main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Something Less Ordinary [K/J with a twist...] Hormone-induced insanity is BACK!, November 26, 2004!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Deneveon, Dec 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ireth_Tasartir

Ireth_Tasartir Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2003
    And up again!!! :)

2. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Thanks for the ups! I am currently halfway with the next post, unfortunately it's stuck on my home computer (I'm at school right now), so I can't work on it. I'll try to finish it soon, though. Thanks :D

I know I've lost a bunch of readers... I used to have like a dozen... now I only have a handful. :( But that's all right. I'm just gonna have to up the ante a bit :p

--Den

3. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    Halfway sounds good ;)

You should have more readers,ths story is awesome!! :D Believe me,if I could write something half as good as this story I'd be happy ;)

BTW,this is an UP!!! :p

4. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Lady_Jedi_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2003
    Awesome story! Finished reading what's up and I like it a lot.

LJS out! But will probably come back in a min... :p

5. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    See?? You have a new reader!!! :D

Hi LJS :)

And up ;)

6. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    sharts chant

POSTIE!...POSTIE!...POSTIE!...POSTIE!...POSTIE!...POSTIE!...POSTIE!...POSTIE!...POSTIE!...POSTIE!...POSTIE!...POSTIE!...POSTIE!...POSTIE!...POSTIE!...POSTIE!...POSTIE!...POSTIE!...POSTIE!...POSTIE!...POSTIE!...POSTIE!...POSTIE!...POSTIE!...POSTIE!...POSTIE!...POSTIE!...POSTIE!...

[evil laugh] he he he he he he he he [/evil laugh]

7. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Mar 18, 2003
    Hello Ireth!

So will we be able tog et a post soon, Denev?

LJS out! But will probably be back in a min... :p

8. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    Oooh! New reader! :D Thanks for dropping by! i will try my best to get you a post by this weekend, if not tonight or tomorrow, but it will be a short one.

--Den

9. Anahiri

Anahiri Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2004
    I just read this, great job so far! I hope the next part is posted soon! :)

Anahiri

10. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    Another new reader and a postie soon... Good!! :D

UP!! ;)

11. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    Uppity!!!!

12. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Mar 18, 2003
    Posty soon, Denev?

LJS out! Probably be back in a min... :p

13. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    Very short post, but it's something at least.

--

I plopped down onto my bed, exhausted both mentally and physically. I just felt numb inside. It wasn?t the same kind of numb I?d get when someone close to me died. It was this sort of metaphysical, vague numbness that I?d get when I just wanted to shut myself out of the world and all the cruelty within it. Which, of course, happened very often.

This time, though, I just didn?t want anything to do with anything at all. I just wanted to curl up and die. Or something.

It wasn?t because I?d temporarily lost my job. Oh, no. It was because I had just acted like a complete and total idiot in front of the last person I wanted to act like an idiot in front of. He must have thought I was a spoiled little brat, selfish and domineering and every other synonym for the word egotistical. But really, won?t anyone cut me some slack? I mean, I wasn?t really that bad. Honest. It?s just that all the stress from the past weeks had been building up in me and this final breaking of my pride (i.e., my squadron being taken away from me, and yes, that is a really big thing) simply blew everything up. Of course, it wasn?t really my fault to begin with, considering that most of that stress could be attributed to the one and only Kyp Durron.

Who, by the way, as I?d mentioned earlier, had followed me into my room without either my knowledge or consent until not less than thirty seconds later, when I plunked myself down onto my bunk and caught a glimpse of a familiar figure leaning against my wall, arms crossed and eyebrows furrowed and everything.
    And I thought my day couldn?t have gotten any worse.

So anyway. The very moment I noticed him I almost screamed. Not the kind of angry scream that you do when you?re furious at someone. More like the kind of frightened/shocked/scared scream that they have those really bad actors do in cheap horror flicks on the HoloNet. And for once, I am actually happy to say that I almost screamed. Please note the almost there. So yes, even if my day was probably the one worst day in my entire year so far, at least one thing went right and I ended up NOT screaming my head off and making a really embarrassing fool of myself.

So what I did instead was bolt upright, turn to him, and just stared at him.

For a whole thirty seconds more.

Not the sort of Don?t-You-Realize-How-Much-I-Love-You-But-I-Know-You-Will-Never-Return-My-Love kind of stare, and not the kind of psycho stalker stare, either. It was an incredulous stare. Yes, I actually did manage to pull that off. Amazing, isn?t it? Bit I digress. It was more on the lines of a What-The-Kriffing-Force-Do-You-Think-You?re-Doing-In-My-Room kind of stare. And even if on any other day besides this one I would have been overly ecstatic with the notion of me and Kyp Durron alone (and locked away from the rest of the world, I might add) in my quarters, I didn?t appreciate his presence very much right now. And I could tell he knew that.

Well, okay, maybe not. I really couldn?t tell anything about him, actually. I was too much in a state of shock (the idea that he had actually followed me to my room and I?d never even noticed him was still very strange to me?I mean, come on, when a hot guy you?ve been crushing over for your entire life decides to follow you to your room, you usually notice something like that) to really try and get my brain mechanisms functioning correctly, much less try and pry open his mind and read his thoughts with the Force.

Somehow or other, I finally got myself to my senses enough so that I could form a coherent thought. The first thing that went out of my lips was, unsurprisingly:

?Just what do you think you?re doing here, Durron??

I think I even managed to put some anger and indignation in my voice.

He just looked at me with those fiery-yet-passive eyes of his (don?t ask me where I got the description; that?s just how his eyes really looked at that exact moment) and didn?t smile or grin or smirk or frown or wh

14. Glory

Glory Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2003
    COME ON ! You can't leave it like that !! I need more !! NOW !!!!

*calms down*

Forgive me for my outburst . I am after all insane .

Best post yet !!!

15. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    hello

talk about the cliffie to end all cliffie.

not going to comment on swtorie till the cliffie stops

16. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Mar 18, 2003
    Woohoo next post!

What did Kyp do, what did he do?

17. Daughterofflame

Daughterofflame Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2003
    Den, what an absolutely evil cliffy. :mad:

Seriously, if you could walk over cliffies, I would be six feet under right now.

:p ;) :D

So come fix this before I find a way to fall over this thing, K?

~*~ Austyn

18. Delaya

Delaya Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 26, 2001
    That was just cruel. Good. Very good in fact. But oh so cruel. More soon I hope? I've been out of the loop and just got around to catching up.

19. AliaSoloDurron

AliaSoloDurron Jedi Master

Feb 9, 2004
    Awww. What the Hell!!! That was awesome! You are gonna post soon right? Please say you're gonna post soon. I hate cliffhangers(in a good way), Especially good ones. Geez!

:)

Ali

20. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    What did he do? What? I need to know!!! Please?? Pretty please with a Kyppie on top? ;)

Good one, I laughed a lot... Jaina is definitely going crazy... :p

21. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Mar 18, 2003
    Tralalalala, I'm waiting, I'm waiting, for a new post!

22. kyps_godess

kyps_godess Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 23, 2004
    noooooo you cant do this
    i finally remember to cheak the classics board for updates on j/k s and find that you have updated but only to find myself left with a positivly evil cliffie!!
    nooooo please hurry and tell us what he did please??
    hurry before we die of impatience!

kyps godess

23. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
  24. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    That. Was. EVIL!

Dana

25. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

evil, evil, evil, evil!!!!!!

What did Kyp do???

What did he do, what did he do, what did he do????

I wanna know!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.