I lived up to a standard.

Maybe not a showdown. Maybe more like pleasant talk. [face_thinking] We shall see.

Thanks for the replies. Post up in a few.

JJB
    [Face_happy]

10. Jaya_Jag_Ben

Jun 5, 2009
    message Deleted.

11. EmperorFel

Apr 17, 2009
    ?No krakana, Jaina.?
    What does that even mean? Did Anakin say it or something? :confused: It should have been something naughty though

Ooooh, and there's Daala, in all her evil glory. [face_devil]
    [hr]
    [i]And that could mean one of two things: Jaina Antilles was Jaina Solo, or Han Solo had lost a bet.[/i]
    Hahahaha, brilliant.
    [hr]
    [i]Jag laughed and leaned down, putting a quick kiss on her head, then walking out of the cabin, Jaina?s eyes watching him the whole time.[/i]
    Only a matter of time now until some serious fo-shizzle happens. [face_whistling]

12. Jaina_Jade_Fel

Jaina_Jade_Fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 4, 2008
    NO krakana?? huh????? is that english? :oops:

I kinda think Han Solo lost a bet :p

gahhhhhhhh. DAALA!!!! grrrrrrrrrr. [face_frustrated]

mhm. a 'kiss'. [face_talk_hand] very smooth JJB!!! but it was a sweet moment nonetheless!!!! It was a Jaina sandwich!!!!! [face_blush] too adorable. [face_love]

Good job JJB.

13. Griffins_Ember

Jul 18, 2002
    Read the correlia (i cant spell... ever) trilogy for the no krakana reference. its what anakin use to tell everyone wasn't in a large body of water when they would warn him to be careful.
    a krakana is a large sea creature from mon calamari

14. EmperorFel

Apr 17, 2009
    Read the correlia (i cant spell... ever) trilogy for the no krakana reference. its what anakin use to tell everyone wasn't in a large body of water when they would warn him to be careful.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I do remember. Gosh, that is sad, now that I know what you're talking about.

Nicely done there Griff. Now, not to embarrass you or anything, but you've spelled 'Commander' wrong in your signature. Or is that how it's supposed to be, in accordance with some joke or novel or reference that I've not yet witnessed? Or perhaps you're from some country that spells it that way?

15. Griffins_Ember

Jul 18, 2002

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I do remember. Gosh, that is sad, now that I know what you're talking about.

Nicely done there Griff. Now, not to embarrass you or anything, but you've spelled 'Commander' wrong in your signature. Or is that how it's supposed to be, in accordance with some joke or novel or reference that I've not yet witnessed? Or perhaps you're from some country that spells it that way?

LOL... no not at all actually... while my vocabulary has always been exceptional some how my grammar and spelling seem to have fallen short of the mark considerably and no amount of english class can rectify the situation.

Since I am rather defiant in nature however i feel the need to tell you that I read your rant on the "Greens" as you so eloquently put it and I feel i must inform you that I am one at least to some extent. and though i take no offence to your oppinions i thought i should let you know that not all of us enviornmentally consious people out there feel like forcing our oppinions on others...In fact I find people's tirades a bit annoying myself honestly... I enjoy recycling and bio degradable materials and less chemicals in my food and shampoo and if you or anyone else doesnt well then thats your opinion i wont stop you or try and lecture you and guilt trip you into buying an organic fruit at the local market or something... I just enjoy feeling healthy and being "green" is my way of doing that. but its not for everyone and i know that. so please dont catagorize all of us green people as overbearing antagonistic tree huggers who want to bully all of you into our "green" sith mania because many of us dont care how many chemicals other people slather onto their bodies daily as long as we dont have to do so ourselves. :)
    ~Griffin

oh and if i remember correctly my signature comes from one of my favorite SW books in the x-wing or wraith squadron books if you hadnt read them you should look into it for they are awesomeness indeed. i love face and wes janson they are amazing!

16. Jaya_Jag_Ben

Jun 5, 2009
    That may come later. [face_mischief]

Yep. You think she's evil enough?

Thought I'd add something like that. Glad you liked it.

Patience, my Imperial friend. Patience.
    Thanks for the reply!

It is english. "No Krakana" is a statement Anakin Solo uses periodically in Canon to say that everything is okay. Ironic, no?

That would be Hilarious. [face_laugh]

[face_evil] Glad you disapprove of her as well.

Yep. :p I am such a tease.
    Aw. thanks JJF. [:D]

Thanks Griff. That helped me a lot! [:D]
    Don't worry, I can't spell either.
    And, as too your response to Fel's "Green" rant, excellent rebuttal. =D=

New post up momentarily. Beware, I have put a BIG cliffy on it! [face_devil]

17. Jaya_Jag_Ben

Jun 5, 2009
    message Deleted.

18. Griffins_Ember

Jul 18, 2002
    *Takes a bow*
    Thanks! I do so love a good debate. :D

19. JordanCHFel

Mar 12, 2009
    UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.....I could swear I responded.ugggggggg anyway.I LOVED THE KISS:):):):):):):):)
    You better have Jaina tell Jag or he's gonna be hurt.......and you better not phiscally hurt him either:) (I can't spell)
    YAY POSTIE>..........CAN't wait

20. JordanCHFel

Mar 12, 2009
    Oh GOSH.....what just happend............WHAT???????? ALRIGHT POST POST POST POSTPOST I don't care that its only me!!!!POST

21. JordanCHFel

Mar 12, 2009
    That chapter was amazing please post chapter 19...or is it 20??? I can't remember all I know is that I need it RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE.........PLEASE........*kneels and clasps hands* PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE

22. Jaya_Jag_Ben

Jun 5, 2009
    FIVE DIFFERENT PEOPLE REPLYING JORDAN!!!

[:D] More soon. Promise.

23. JordanCHFel

Mar 12, 2009
    Do ya like my new sig???

24. Jaya_Jag_Ben

Jun 5, 2009
    Jordan. You amaze me

JJB

25. JordanCHFel

Mar 12, 2009
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANT...NO NEED YOU TO POST..PLEASE.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.