Something Something Something Dark Side

Discussion in 'San Francisco, CA' started by JedHead1, Dec 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    Although the new Family Guy "Star Wars" spoof doesn't come out until this Tuesday, Best Buy has an exclusive Boba Fett chicken t-shirt/lunch box/Blu-ray combo for $29.99. Regular DVD: $14.99. Blu-ray: $19.99.

And a holiday greeting from the GGG and "Darth Stewie":

[image=http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e385/JedHead1/Star%20Wars%20Holiday%20Wallpapers/2009GGGb.jpg]

(taken at the San Jose Holiday Parade - 12/6/09)

:)
  2. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    Stewie is doing the Top 10 on Letterman tonight.

:D
  3. AnasianSkywalker Force Ghost

star 3
  4. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    It'll be interesting to see how they edit this when it airs in late 2010.
  5. kay_dee Force Ghost

star 4
    Crap, I went to Target around 4:00pm and they were totally sold out! Didn't even have any left in the back. I wonder why they were shipped so few for release day... not sure when I'll have time to hunt a copy down now with so much to do before Christmas.
  6. AKAI_FETT Jedi Master

star 4
    Bets Buy last night had quite a bit still in. Plus they had the lunch box for the Blu ray that comes with a shirt with the Boba Fett chicken on it.
  7. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    Best Buy in Colma had about a dozen left last night, with mostly Blu-rays left, and one lunch box set.

The table read for the episode has so many funny gags that never made the final cut. I just wish they had the camera closer to the voice talent, and the featurette about the cover art is cool because they interview Roger Astel, the artist who made the original ESB poster!

Of course, there's a sneak peek table read of the ROTJ spoof, We Have A Bad Feeling About This.

:D
  8. kay_dee Force Ghost

star 4
    I was about to go to best buy yesterday but it would have meant an extra stop in my holiday shopping and didn't want to add another frustration to my day (finding parking in yet another busy mall...) Besides, we don't have a blu ray player so I figured I'd save the money and not get the exclusive pack with lunch box and all...

Dunno if I''ll have time to hit best buy today or tomorrow since I'm cramming to wrap gifts, finish trimming the tree, and leave for Fresno at 8:00am tomorrow.

Ah... the craziness of the holidays and last minute shopping!
  9. Harlock415 Jedi Master

star 4
    The t-shirt is nice but it's all packed tight and shrinkwraped in the lunch box and so it smells like melted plastic when you open it, plus it's stiff like it was starcged or something. You definitely have to wash before wearing.
  10. Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 6
    Saw it at my niece's house on Christmas Day. Funny!!!

Especially when Luke asks Yoda why HE doesn't go to fight Vader!!

DUH!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.