main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Something completely different -- FF Nordic Countries official Monty Python thread!

Discussion in 'Nordic Countries Discussion' started by JediLynx, Aug 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karoline

Karoline Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 18, 2001
    Hah... Genial!

For ikke å nevne scenen med The French Castle. Palin er perfekt som den franske ridderen.

King Arthur- Hello!

Fransk ridder- Allo? Ou iz it?

Arthur- I am King Arthur and these are my knights of the round table! Whose castle is this?

Ridder- It iz ze caztle of m' master, Guy de Loumbert!

A- Go and tell your master that we have been charged by God with a sacred quest. If he will give us food and shelter for the night, he can join us in the quest for the holy grail.

R- Well, I'll azk 'im, but I don't think 'e'll be very keen! 'E's already got one, you zee!

A- What?

Idle- He says he's already got one!

A- Are you sure he's got one?

R- Oh yez, it'z very nice. (hvisker til de andre franske soldatene) I told zhem 'ez already got one. *soldatene fniser*

A- Um, well.. Can we come up and have a look?

R- Of courze not! You are english typez!

A- well, what are you, then?

R- I'm French! Why do you think I have thiz outrageous accent, you zilly king?

A- What are you doing in england?

R- Mind your own businez!

A- If you will not show us the grail, we will take your castle by force!

R- You don't frighten us, you english pigdogz! Go and boil your bottomz, sonz of a zilly perzon! I blow my noze at you, zo- called Artzur Kinng, you and your zilly englizh knnnnnniggets! *rekker tunge*

Idle- What a strange person!

A- Now look here, my good man-

R- I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty- headed animal! IIII fart in your general direction, your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of eldeberries!

A- Is there someone else up there I can talk to?

R- No, now go away, or I shall taunt you a zeckond time!

2. Dreadlocked_Wookiee

Dreadlocked_Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 7, 2001
    Why is it the world never remembered the name of Johann Gambolputty ... de von Ausfern Schplenden Schlitter Crasscrenbon Fried Digger Dangle Dungle Burstein von Knacker Thrasher Apple Banger Horowitz Ticolensic Grander Knotty Spelltinkle Grandlich Grumblemeyer Spelterwasser Kürstlich Himbleeisen Bahnwagen Gutenabend Bitte Eine Nürnburger Bratwustle Gerspurten mit Zweimache Luber Hundsfut Gumberaber Shönendanker Kalbsfleisch Mittler Raucher von Hautkopft of Ulm?

3. JediLynx

JediLynx Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 2, 2000
    (Caption on screen: 'HM GOVERNMENT, PUBLIC SERVICE FILM NO. 42 PARA 6. 'HOW NOT TO BE SEEN'')

Voice Over: In this film we hope to show how not to be seen. This is Mr. E.R. Bradshaw of Napier Court, Black Lion Road London SE5. He can not be seen. Now I am going to ask him to stand up. Mr. Bradshaw will you stand up please

(In the distance Mr Bradshaw stands up. There is a loud gunshot as Mr Bradshaw is shot in the stomach. He crumples to the ground)

Voice Over: This demonstrates the value of not being seen.

(Cut to another location - an empty area of scrubland)

Voice Over: In this picture we canot see Mrs. B.J. Smegma of 13, The Cresent, Belmont. Mrs Smegma will you stand up please.

(To the right of the area Mrs Smegma stands up. A gunshot rings out, and Mrs. Smegma leaps into the air, and falls to the ground dead. Cut to another area, however this time there is a bush in the middle)

Voice Over: This is Mr Nesbitt of Harlow New Town. Mr Nesbit would you stand up please. (after a pause - nothing happens) Mr Nesbitt has learnt the value of not being seen. However he has chosen a very obvious piece of cover.

(The bush explodes and you hear a muffled scream. Cut to another scene with three bushes)

Voice Over: Mr. E.V. Lambert of Homeleigh, The Burrows, Oswestly, has presented us with a poser. We do not know which bush he is behind, but we can soon find out. (the left-hand bush explodes, then the right-hand bush explodes, and then the middle bush explodes. There is a muffled scream as Mr. Lambert is blown up) Yes it was the middle one.

(Cut to a shot of a farmland area with a water barrel, a wall, a pile of leaves, a bushy tree, a parked car, and lots of bushes in the distance)

Voice Over: Mr Ken Andrews, of Leighton Road, Slough has concealed himself extremely well. He could be almost anywhere. He could be behind the wall, inside the water barrel, beneath a pile of leaves, up in the tree, squatting down behind the car, concealed in a hollow, or crouched behind any one of a hundred bushes. However we happen to know he's in the water barrel.

(The water barrel just blows up in a huge explosion. Cut to a panning shot from the beach huts to beach accross the sea)

Voice Over: Mr. and Mrs. Watson of Ivy Cottage, Worplesdon Road, Hull, chose a very cunning way of not being seen. When we called at their house, we found that they had gone away on two weeks holiday. They had not left any forwading address, and they had bolted and barred the house to prevent us from getting in. However a neighbour told us where there were.

(The camera pans around and stops on a obvious looking hut, which blows up. Cut to a house with a gumby standing out front)

Voice Over: And here is the neighbour (he blows up, leaving just his boots. Cut to a shack in the desert) Here is where he lived (shack blows up - cut to a building) And this is where Lord Langdin lived who refused to speak to us (it blows up). So did the gentleman who lived here....(shot of a house - it blows up) and here.....(another building blows up) and of course here.....(a series of various atom and hydrogen bombs at the moment of impact)[/i]

4. Maladour-Fei

Maladour-Fei Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2000
    LMAO!!! Jag älskar den sketchen...

How to recognize different type of trees from quite far away.

5. Karoline

Sep 18, 2001
    [face_laugh] LMAO!!!
    Herlig! Typisk Monty Python :D

6. Karoline

Sep 18, 2001
    "Sex, sex, sex, it's all they think about..."

Ingen referanse ment til diskusjonen som går nå i "Svensker?" :p

7. BobaHutt

BobaHutt Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2002
    Always look at the bright side of life.

8. Pigalek

Pigalek Jedi Knight star 5

May 23, 2001
    "'es not the messiah 'es a very naughty boy!"

"If its not a personal question... are you a virgin?"

"IF ITS NOT A PERSON QUESTION?!?! HOW MUCH MORE PERSONAL CAN YOU GET??"

9. DOK

DOK Jedi Youngling star 2

May 23, 2002
    Någon som minns svaret på den här?

"What is brown and sounds like a bell?"

10. DeltaFlyer

DeltaFlyer Jedi Youngling

Sep 18, 2002
    "Dung!" :D
    Hihi...kul tråd. :D

11. Maladour-Fei

Oct 17, 2000
    She turned me into a newt!!!!

...I got better...

12. Karoline

Sep 18, 2001
    ...and what also floats in water?
    -Churches!!
    -Very small rocks!!

13. Maladour-Fei

Oct 17, 2000
    - A great gravy!
    - Cider!

14. Maladour-Fei

Oct 17, 2000
    Sir Bedevere - Well, now, uh, Launcelot, Galahad, and I, uh, wait until nightfall, and then leap out of the rabbit, taking the French, uh, by surprise. Not only by surprise, but totally unarmed!

King Arthur - Who leap out?

Sir Bedevere - Uh, Lancelot, Galahad and.... oh...

15. Enji

Enji Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 14, 2002
  16. wishnud

wishnud Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 21, 2001
    Enji: jag ska ta en titta på den när jag har tid över :)

-We are the knights who say NI!

-First we want another shrubbery next to the old one slightly higher so it will be a nice path in the middle, and then you shall cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith... a herring

-We will not do such a thing

Then you will not pass through this forest.. *andas*... aliiive
    (ungefär)
    :D

17. Karoline

Sep 18, 2001
    For øvrig anbefaler jeg Holy Grail DVDen på det varmeste. Undertekster for de som ikke liker filmen= fett, i tillegg til Singalong med munkene og brave sir robin. Heh.

18. Wolverine

Wolverine Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 1999
    Den innehåller även små komentarer som "I **** my armor, so scared I was"

19. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    "oh no! its the suicide squad! run for your lives!"

20. ISD_Devastator

ISD_Devastator Jedi Master star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    "...and what also floats in water?
    "
    Bread.

Remember the song "I like chinese"? Forgot the words, but it was fun.

Ekki Ekki Ekki Ekki F-Tang, Zoo-poing!

21. Enji

May 14, 2002
    "Never make fun of an arab..."

22. ISD_Devastator

Oct 11, 2002
    Yesterday was such a great day. Sun shined and stuff. I actually whistled the "always look on the bright side of life" when I walked to work. :)
    People stared at me.

23. wishnud

wishnud Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 21, 2001
    I monty phyton dvdn finns det på extramaterialet en version av när alla riddarna dansar och sjunger runt i Camelot, bara att den är gjord av legogubbar :p

24. Enji

May 14, 2002
    Yup, den är fin. [face_laugh]

"...we eat ham and jam and spam a lot!"

25. ISD_Devastator

Oct 11, 2002
    Jag almost förstår, vad ni säger...
    Jag har den lego-ritter-saken i en dvd.
    Eller nånting.

<does anyone actually understand my 'swedish'?>