OKC, OK Something strange going on at Wal-Mart

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by XR73627794, Mar 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XR73627794 Jedi Master

star 4
    Last night, I decided to go to the Wal-Mart in MWC, to admire the mullets and see if they had anything worth buying, but of course all they had was the same three Bespin Guards and that one half opened Leia that no one is going to buy, ever. But then I noticed something strange. Someone had put two odd figures on the racks. There was a Plo Koon package that someone had opened and put a 2-1B with a yellow stick accessory in it and glued it back shut, and then there was a very beat up Han Solo package, don't remember which one, that had a pretty beat up POTF2 Han Solo with some other figure's arms on it and what looked like a Star Trek communicator thingie for an accessory.
    It was pretty funny, but you kinda have to wonder what kind of poor, demented schmuck would take the time to do it.
  2. Ozzel TF.N Foreign Book Covers Staff

VIP
    star 5
    Hmm, that is odd. ?[face_plain]
  3. darthtenbiscuits Jedi Master

star 7
    I noticed it too. I actualy thought it was a factory mistake at first and snatced it up real fast. After seeing how it was torn, I put it back. Man, Wal-Mart will excange anything!
  4. RossWarrior Jedi Youngling

I went to the Wal-Mart in Moore, and noticed in the lego section there was a Lego Jedi Starfighter, so I went ahead and bought it. It's pretty cool. I couldn't believe that it was already on the shelf though!
  5. XR73627794 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, the Wal-Mart in MWC has the Lego Starfighter, and the regular Starfighter, and I don't think they are going to run out of the Lego version anytime soon, cause I saw quite a few there.
    I also saw a few of the Lego Super Battle Droids there I believe, but that was a while ago.
  6. XR73627794 Jedi Master

star 4
    Anyone else seen the actual, not sneak preview, AOTC figs at Wal-Mart in MWC?
    I read on Jedi OKC that someone found collection 1 I think and the deluxes, and tried to buy them, but they wouldn't ring up.

7. darthtenbiscuits Jedi Master

star 7
    I have yet to see anything remotely related to Episode 2 at the MWC Wal-mart except for the Lego Jedi Starfighter.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.