main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Something I have been VERY concerned with as of late...

Discussion in 'Communications' started by The_Sith_Prophet, Apr 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Learner

Jedi_Learner Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 10, 2002
    "I actually do not recall this. I have asked Darth-Stryphe about this via PM to see if he recalls."

Here you go. I never forget these things. As I recall he was a member of the Advisory Council at the time.

2. Strilo

Strilo Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 6, 2001
    Ahhhhhh. Well thanks for the memory refresh. Seems I made a comment that was not so smart. I was actually politely warned via PM by Quixotic Sith not to say what I said. So I really cannot blame Darth_Stryphe for his reply. And both he and I have gotten to know each other a lot better since then and I do not see something like that happening again. For the record, my comment was as follows:

See, this is why bashers get laughed at. ..... Stop overreacting. It hurts your credibility.

Under the circumstances and the purpose of the Sanctuary thread, this post was definately on the border of off topic and not acceptable. All Stryphe said was please don't post stuff like that. If yer gonna bash, then bash.

3. anidanami124

anidanami124 Jedi Master star 6

Aug 24, 2002
    strilo your last two post were very nice. I don't even know what to add to them. But I guess I will add to something and that's just what you said about the mods.

What happens between a mod and a member is between that member and mod.

Think of it this way. Your at work the boss calls you in. What ever goes on is between you and your boss. Your boss is not going to tell ever one you work with. You can if you want but a lot of the times it's just between those two and that's it.

4. Punisher

Punisher Jedi Master star 4

Oct 20, 1998
    Let me add... as far as I'm concerned... something that happened in the past should stay in the past. People can pull up old UBB posts that dealt with "Basher/Gusher" issues during the initial rlease of TPM!
    My point has been and always will be that people on both "sides" are equally guilty of pushing acceptable behavior, whether these infractions happened in a "sanctuary" or not.

I've been here a long time and only in the last year or so have I been involved in "drama debates"... the point being, someone could curse me all day long on here and I realize (in the long term) that it doesn't mean a thing, I do take offense when people point out my past behavior without ADMITTING to their own, hence the mentions I made.
    I'm not going to waste my time "building a case"... posting links to this and that, I'm sure with enough digging we can find posts that a lot of people aren't so proud of because it shows poor judgment/behavior.

It takes a lot to get me angry... it's stupid to become angry over comments made on the J.C. or to go as far as to enter into private discussions with people over conflicting viewpoints based on opinions, go to other boards to "talk ****" about other people.
    Have I wanted to openly "flame" people? (Cursing them or posting inappropriate links)Yes.
    Have I wanted to send a few harrasing PMs myself on occasion?
    Yes.
    The kicker is I haven't done that, I realize that it's not worth getting banned or having to "fight" with people everytime I come here... eventually the fights drag everyone down and no one is having fun!

In my time here, I've taken my shots at people and they have taken them at me, I realize people get mad in the short term here, does that mean we have to be "mortal enemies"?
    That's silly, if people can't get along, they need to just ignore each other if they can't hold a civil discussion on a topic.

If people are serious about ending the Basher/Defender stuff then we need to wipe the slate clean among people that post in them.
    Close the Sanctuaries and let Mods ban people that go over the line, even go as far as to "name ban" members and give everyone a chance to start over!
    We need to realize that we all won't always agree, but if people need to vent on either side, perhaps it should be made clear that this is not tolerated!

(BTW, I don't believe people that are frequent visitors of Defenders/Bashers sanctuaries need to be Mods.. I would expect them to be impartial and to have been "linked" with such "extreme" viewpoints (obviously to varying degrees) only shows they aren't impartial.
    If they can't be "balanced" in their opinons of the films, what's to say they won't be just as "unbalanced" in their views concerning situations such as "Basher/Gusher" debates and sanctuaries.)

I totally expect this thread to go nowhere (no decision, no actions taken), but I figured I'd better offer my point of view since I have been personally implicated in it.
    Sooner or later, this issue will come up again... deal with it now so this **** will stop!

5. Glorian-Eversea

Glorian-Eversea Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 26, 2002
    Because I've been dumped so unceremoniously into this debate, I might as well put in my two-cents.
    Though, when I'm done Jedi-learner, you'll wish I hadn't.

In my comment I was merely saying that in the heat of argument, it sometimes becomes clear that people are defending an issue just because they feel an emotional need to defend it. Two posts later, I acknowledged that the same happens in reverse, with bashers lashing out at things that really weren't a problem.
    I should have left it there, instead of picking an example and attempting to broaden it. I overgeneralized and I admitted it in that same thread.

Ironically, some of that debate didn't even occur in one of the sanctuaries you so despise.

And what was the grand sin, the horrible insult that is evidence of the evil of the basher sanctuary? What unspeakable cruelty did I unleash on the message board?
    I suggested people who like the scene have bad taste.
    Oh the horror!!!!

The audacity, the sheer hypocrisy at work here is off the chart.

Need I remind you, Jedi Learner, of some of the VERY personal attacks you've made that were of a completely different magnitude. They make my brief, general comment look like a compliment. We all know this.

How much unrest have you, personally, been responsible for in the form of posts and PMs that occurred OUTSIDE a sanctuary?
    How many times have you been banned or warned because of comments made in the board at large? YOU disprove YOUR own point Learner.

This isn't a flame. I speaking objectively here. If I were really bent on keeping the board a calm and rational place, I think you can guess what my first move would be. I would take all of those people with a high record of complaints, warnings and bannings and put them on a "3-more warnings you're out rule."
    Where would that leave you, Mr. Learner?

Given your history, I would suggest that you start changing the world by looking at the man (or teenager, as it were) in the mirror.

Individual behavior is the SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT issue when it comes to keeping harmony. Comments directed at issues, not posters, foster harmony in the fair minded. No matter where they occur. I'm breaking that rule here, because you're making behavior the issue and using me as evidence.

I simply don't post stuff that focuses on posters anymore, rather I look at issues. This comment, made some time ago, were the only words I have ever had an official suggest were too broad.
    And even then there was the acknowledgement that I didn't mention a name nor was the insult of a devastating fashion.

This has nothing to do with sanctuaries...which the mods watch over carefully.

Your own troubled history suggests strongly that your motive here is to create the illusion of some tremendous crime for the express purpose of stamping out discussion you don't like.

Jedi-Learner, how much time and effort do you spend recording posts in the Basher's Sanctuary, how much time do you spend SEARCHING for this evidence and discussing issues that revolve around posters?

You know how many issues I've raised with the Mods since 1999?
    None.
    Do you know how many cases of flaming I've reported?
    Do you know how often I visit the Defence Force to see if people there are over-generalizing bashers.
    NEVER.
    Do you know how much I would care if they did?
    Not at all.

I wonder what your answers would be to these question?
    The trend in all of this is that you constantly present yourself as a victim instead of just engaging in discussion.

The Basher Sanctuary has moments where problems arise. I frequent it and can say that those problems are few and far between. They simply don't compare to the disruption that occurs in other parts of the board caused by POSTERS.

___

There is nothing wrong with a group of posters wanting to have a place to discuss the movies with people of simmilar tastes. Concensus is sometimes necessary for rational discourse to be fully realized.

We don't invite communists (bashers, lets say) to the presidential debate because that would mean

6. Darth-Stryphe

Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 24, 2001
    Let's try to leave the SoulOfTheJedi stuff out of this, please.

But it's at the core of the issue. Jedi_Learner and his friends at SOTJ want to shut the Sanctuary down claiming it polarizes the boards and that there should be no need for "havens", yet they go off to SOTJ where they are safe (i.e. a Sanctuary of their own) and bash bashers. This is proof of either (or both) a hidden agenda or staggering hypocracy. They have no desire to make peace between the two sides, they only desire to silence bashers. If did desired peace, they should cease to post inflammatory remarks about members of this board over in SOTJ on a regular basis.

Now, there may be some on here with legimate concerns about the existance of these threads, who may have legimate reasons they wish to see them closed. I'll welcome your comments, but if you post in the Dark Side of SOTJ, as far as I'm concerned, you've already discredited yourself and have no place in this discussion.

J_L:Thanks for proving my point. Remember Strilo when you were told to leave by Darth-Stryphe because you had a different opininon?

Strilo: Ahhhhhh. Well thanks for the memory refresh. ... So I really cannot blame Darth_Stryphe for his reply. And both he and I have gotten to know each other a lot better since then...

This is proof, right here, that the Sanct helps build bridges between the two sides. The fact that Strilo and I get along so well after this incident and the fact that many other gushers post in the Sanct in a regular basis and are welcome and accepted by the bashers (and the same can be said for the TFMDF) just goes to show how the two sides can learn to appreciate each other more through these threads.

And for the record, neither Strilo or I were really bothered by that incident, either. He and I both admitted we were wrong and had a good laugh.

Remember anakin_girl being told to leave because she had different opinions recently?

She wasn't asked to leave because of differing opinion, she was asked to leave because her intential post appeared to be flame baiting. Now, she says it wasn't meant to be and having said that, I believe her (I give a fellow CR the benefit of the doubt :) ). In a series of PMs between her and I, I explained why some bashers misinterpreted her intential post. She and I had a rather pleasant conversation, and she understood what was I trying to say. Differences were worked out and she now posts there in harmony with the bashers (from time to time) with the blessings of both mods. Just ask her.

EDIT - grammar.

7. Jedi_Learner

Jul 10, 2002
    From Darth-Stryphe: "But it's at the core of the issue. Jedi_Learner and his friends at SOTJ want to shut the Sanctuary down claiming it polarizes the boards and that there should be no need for "havens", yet they go off to SOTJ where they are safe (i.e. a Sanctuary of their own) and bash bashers. This is proof of either (or both) a hidden agenda or staggering hypocracy. They have no desire to make peace between the two sides, they only desire to silence bashers. If did desired peace, they should cease to post inflammatory remarks about members of this board over in SOTJ on a regular basis."

I'm sure you recall my sincere apologies towards most of the regular members of the Basher Sanctuary? Read some of the topics on this website you mention, and you might notice that most of the quotes from here are actually considered insulting and intended to stir people up. I have no hidden agenda towards you or any other member.

8. Trojan_Sock

Trojan_Sock Jedi Youngling star 4

Feb 27, 2003
    - Jedi_Learner (copy/pasted from the Sanctuary)

"Hello people of the Basher Sanctuary. I come before you in peace. I wish to bring the offical attention to you people a particlar topic in the Communications Forum that you will find interesting. Several members have banded together to make it our mission to abolish the Basher Sanctuary and the Defence Forces in the movie sections. This is the topic in question. We welcome intelligent discussion and hope you find the time to read all the issues discussed, and hope that you post there. Your comments on this important issue will determine what happens next."

What a nicely-worded bait you have there. ;)

And now we have "Bashers, all your threads are belong to us!" from The_Sith_Prophet. Isn't this wonderful? Deliberate baiting to help bring an end to the Sanctuary.

Can't individuals be banned from specific threads? Just curious...

- Darth-Stryphe

"Remember anakin_girl being told to leave because she had different opinions recently?"

"She wasn't asked to leave because of differing opinion, she was asked to leave because her intential post appeared to be flame baiting. Now, she says it wasn't meant to be and having said that, I believe her (I give a fellow CR the benefit of the doubt [happy.gif] ). In a series of PMs between her and I, I explained why some bashers misinterpreted her intential post. She and I had a rather pleasant conversation, and she understood what was I trying to say. Differences were worked out and she now posts there in harmony with the bashers (from time to time) with the blessings of both mods. Just ask her."

For what it's worth, she and I did the very same thing.

Shows what can happen when people want to get along. J_L, T_S_P, you guys might want to ask her what her secret is. ;)

9. Jedi_Learner

Jul 10, 2002
    "What a nicely-worded bait you have there."

What do you mean? I've tried my best to post something suitable for the members there, to keep their interest. I told you people with a post, and I didn't have to. What does that tell you? That I care about your opinions and views.

And I cannot be held responsible for The_Sith_Prophet. I actually looked down on that and asked for the edit. Take it up with this member.

10. Trojan_Sock

Feb 27, 2003
    "Several members have banded together to make it our mission to abolish the Basher Sanctuary and the Defence Forces in the movie sections."

Interesting word choice. [face_plain]

While I don't hold you responsible for T_S_P, the timing is certainly ironic.

11. Gay-LenKenobi

Gay-LenKenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 20, 2000
    "Several members"

I don't see several. I see you, and a few other people who aren't a part of the TPM community. And then Punisher, who is doing a lot of talking about a past event when you seem the be the only person who mentioned it.

I see a lot of generalizations that all bashers and all gushers are extremists. The only people who seem to have an extreme opinion are those who think closing these threads will remove the basher's from the forum.

I see an assumption that bashers are anti-gushers, gushers are anti-basher, and they force people to pick a side. That isn't true either. Neither thread has told it's regulars that they aren't allowed to associate with each other, they don't pounce on newbies, force a label on them, and banish them to the respective thread. People form their opinion on the film before they get here, most likely, and that makes them apt to associate with people who share their general opinion.

I don't see any justified reason for the mods to start regulating who we are allowed to discuss the film with. I only see a group that doesn't like that there are bashers to start with, and they think closing these two threads will get rid of them.

12. The_Sith_Prophet

The_Sith_Prophet Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 22, 2003
    Why are Basher/Gusher groups wrong?

Because they only serve to divide our populace.

This board is meant to be one big E-family, yet how can we be when we are divided?

Therefore, the League of Equality claims possesion over all Basher/Gusher threads, groups, and posts.

13. Jedi_Learner

Jul 10, 2002
    "I don't see several. I see you, and a few other people who aren't a part of the TPM community."

What the hell does this mean? [face_plain]

14. Durwood

Durwood Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 18, 2002
    It looks like I'm coming in the middle of this thing, so rather than trying to answer specific points that have been brought up, I'll just give my view on things as I see it:

1) The sanctuaries are bad. Whether they're actually called sanctuaries or are given pleasant sounding names like a "defense force," the point is, they're a bad idea and do nothing to promote this site as a STAR WARS community. The only purpose they serve is to give people a haven to retreat to when they don't feel like having their ideas and opinions challenged.

First of all, people should never be put in a position where they feel the need to retreat. This means that those who engage them in a debate should be civil and open minded and be willing to entertain contrary opinions. The sanctuaries are not the problem, they're only a symptom, but they've been around for so long that they are starting to become a contributing cause on their own.

Secondly, the sanctuaries themselves are not so much a sanctuary from assault for voicing your opinions, they also seem to be a sanctuary for offensive behavior. If some of the stuff said in these sanctuaries had been said in open debate, the poster would have been banned, but because the target is not around to defend themselves, the behavior generally goes unoticed. This is unhealthy because it gives people a superiority complex when their opinions remain unchallenged and it can unfairly give other posters a bad reputation through no fault of their own.

Bottom line: If the forums are fulfilling the purpose of providing a way to freely exchange ideas then there should be no need for these sanctuaries. I say close them down and let the moderators deal as necessary with those who are unable to behave with civility in open discussion.

2) As for what behavior takes place on other sites, that's really irrelevant. If you have a problem with it then take it up with the administrators of the respective sites. If you are displeased with someone for personal reasons then take it up with them. Our primary concern is with this site.

3) The ATTACK OF THE CLONES forum has a stated "No Sanctuaries" policy, and that forum is actually one of the most pleasant I visit here on a regular basis. Because the moderators are quick to discipline anyone who exhibits improper behavior, the discussion remains very civil and engaging for the most part.

Contrast this with THE PHANTOM MENACE forum where the infamous "basher's sanctuary" is allowed to reside. Discussion on that forum has a distinctly mean spirited flavor with people quick to criticize other posters and those readily and huffily dismiss contrary opinions with a wave of the hand.

My point is, it seems that the "No Sanctuaries" policy that has worked exceptionally well on the CLONES forum should be the model for other forums on TF.n. Unforunately, there is a moderator who is sympathetic with the opinions expressed in the TPM "basher's sanctuary" so I don't know if we'll see it get closed any time soon (and this brings up another issue: Should moderators let their personal feelings dictate how they moderate? But that's a whole other can of worms.)

----------

Bottom line: We should discuss this always keeping in mind what would be best for this site and the TF.n community, not necessarily what will protect our own point of view. Let's be a little more open minded on this, O.K.?

If people are more interested in isolating themselves from other opinions as opposed to openly and freely exchanging and debating ideas then perhaps TF.n should just have two forums for every film, one for "gushers" and one for "bashers." I'm sure you appreciate the ridiculousness of this suggestion.

15. The_Sith_Prophet

Feb 22, 2003
    Hear, hear Durwood!

Would you like to join the League of Equality, fighting for the equality of all posters on TF.N?

16. Durwood

May 18, 2002
    Are you being sarcastic?

17. Jedi_Learner

Jul 10, 2002
    I think he is.

GK edit: Unnecessary. Stay on the topic.

18. The_Sith_Prophet

Feb 22, 2003
    No, I'm not.

I'm offering you a prime spot in my League of Equality, a newly formed group that fights for the rights of the individual poster!

19. Nai

Nai Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    If sanctuaries and defense forces really do promote antisocial behavior and polarize the community, then I agree, they should be shut down. However, I don't see that this is the case. Of course, I'm only a member of the AOTC Defense Force so I can't speak for all of them, but from my experience, I haven't encountered the divisiveness this thread alleges. To me, the AOTC Defense Force is more of an Attack of the Clones fan club. It's a little subcommunity that I can stop by now and then for some casual, positive discussion about one of my favorite movies. Unlike the broader AOTC forum, the DF features a more limited area for freeform AOTC discussion and a smaller, more intimate group of people with whom I'm familiar.

Many in the AOTC DF, including myself, discourage members from flaming those they disagree with. We have never and never will advocate the squelching of opposing opinions. When the call is given to rally to the defense of the movie, the intention is simply to show some support. Should overzealous members take things a little too far and start brewing up hostility, realize that the rest of us in the DF do not condone their actions. In the past we've had members reprimanded for such behavior who learned a valuable lesson and refrained from making the same mistake again.

Additionally, while we prefer to maintain a positive atmosphere in the AOTC DF thread, AOTC dissenters are not unwelcome. In fact, we recently carried on a very civilized and enlightening discussion with one such fellow. I'd like to think we each walked away with a better understanding of the other side.

Again, I can only speak for the AOTC DF, but if you close it, I will be losing one of my favorite places in the Jedi Council to hang out. The AOTC DF is a rather friendly place and I'm somewhat dismayed by the accusations being leveled against it and similar community threads.

20. Trojan_Sock

Feb 27, 2003
    "First of all, people should never be put in a position where they feel the need to retreat."

This is one opinion. I think of it as a place for like-minded people to go to, just as there are forums for different films, and aspects of the films. Doesn't it make sense to have some division of threads also?

" Secondly, the sanctuaries themselves are not so much a sanctuary from assault for voicing your opinions, they also seem to be a sanctuary for offensive behavior. If some of the stuff said in these sanctuaries had been said in open debate, the poster would have been banned, but because the target is not around to defend themselves, the behavior generally goes unoticed. This is unhealthy because it gives people a superiority complex when their opinions remain unchallenged and it can unfairly give other posters a bad reputation through no fault of their own."

People still get banned in the Sanctuary, as in any other thead. There aren't different rules. If you feel mods aren't enforcing the rules, then don't blame the problems on the posters.

Either way, mods can't be held responsible for the attitudes and complexes of the posters. Some people will be the way they are not matter how many times they are banned.

" Bottom line: If the forums are fulfilling the purpose of providing a way to freely exchange ideas then there should be no need for these sanctuaries. I say close them down."

But they do provide for free exchange. The problem is that you don't appreciate what is being exchanged. What you are trying to do is limit the venues for these exchanges. There are examples of problem behavior in all the forums, yet I doubt you want the whole website closed. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

I know of one thread that was closed because one poster came in trolling and baiting (I'm not going to mention the thread). Otherwise, it was a great thread (though that poster was happy to see it closed). It'll probably be reopened, but it just goes to show that mods, being normal people, can do too much as well as too little, depending on your viewpoint. This is not to say that the mods should be gotten rid of, but these things need to be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.

"The ATTACK OF THE CLONES forum has a stated "No Sanctuaries" policy, and that forum is actually one of the most pleasant I visit here on a regular basis. Because the moderators are quick to discipline anyone who exhibits improper behavior, the discussion remains very civil and engaging for the most part."

No offense, but I could probably find an equal number of similar posts in this forum as well. Not to mention the fact that I've seen edits by mods other than the Forum's mods in every forum. Some mods just moderate differently from others. It doesn't make sense for the "tone" of the threads in one forum to be significantly different unless..

1) There are different posters, which confirms my point that the posters are the problem, not the threads
    2) The subject matter in the AOTC forum elicits different discussions. This is not an unreasonable conclusion. However, I don't think it's the lack of a Sanctuary that makes this kind of a difference, do you?
    2a) The subject matter in the TPM forum elicits different discussions. I think this is very much the case, since a lot of people are definitely upset at how Lucas began the PT, as is their right. As near as I can tell, AOTC was generally considered a "better" movie by the posters, which would explain why there's more discussing and less bashing/gushing in the AOTC forum.

Perhaps if you made TPM disappear, the problems it creates would disappear as well? ;)

"TF.n should just have two forums for every film, one for "gushers" and one for "bashers." I'm sure you appreciate the ridiculousness of this suggestion."

It is very much appreciated. Since the forums discuss the films, what is the problem with having one thread open for fans who don't like what have happened to the films? Shouldn't t

21. General Kenobi

General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 31, 1998
    Folks, let's try to keep on the discussion here, and avoid taking personal swipes, however subtle, at others.

22. Jedi_Learner

Jul 10, 2002
    "Though, when I'm done Jedi-learner, you'll wish I hadn't."

Actually, I couldn't be bothered reading your posts. I briefly read parts of your post and you have a unhealthy obsession with my name. Leave it out!

23. Trojan_Sock

Feb 27, 2003
    ^ Perfect example.

Honest question, Durwood. Would you say this thread is the cause of this current problem, or the symptom?

Is the thread to blame?

24. Gay-LenKenobi

Gay-LenKenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 20, 2000
    "What the hell does this mean?"

Jeff, Griff, and Sith_Prophet are all people I have rarely seen frequent the TPM forum. Jeff has the most posts, but that doesn't say much. I wasn't refering to you.

"Because they only serve to divide our populace.

This board is meant to be one big E-family, yet how can we be when we are divided? "

First, no. The films have divided the fans. Some like 'em, some don't. It's the opinion on the films that divides people, not the existance of two threads that people are free to post in. People are also divided over the SE's, and you often see plenty of heated debate in the OT forum over those. This place will never be one big "E-Family" and it's silly to expect it to be.

"Therefore, the League of Equality claims possesion over all Basher/Gusher threads, groups, and posts."

I don't know what that means. You claim possession? :confused:

"Discussion on that forum has a distinctly mean spirited flavor with people quick to criticize other posters and those readily and huffily dismiss contrary opinions with a wave of the hand."

Thats your opinion. I found the AOTC forum to be exactly how you described the TPM forum. For the last year + I have greatly prefered the TPM forum to every other here. Again, if there are people who are "quick to criticize other posters" then you point them out to a mod. If they continued after warnings and bannings, then they will end up being perm banned. It's happened before.

Moreover, closing the Sanc and DF won't remove those people. It won't 'teach them a lesson' and move them to reform. The DF threads for TPM and AOTC are the nicest threads I have found on the entire JC. You want to punish all of us who are enjoying the forum and participating well within the rules just people a handful of people have been snippy with you? [face_plain]

25. Durwood

May 18, 2002
    The problem is that you don't appreciate what is being exchanged. What you are trying to do is limit the venues for these exchanges.

My comments referred to all so called sanctuaries, not just the infamous "bashers' sanctuary."

Basically, I think it's unhealthy for any online community forum to have dedicated threads that basically say, "All who disagree are unwelcome here!"

But that's just my opinion.

----------

You want to punish all of us who are enjoying the forum and participating well within the rules just people a handful of people have been snippy with you?

Oh, you've misunderstood. I'm not reacting to any one instance, and I certainly have thick enough skin to handle people who are being "snippy" with me. I'm just commenting on how I feel these sanctuaries are negatively impacting the community in general. Again, I'm referring to all the sanctuaries, including those whose points of view I happen to agree with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.