main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga "Sometimes I wonder "- (Drama, OC's, Semi AU,) Chapter 1, Broken Paths

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Star_Rocker, Jul 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Star_Rocker

Star_Rocker Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2006
    Title: Sometimes I wonder.
    Author: Star_Rocker
    Genre: Drama
    Characters: OC's, Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Jango Fett, Palpatine. Other

Chapter 1 Broken Paths

Sometimes I wonder why something?s happened, I wonder that if I did something different in my life how much it would change the past, present and future. Sometimes I wish I had a time machine that I could use to go back into the past and fix mistakes. But other times I do not wonder, other times I know what I did was the right thing to be done. But I don?t wonder as much anymore, older I have become, with only death remaining in my life, my hands dry and wrinkled, my hair as grey as the dark clouds that loom over the New Republic, but my memory is as good as it ever was, I can remember the day that it all began, my quest in life, it all began back in the days of the Old Republic when I was a young cap?

I was about 19 years old back then, hovering around in my customized air speeder around Coruscant, a beauty of a machine she was, gold in colour; she was twice as fast as any stock speeder around, a real beauty. But no matter how fast she was, she wasn?t fast enough to save my parents. I just visited them at their apartment on Coruscant, traveling around the traffic an Ambulance speeder speed past going the opposite direction from me, I didn?t give it much thought because I see them all the time. Getting home I found special police agents searching through my belongings.
    ?What?s going on?? I asked in distress.
    ?Are you, Roy Arlic?? The officer asked in reply.
    ?Yes Why??
    ?I?m sorry son, but your parents have been killed, murdered just half an hour ago, looks like they were here too, this place is a mess??

He kept talking but I didn?t listen, I fell into a kind of trance as the memories of my parents flashed through my mind. A sharp burning sensation went through my mind; the emotional pain was almost unbearable. I would of fell to my knees and started crying if it wasn?t for that officer bringing me back into World.
    ?Mr. Arlic, MR. ARLIC, are you alright?? The Officer asked as I fell out of my trance.
    ?Ah, yes, yes I?m fine, what were you saying?? I asked.
    ?Mr. Arlic, it seems your sister is stall alive, but she is being held hostage by the murderers, they left you this note, quite odd really, being written on such a primitive piece of paper, looks like rubbish to me, the only thing that makes sense is that it says your sister is alive.? The Officer handed the note to me ?If you need any help Mr. Arlic just we?ll be searching your apartment for a few days, so just ask one of us.?
    He walked off. I unfolded the rather rough piece of paper, at the time I found it quite odd that it was written on such primitive material but it would make sense to me later on.
    The note read:

Roy it is your sister, I am still alive.
    The blood of the Phoenix, lights a fire greater than
    the sun itself. The tides of the water are turning, great
    loss is foreseen.

The Key is found deep within the Chambers of the Emperor.

The note made very little sense to me then, little did I know it would lead me on the greatest of journeys.
    That night when I slept I had dreams of revenge, revenge of my parent?s death and of my sister?s rescue. When I awoke in the mourning my heart burned and my eyes glistened, I wanted to hunt down whoever killed my parents, no one was gonna stop me.
    My apartment was still a mess from the raid the night before, officers scrambled around looking for clues. The officer from the night before approached me.
    ?Mr. Arlic, nice to see you up and about after such a terrible loss, anyway do you need help with anything? These were all the officers I could get, no chance of getting any clones, no sir, they are all busy after this mornings crash, they got the chancellor back for those nasty droids, did you hear?

?No I did not Mr.?? I stopped and waited for him to cut in a place his last name in my sentence.

?McLoed, Amos McLoed.?

?Well then Mr. McLoed, I need to find out who kil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.