main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Something crazy about Alias

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by DarthDarkstar, Feb 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Ok, its not really crazy, but I found it interesting.
    So there I was watching Alias last night, enjoying it, especially now that Sark was back... anyway, during a commercial break I wanted to see what else was on at this time, and on the WB they have a show called 'Jack and Bobby' and guess who I saw on that show.

Will from Alias... Yeah, he isn't on Alias anymore, but he's on 'Jack and Bobby'.

Well, at any rate, I thought it was wierd.

2. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Well I guess since you already posted today, you won't see this for about a month or so, but I also saw Francie on some other show too. Its almost like a conspiracy. Maybe they're in the witness protection program for TV actors...

3. BrigadierGeneralBobo

BrigadierGeneralBobo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 17, 2005
  4. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    I thought your post was going to be:

Something crazy about Alias:

The fourth season blows and is almost not even worth watching....

I personally say they kill off everyone and make it the Jack and Sloane show with guest appearances of Marshall and Sark

5. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Lost is the new Alias

6. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    I still like Alias. Its not as good as the past seasons obviously, but I am still enjoying it. But I'm wierd like that, I'll hold on to something until the bitter end, hence, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

7. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    me too

8. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    well, I still watch it, too....but more out of sheer stubborness than actual like...... I just keep thinking, "It HAS to get better than this!" but that doesn't mean that it doesn't blow, HARD!

9. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    yeah, I keep watching it too. If you guys haven't watched Lost, you are missing out. It is very obvious that Lost is JJ Abrams new love.

I have all the episodes if some of you want to get caught up and start watching it.

10. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    well if Abrams has learned anything from Alias he'll hopefully put the Lost season on DVD as soon as the seasons over...then I can catch up and start watching next season.....

11. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    I enjoyed last nights episode of Alias. It had all the things you come to know and love... You think Sloane is bad, but like, you REALLY think that this time. Then Dixon and Sydney have this whole secret thing going on (wierd that some people are refered to by their last name, and others not.) and the whole thing with Vaughn and his dad might be alive.... and when Sydney was in Sloane's office tapping the phone, I had that same thrill that I used to get in season one where I was afraid she would get caught... only thing missing was a little bit o' Sark. and then the end, you wonder, wait, what's really going on?

I liked it.

12. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I concur with all that you said. It was a little season one flashback. Hopefully, they will all be like this. And finally, a cliffhanger!

13. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    YES! Cliffhangers were what made the older seasons so cool, and you couldn't wait to watch next week.. this season hasn't really felt like that yet. But I will hold on....

14. Handmaiden_Rabe

Handmaiden_Rabe Jedi Master star 5

Nov 2, 2003
    Ahh. Finally, I've found my fellow Alias lovers. Last night was really ironic for me. My friend is letting me borrow her Season's 1, 2 and 3 DVDs. So, yesterday, I FINALLY got to watch Page 47. Which, coincidentally, was basically remade into last night's eppy with a different purpose. I don't get the Sloane and Jack thing.

15. BrigadierGeneralBobo

BrigadierGeneralBobo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 17, 2005
    yeah, it is cryptic....

16. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    What a good episode last night.

17. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    you liked it? I thought it was just so-so. Not nearly like last weeks.

Not much of a cliffhanger, but I did really like Jack's willingness to be a cold blooded killer.

What's with that guy in Germany, too? They spent a lot of time developing him. Wonder if he will come back at all in a future episode for some reason.

18. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    Yeah I felt like they spent a lot of time on that guy and if its for nothing then that is pretty lame... But maybe the only reason I liked the episode was how Jack killed that guy. and I am intrigued by the thing with Vaughns dad.. I want to know more..

19. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Yeah I thought last night's was weak. Jack has been the only redeeming factor this season. Weiss was cool, but now he's getting annoying chasing after what's her face. I guess I haven't gotten over the fact that it just so happens that the same people are teamed up together out of all the agents in the US, and they choose Sloane to lead them after he was America's Most Wanted. I don't like that they have to put a big happy ending for each episode and that dude in last nights got way too big a part. So I guess I hate the show, but can't stop watching. Why do I keep watching? I don't know why I swallowed the fly, I guess I'll die.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.