Classics Something I ponder...

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by TheAvengerButton, Aug 24, 2011.

1. TheAvengerButton Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    When I was younger, they re-released the Indiana Jones trilogy on VHS along with A VHS Collection of the Young Indiana Jones series. This was really how I first found out about the Young Indy series, and now that I've seen it, I thoroughly enjoyed it. But recently, I got to thinking about it, and I thought, "How interesting would it have been if Lucas had decided to tell the story of the Prequel Trilogy in Young Indy format?" Except, instead of a focus on educating kids on various things it would tell the story straight?

Then I thought of the problems this would cause with some people. Would it have been bad if, once again, the Episode number was changed to adapt to the TV series that would have been released (had this scenario been true)?

And finally, if this had indeed become true, what kinds of things would you have liked to see in a Prequel TV Series?
  2. Dark Lord Tarkas Force Ghost

star 4
    More detailed bank regulation episodes.
  3. InterestingLurker Force Ghost

star 4
    He probably thinks that the trilogy was rushed and didn't give Ani enough time to turn to the dark side. I have actually thought of this. Perhaps the hypothetical writing staff could have used the extra time to cram in more reasons for his Face-heel Turn
  4. TheAvengerButton Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    No, not at all. I love the PT and I don't think the turn to the dark side was rushed. I probably should have specified this first, but I didn't think I needed to do so.