main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Something Less Ordinary [K/J with a twist...] Hormone-induced insanity is BACK!, November 26, 2004!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Deneveon, Dec 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    Curse these tiny voices... I [face_love] the voices :DE
    Stupid hormones! Jaina, Jaina, don't curse the hormones, they make us readers laugh hysterically :p
    *Joins Alain doing the 'you posted' dance*

2. little_Skywalker

little_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 21, 2002
    what I can say about the post: [face_laugh]

love it.
    more soon?

~LS~

3. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Jaina-Solo-Fel13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2002
    LOL! It was great! I love the part where she cursed those little voices and the part about Kyp becoming an obsession. It's great and I'm not being converted one big. I hope your internet learns to cooperate! ;)

4. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
  5. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    All righty...

JainaDurron: LOL, yeah, I would drool too. ;)

TJP: Thankies! Hopefully more soon.

JJD: Muchos thankies! :D Glad you like it!

alain: LOL, KS's dances are contagious, aren't they? :p Don't worry, shirtless Kyp coming up...

TJF: That's our girl Jaina! [face_mischief]

Kyp_side: *sings* "Hormones are a writer's best friend..." Okay, uh, I dunno where that came from... :p

little_skywalker: Thankies! Yep, hopefully more soon!

JSF13: Thankies! I hope it does too ;) Mahalo for the UP!

Whew! That was a lot! :D Thankies for all the replies! More soon, hopefully!

--Den

6. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    Up, before I post the next more-than-usual postie. :D

--Den

7. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    more than usual... less ordinary...
    hehehehehe :p
    post soon??????????????????????????????????????????????

8. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    [face_laugh] Here 'tis! It's longer than usual. ;)

--

I never liked sparring with Jacen, or Anakin. In fact, I didn?t like lightsaber practice at all. I found it? dull. Ships had always been my hobby, my area of work. I?d much rather be covered in grease and oil than sweat and body odor.

But as we reached the rec room, I found myself wishing I were about to spar with one of my brothers? not Kyp.

All right, so I?ll admit it. Sure, I like him. Well? of course, I like him. How could I not like him? I mean, come on now, he can be? uh? funny?sometimes? even maybe nice?

Or simply gorgeous?

I would?ve smacked myself if Kyp weren?t walking beside me. If I did, he?d think I had gone completely insane (not that he probably didn?t suspect that already), and make a big fuss over it, and annoy the Sith out of me?

Which, you know, wasn?t really a bad idea, because a few Force lighting bolts here, and a few there, and you?ve got a snoring Kyp Durron, which would mean I wouldn?t need to do sparring exercises with him?

Which brought be back to my present predicament. The very thought of a, uh? er? how should I say it? shirtless?not to mention, dare I say it, sweating?Kyp Durron, is not very pleasant to a nineteen-year-old girl like me?

Right! Pleasant would be an understatement!

I groaned in frustration. Someone please shoot me now, before this gets any worse?

?Uh, Jaina, are you, uh, okay??

My head jerked in surprise at his voice, and when I looked up over at him, walking beside me, he was giving me a very weird look.

Not to mention that he was smirking at me.

Force, had he been reading my mind?!

Someone shoot me before I kill something!

I realized with sharp horror that I had left my thoughts completely open to anyone with Force powers, and the only person I knew around who actually had Force powers was Kyp.

The very last person I could want discovering my fear of terribly hot men.

Fear?! Force, did I just think that?!

I found myself stammering for words?which wasn?t a surprise, considering the shock I had just gone through?and finding myself fidgeting.

Fidgeting?! I never fidget! I never stammer! What the nine hells was wrong with me?!

?I, uh?? If only I could, I?d strangle my own throat for becoming horridly constricted. ?Well, er, sorry. ?Bout. That. Uhm??

I ignored his gaze, staring instead at the floor, and discovered that we were already at the entrance of the gym. I mentally kicked myself.

I glanced at him and caught him shaking his head at me, before he led the way inside. I tried not to think about the whole Kyp-in-a-metal-bikini thing?

WHERE THE FORCE DID THAT COME FROM?!?

To say that I was shocked would the biggest understatement in the history of this universe. I stopped dead in my tracks and closed my eyes, trying to banish all these nasty thoughts plummeting into my brain?

?Come on, Jaina, hurry up!?

Snapping me out of my fever-dream (or something close to it), Kyp?s voice came from the innards of the rather large recreational hall, and I followed it to find him in a small room, one with a gray mat in its center. He had already unclipped his lightsaber, and had ignited its amethyst blade, spilling violet-reddish light into the surroundings.

I swallowed hard. Why did I suddenly have a very bad feeling about this?

He looked up at me, and raised an eyebrow in mock challenge. A roguish grin crawled into his features, and he looked, in all honesty, quite dashing; simply complete the pose with his usual black cape and you?ve got the essence of Kyp Durron.

My stomach did another of its infamous double-flips.

?You ready?? he asked, his voice unusually low and throaty. I didn?t want to think of the possible outcomes that this match could take.

Now, me being me, I couldn?t let my precious ego be smashed again, no way. I didn?t even know if he had picked all that fear of hot men thing up back in the hall. If he did, he was hiding it pretty wel

9. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    FEN?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????
    sorry about that... had to express my shock... and somewhat happiness... somewhat... she had to interupt THAT!!!!!!!????? I wanted to see Kyp kick Jaina's a$$ :p
    That was very hillarious, btw, Den :D
    Hormones certainly are you're best friend in writing :p

10. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    LOL, thankies, Kyp_side! :D I like hormones. Whereas Jaina doesn't, I love 'em! :p

Yeah, Fen did interrupt that, didn't she? ;) Well, we'll see what more trouble she'll cause for the galaxy's favorite couple... :D

*hint hint*

--Den

11. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    Oooh, me like! Me like very much! I haven't laughed this hard in . . . about 24 hours, but still. :D

Dana

12. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    *dumps the bucket out before it overflows* Um yeah.... :D That was hysterical, I can't wait to see the next post. *mumbles about having to go to work instead of being able to work on her own stories*

~~Jilly

13. Bellyup

Bellyup Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2002
    ""I glanced at him and caught him shaking his head at me, before he led the way inside. I tried not to think about the whole Kyp-in-a-metal-bikini thing?

WHERE THE FORCE DID THAT COME FROM?!? ""

ROFLROFLROFLROFL!!!! [face_laugh]

That was hilarious!! Oh and Den, I am sooo sorry for not posting to the last post--I guess I didn't check up on it for a while. FOrgive me-I don't like letting stories sink too much. *hugs Den*

That whole post was so funny that it hurt to laugh. And then...Fen...grrr...lol

UPUPUP!!! to the TOPTOPTOP!

14. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    great fic, when will there be more

15. alain_bioras

alain_bioras Jedi Master star 2

Oct 17, 2002
    Fen just HAD to walk in! EEEVIIILLLLLL!!!! [face_devil] Exactly how much trouble is she going to cause?

16. Hail_Jaina

Hail_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 30, 2002
    Kyp in a metal bikini!!! I'm not sure whether to laugh hysterically or run very, very fast. Great story!!!! FEN!!!! Gotta love love triangles [face_devil]

17. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    lol! I'm liking this story! I've been a lurker...bad EJ....but I'm finally reviewing! Keep up the good work!

EJ

18. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    All right, so I?ll admit it. Sure, I like him. Well? of course, I like him. How could I not like him? I mean, come on now, he can be? uh? funny?sometimes? even maybe nice?
    Or simply gorgeous?
    I would?ve smacked myself if Kyp weren?t walking beside me. If I did, he?d think I had gone completely insane (not that he probably didn?t suspect that already), and make a big fuss over it, and annoy the Sith out of me?

ROTFL! hilarious post den! [face_laugh] :D

~TJF

19. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    Good post! I liked it! ;)

JSF13

20. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    i don't like this Fen...

Jez

21. Crimson_Sabre

Crimson_Sabre Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 20, 2002
    Heheh... Kyp has a girlfriend. Jaina is the one that has competition for once! Finally, a fic where Jaina has to do the chasing instead of vice versa! [face_devil]

22. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Oh goody, Fen! Couldn't think of any better competition. Nice job Den.

23. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    HILARIOUS!

Jaina is so funny!

but FEN!

Ah! This is not a good thing!

Okay, I remember Fen, but I can't remember from where? What book is she in?

Is it too soon to ask for more? Cuz I love this!

24. Avalon69

Avalon69 Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2001
    Fen's from a story called Simple Tricks, which was from Tales of the New Republic.

25. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    She also appears in Hutt and Seek from the same book.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.