main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Something to do

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by hanc, Feb 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sacul-1138

sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 9, 2000
    well no better time than the present to get started.

First we need to find out who Lucasfilm uses for casting.

Second Sign up.

Third..be in the movie....or go to plan B which I won't go into for legal reasons at the moment.

2. pacman

pacman Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 17, 2002
    well if ya'll want to be extras for Ep3, then you need to start saving up money for a plane ticket to down under.

I'm pretty sure they are using a local casting agency for the secondary and tertiary parts.

And Sacul, i somehow don't think streaking will get you a part in Ep3. I know I know, film is art, but i have a funny thats not the angle they are looking for. :)

3. sacul-1138

Nov 9, 2000
    Speaking of star wars and streaking...I was watching MTV and thay have this new show about Urban myths, they had myth about a C-3po trading card fro mthe 70's where 3po has a full on robot chubby....AND IT'S TRUE!!! they showed the card!!!

WEll if I thought I had any chance of getting in to EP3 the plane ticket would be worth it, heck I doubt I'd come back if I had a choice since I was a kid I've dreamed of living in the land down under...which I think has someting to do with a past life.

4. crutag-ventor

crutag-ventor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    I have two friends that just moved there yesterday. They love it there. I have yet to check it out, but I hear they have a lot of nude beaches. ;)

5. Donovan

Donovan Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2003
    Seeing as how I don't have a job yet, I'll probably have to pack myself into one of your guys' suite cases.

[Homer] Nude beaches! GGRRWWAAA! [/Homer]

Talk to the sig!

6. sacul-1138

Nov 9, 2000
    Mental note: poke air holes in suitcase.

7. MattesKrymsod

MattesKrymsod Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2002
    The bald guy was me, Joe.

8. Elvish_Jedi

Elvish_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    well lessee... i know Jeremyguy is bald, but i'm not. i (being 17 in 5 days) have been told i look i'm in college, but that's usually only when i don't shave for a couple days. hey, maybe i could be a really tall Ewok... :D

9. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    You'd think being a CR would get me the inside info on being an extra. *sigh* sadly, no. We'll just have to keep sending Uncle Lucas gift baskets with our business cards in them if we want roles. Or sweet-talk Pacman into getting us in. [face_love]

10. pacman

pacman Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 17, 2002
    ummmm....can't really garuntee anything, but I'd be more than happy to take your fruit baskets off your hands for ya.

11. crutag-ventor

crutag-ventor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    What about our fruit cakes? I have a couple of those from the last several holidays. ;)

12. Donovan

Donovan Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2003
    *Barfs uncontrolably*

Talk to the sig!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.