main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Something I Can't Finish - L/M (Romance, Angst) - COMPLETE - Nominated Winter 2005 Reader's Choice

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RedGold, Sep 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    ccp - I found this the other day and have been reading it since. This was amazing, well done.
    Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it! It was very emotional for me to write! [:d]

SakuraTsukikage - Oh, goodness, the epilogue was awesome, too.
    Thank you! It made me cry just writing it!

[/i]I loved Mara in labor--hilarious--and Luke's reaction, and her naming her daughter Padme--lovely. I also loved the fact that the NJO didn't happen because of their kids .[/i]
    Anything to keep the NJO from happening, right? ;)

But I have to say my favorite part of this entire story was ghostie Anakin. Right on target.
    I was never a fan of Anakin, but he did seem so right for this part! Thanks! [:D]

Mystralgurl - loved it, of course...
    But of course... ;)
    Thanks again!! [:D]

Thank you to everyone who nominated for my fiction in the Winter 2005 Reader's Choice awards! So far I'm in these catagories:

Best AU (qualified and running against myself!)
    Best Drama
    Best Romance

Thank you all once again!! [:D]

2. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    This was a wonderful story!!! I'm so sad that I didn't find it until today....Congrats and thanks for a great story.=D= =D=

3. jackyyy17

jackyyy17 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2006
    I have read the story on the other boards and loved it.
    I'm so glad the story had a happy ending, Luke deserved to have Mara, and she deserved a second chance.
    I'm glad you decided to post it here.
    Congrats on the nomination. You deserve it.

jackyyy17

4. mastermeg_0228

mastermeg_0228 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2006
    i found this at about 4am this morning and now its 840am. i stayed up all night reading because it was so good. i loved this so much, not to mention i needed something else to read from you while i wait for my favorite, Bearing the Chosen.
    i especially loved the part at the end.
    "Nah, I've seen it."~Mara
    that is the most classic Mara IMO, and im surprised no one else thought so!
    *falls asleep*[face_shhh] I-)

meg

5. jaina_clan_solo

jaina_clan_solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    Wow, RedGold this was a truely beautiful story.

I am so glad that I decided to read this, I especially loved the reference to the Angel of Iego... so sweet.

*scurries off to find more of your work on these boards* :D

jcs

6. Darth_Tequila

Darth_Tequila Jedi Youngling

Jan 5, 2006
    Very Interesting Beginning - Raises The Anticipation For More - Good Job.

Marc

7. summerdaisy

summerdaisy Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 31, 2005
    I spent the past two days getting caught up...and I'm so sad to see that it's over! This fic is a marvelous read, and I just adore Luke and Mara in it. I think at one point I really thought Mara was going to die, so I was so relieved to see her live.

She needs happiness, and Luke can help her in that respect :)

I'm sad to see it end...but on the flip side, I guess that leaves me time to read your other fics!

8. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    Great Story!

9. TnTornado

TnTornado Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 10, 2006
    Wow Red/JayCee, that was an incredible story - you had me scared stiff at points and crying at others!

And thats how great writing is :)

TnTornado

10. MichaelSolo

MichaelSolo Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 15, 2005
    2 best
    ?Well, no,? Luke stumbled. ?We didn?t argue, much, in fact, not at all after the first day.?

?As your brother-in-law would say,? Kam asked, ?you two got along famously??

?Hey,? Corran sounded hurt, ?I?d say that too, that phrase has been going around Corellia for years!?

?True, but Han Solo does it with more panache.?

?Do you even know what that word means??

?Of course I do!?

?Prove it.?

?What, would you like to get a copy of We?ber?s Galactic Dictionary to check my answer??

?I think Luke has one here in the office,? Corran turned back to Luke but the Jedi Master didn?t hear the man calling his name, he was too busy lost in his own thoughts.
    1 best
    ?Yep,? Han replied as they both stepped forward. ?Seems like Mara is old news already anyway.?

?Fey?lya is up to no good, again,? Leia groaned

11. MagnusPrimal

MagnusPrimal Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 9, 2006
    More than once she had stripped down to the tank and shorts in his presence for varying reasons, so he felt she wouldn?t mind if he did the stripping for her. If she did mind, well, he had led a good life.

For some reason, this line really amuses me.
    I've had this story bookmarked for ages, but just now started reading. It's a good story so far, I'm looking forward to seeing how everything turns out.

12. MagnusPrimal

MagnusPrimal Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 9, 2006
    Nice!
    I want you to know, I should've been in bed hours ago, but couldn't stop reading. Now I'll be all bleary-eyed and unfriendly at work tomorrow.
    Come to think of it, that's nothing unusual!

13. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I remember reading this the first time, but it seems I never replied. Bad me! It was a great story and you did a wonderful job with the characterizations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.