main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Something Less Ordinary [K/J with a twist...] Hormone-induced insanity is BACK!, November 26, 2004!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Deneveon, Dec 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    No, no, it's cool that a J/Jer's on my thread. :D

It's just that I don't see a lot of J/Jers on K/J threads is all. :p

--Den

2. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Jaina-Solo-Fel13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2002
    um,yeah. I notice there is a lot of hostility between the J/Jers and the K/Jers. I plan to stop that!

*poses like a super-hero, notices all the K/Jers staring at her in the thread*

Well, it could happen. Maybe possbily...not? :) UP!

3. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Normally what happens when you try bridging the gap is you get converted. You realize the sheer Disney-esque nature of most Jaina/Jag fics and go for something with a little more flavor. Just warning you ahead of time. ;)

Jae Angel

4. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    LOL, NJ! :D True ;)

--Den

5. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    NO!!!! I will never become a K/Jer!

*gives defiant glare*

Please, do not try to comvert me either. I am a steadfast J/Jer and what's wrong with Disney? I liked the Little Mermaid. :)

6. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    I love Lilo and Stitch, and Mulan and Beuaty and the Beast. :D That's about all the Disney movies you can get me to watch now :p And oh yeah, the Parent Trap, lol

--Den

7. Bellyup

Bellyup Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2002
    LOL!! Jaina 1 and Jaina 2 talking to each other...hilarious! It reminds me of Gollum and Smeagol for some reason...hehe...post more soon!! This is great!

8. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    well add and J/Jer to your list but I am known as one of the J/Jer that venuters out to various thread . . . *looks innocent* oh and Im going to kill jag today in my fic Because I Could!

9. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    MasterJaina10111! I am not alone! But why did you kill Jag? Was it...because you could? :) heehee! UP And I still say The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast are the best Disney movies. :)

10. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    hey M_J you're going to kill jag? maybe i should check out your story! ;)

and Jaina-Solo-Fel13, sadly it is true. most j/jers who venture into the k/j stories end up converted. they won't say it openly but create socks to hide behind. good luck with trying to stay j/j but it won't last.

Jez

11. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    thanks for the advice, but I really will stay J/J. I am okay with reading other ppl's K/J fics and if it's well-written then I see Kyp with Jaina. But I am going to be J/J forever because I knew about them being a couple first. :) I still love Kyp and as long as no one tries to convince me that Jaina and Zekk *shudders* should be together, then I'm fine. :)

12. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    I'd put responses to all you guys but I'm too lazy right now, so I'll post one later :p

Thankies all! :D

--Den

13. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    **delurk**

I've been reading K/J fics for MONTHS and I'm still not converted... [face_devil]

I read JJD's, Dantana's, and other ppl's K/J fics and I'm still J/J.... so there! :D

**relurks**

14. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    *delurks again*

BTW, great story!

[singsong] You can't convert meeeee....[/singsong]

:D

15. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    EVERYONE SHALL BE CONVERTED!!!!!!!!!!
    WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THIS FIC WILL CONVERT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    Thank You SABER-OF-LIGHT!!!!!!!!!! You are awesome! I agree with you!!!! I WILL stay a J/J fan...SEE? It IS possible! 8-} Teeheehee! Can't wait for new postie!

17. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Den, we need a new post in here, pronto! :eek:

And I've been preaching the gospel of Jaina/Jag in my own fic, but does that change the fact that I'd rather read Jaina/Kyp? Nope. [face_devil]

Jae Angel

18. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
  19. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    UPPPY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    Postie. Sorry I haven't been around, been having Internet probs. Anyway, I'm not going to try converting all you J/Jers or anything, but everyone else might, so yeah... :p

--

Someone was buzzing and pounding and yelling at my door.

Very loudly.

Groaning heavily, I slapped my pillow hard on my face, trying my very best to ignore the Sith forsaken noise--and failing miserably. Whoever was causing my misery was obviously very patient.

?Go away,? I muttered, even if whoever was out there couldn?t hear me. The banging continued, and, if I wasn?t mistaken, grew even greater in intensity.

It took me a full standard minute before I even bothered to glance at the chronometer on my wrist. My eyes were still clouded with drowsiness, and my perception foggy with sleep... or perhaps with the lack of it. It was because of this that it took me three seconds before what I saw blinking in the darkness registered in my brain.

Four in the morning?!

I huffed in frustration, still ignoring the voice yelling my name from outside the door. Who in the kriffing Force would have the nerve to make such a racket at this hour...?!

Kyp.

I remembered now. Today was the day we were supposed to start our sparring sessions...

But I never agreed to have it this early in the morning! What was he trying to accomplish?!

Annoying little... It didn?t take my long to get my senses in place, since I was way too used to getting up on such short notice anyway. In fact, if I had been awakened by a siren and not a whiny, screaming jerk, I?d probably be in my X-wing right about now.

Okay, okay, so I was exaggerating. It wasn?t too whiny, but still...

?I?m coming, I?m coming!? I yelled back, feeling the hoarseness in my throat. I pulled my boots on, and changed into a sleeveless tee as my cabin lights flickered on. Normally, it could?ve taken me a simple five seconds to do it, but hey, this was Kyp Durron. It was rewarding to take ample pleasure in making him wait.

?Hurry up, Jaina!? I heard him order through the door, and I simply rolled my eyes. Who was he to tell me what to do? Well, at least the banging had stopped...

?Just a second!? I yelled back, fixing my hair into a tight ponytail. By now not a trace of sleepiness plagued me, but I still didn?t like getting up this early for lightsaber practice.

But since it was lightsaber practice with Kyp...

I stopped that thought before it could progress to anything else.

?Are you done in there yet?? He demanded, and I could hear the trace of impatience crawl into his tone.

I was already gloating victory.

Just to add a few finishing touches, I unnecessarily continued to straghten my already straightened hair.

?I said wait!? I told him, grinning widely. ?Keep your shirt on!?

Or not.

My grin disappeared as the very thought slammed my cheeks with a color I was all too familiar with.

Curse these tiny voices...

Grumbling, I finally grabbed my lightsaber, which was resting on my desk, and palmed the door open to find a frowning Kyp Durron at my door.

?Does it always take you this long to get up?? He asked flatly, his arms crossed in disapproval and impatience.

I rolled my eyes. ?Let?s just go, Durron.?

I brushed past him. Why did he have to pick that shirt to wear today? It looked so good on him?

Stupid hormones!

I wanted to kick myself. I wasn?t supposed to be acting this way? I mean, the man was old enough to be my uncle for Force sakes! And here I was, acting like a little girl with a crush?

But Kyp Durron wasn?t simply a crush. He had progressed to becoming an obsession!

--

:D

--Den

21. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Oooo. Shirtless Kyp...... *g* I can see why Jaina would drool.

~~Jilly

22. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Shirtless Kyp. Like that. Just Kyp in his boxers... Sorry. Should never have written that Viggie. :p

Great story. Can't wait for the next little postie.

23. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    OOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!

I am loving this! It's so different! It's incredible!

Is it too soon to ask for more?

24. alain_bioras

alain_bioras Jedi Master star 2

Oct 17, 2002
    *does Kyp_Side's 'you posted' dance* :D Great post Den! Now I think you should progress to the whole Kyp without his shirt on thing. ;)

25. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    me like! :D :D i [face_love] how jaina took longer than she had to just for the sake of annoying kyp... [face_laugh]

~TJF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.