main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Somewhere I Belong - AU-Complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by obi_ew, Jun 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheila

Sheila Jedi Master star 4

Oct 6, 2002
    The ending was absolutely perfect oe. I loved all the little tidbits you threw in there, Shai taking Obi-Wan's last name, Xan and Lady Asha getting together and little Hale being Obi-Wan's padawan and having her brothers thoroughly wrapped around her little finger already. I certainly hope you continue with another sequel, I just love these characters. [face_love]

Thanks for another wonderful ride, your stories are always spectacular and I wouldn't miss one for the world. :)

2. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    Yes please when you write the squeal for this let me know A.S.A.P.

3. Skystrider77

Skystrider77 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 6, 2003
    waaiit obi can have only 1 padawan...right?

4. PaddyJuan

PaddyJuan Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was perfect!

sighs

but it's over now

sniffle

need MORE MORE MORE!!!

*greedy froggy*

5. Happy_Hobbit_Padawan

Happy_Hobbit_Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    I can't believe it's over already! :_|

I absolutely loved this one. And I loved how it all came together at the end, all the characters have (sniff) a happy ending. [face_plain] :_| :D

I second Bekah_K - write up a posty about that duel! 8-} You know, add it in this thread, sort of like the deleted scenes on AOTC video after the credits ... [face_hopeful] :D

So many awesome characters you've created with this series! JiDesShaiObiXan and now li'l Hale - she's a cutie pie!

Great job! Thanks for writing and sharing! :)

6. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    I enjoyed this story. Please keep me informed when you do another story.
    Thanks

7. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    Shaindl awww!!!! [face_blush] I feel the exact same way!

Phoenix Thanks! :D

Vadey You're welcome! :)

Bekah Dang you! I already have it half written! ;)

dp Hope I answered them all. :D

diane Thanks! :)

Jade Shai will be a looker! [face_love]

honour Glad you found my work. :)

PK She certainly does! :p

Thalia Read Dust! I promise you'll like it. ;)

Sheila You're the best! [face_love]

JTJG I will. ;)

Skystrider Obi does only have one padawan. Hale. [face_love]

froggy :D

HHP Thanks for always reading and replying. I wish I could do more to get people reading your incredible work. They are missing out. :(

CrystalKenobi Thank you for delurking. :)

Lurkalidth [face_blush] The pm meant a lot.

Kicking around plots with the ever brillaint Shaindl. If anyone has any rabid bunnies about my family please feel free to PM me. That missing scene is in the works! :D

8. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    Chocolate chocolate chip cookies? YUM! Thanks, Birdy! I know a certain Xanitot who will enjoy a few of these as well...the extra sugar kick might come in handy for the big Jedi smackdown!

Hey, I just remembered--who were Shai's adoptive parents? How's that for a plot bunny? :)

9. Skystrider77

Skystrider77 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 6, 2003
    OMG brain fart for like a second i thought it was shai how stupid am i!!

10. Phoenix_Reborn

Phoenix_Reborn Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2003
    plot bunnies:

Kahl wasn't himself, but rather a clone...

What has Des' been doing all this time? I find it hard to believe he's been sitting on his ass doing nothing...

The Jedi order goes under- Obi has to get a job to support his evergrowing family.

I want to see the battle between the brat and Jiv and Des...

11. obi_ew

Apr 14, 2002
    The Jedi order goes under- Obi has to get a job to support his evergrowing family. [face_laugh] I won't tell what my first thought was! dirty thoughts! :p

Halfway done with that match. ;)

12. Phoenix_Reborn

Feb 23, 2003
    ok- that was my second thought...but I thought he'd make a great exotic dancer...

ani better loose!

13. JadeSolo

Sep 20, 2002
    ROTFLMFAO!!!! I like Birdy's idea!!

What has Des' been doing all this time? I find it hard to believe he's been sitting on his ass doing nothing... hehehe...I also find that hard to believe ;)

*shakes head sadly* What a dirty old woman I've become! [face_laugh]

14. Captain_Observant

Captain_Observant Jedi Master star 2

Dec 15, 2002
    How did you know it was my brithday? You got me just what I wanted: A fabulous ending to a fabulous story!!
    I look forward to the next story..whenever that may be!!
    [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]
    ~ The Captain

I wanted to post this yesterday, but the internet here is not all that reliable....grrrr.....

15. Darth_Leia_6669

Darth_Leia_6669 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2003
    I just saw your final note on this. I can't believe it's over! :_| I will be rushing home to read the epilogue, but in the mean time, here's my as usual late post!

I liked the idea for Neill! And I think it will do nothing but improve things for those who are not chosen. Hopefully keep more form following the path the Neill had chosen! And Des seems to have taken him in. Perfect!

Someday Jivan will understand what Obi-Wan and Anakin mean. But I think he needs some time before even thinking about taking an apprentice. When that day comes, I'm sure he'll be just as good a mentor as Obi, and Anakin!

And who's birthday are they planning for? Oh, the suspense!

--later--

16. obi_ew

Apr 14, 2002
    Skystrider ;)

Jade and Phoenix You both have gutter minds! :p

Captain [face_blush] Thank you! I hope to see you at more of my works.

DL Hope you enjoy the ending. :)

17. obi_ew

Apr 14, 2002
    Okay kiddies! Here it is! Sorry about the turn it takes but I just have this thing for hot sweaty men beating the hell out of one another! :p ;)

As the skycar broke through a thick layer of mist, the headlights illuminated the nearby rundown build ing. A massive abandoned warehouse, the paint was peeling off in large strips, glass windows long ago shattered, leaving jagged edges. The pock marked door hung off of its hinges, allowing leaves and debris to enter unimpeded.

Touching down, the driver shut the vehicle off before vaulting over the edge. Drawing the dark brown robe he wore around himself, he took a moment to stand and survey the derelict building with weary eyes.

Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker silently cursed underneath his breath before heading for the entrance. It was getting late and he would much rather be at the Temple spending a quiet evening with his apprentice, rather than chasing a shady informant below level.

As he kicked the broken door open, he smiled warmly at the thought of his young padawan, Shai Kenobi. They had been together nearly a year now and were well on their way to developing the same type of close relationship Anakin had with his former mentor, Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Shai had blossomed under Anakin?s tutelage, and already rivaled his master in lightsabre skills. Although their interests were as different as night and day, they seemed to fit well. Anakin had learned to cherish the rare quiet moments he had with Shai, which had made him reluctant to agree to this meeting. Only the promise of important information had prompted him to show.

Halting inside the building, he swept the bare room with Force enhanced vision, objects that were invisible to the average being appearing clear as day to him. Coruscant?s descending sun bathed the room in shades of muted red and orange, making seeing difficult.

Feeling a sudden surge in the Force, Anakin?s hand fell down by his lightsabre. Stretching out with the Force he probed the surrounding area, touching on two minds. They were both strong willed and heavily shielded, something only someone with Jedi training could accomplish, especially against Anakin?s capabilities.

A further probe was met with a brief flash of familiarity right before he was firmly rebuffed. Gritting his teeth, he reached up and swept his robe off, his lightsabre unclipped and activated in a single smooth move.

?Let?s hurry and get this over with so that I can get back to my Padawan,? he growled in exasperation.

Lights suddenly came on, revealing the two figures that stood with lowered lightsabres in front of him. The two men were only an inch shorter than him and just as muscular, their bodies finely honed fighting machines. Allowing a smirk to curl his lips, his gaze slowly studied each one.

The younger of the two by thirteen years, had short cut ebony hair that framed warm brown arresting features. Deep blue eyes shone with excitement, the young man?s throat and wrists baring unique black tattoos.

His companion had the same thick black hair, only his fell to his shoulders in a shiny curtain. Matching sapphire eyes were set in a pale complexion but couldn?t mask the fact that they were related. Half brothers to be exact. Jivan and Desimir deCrion.

Jivan was a Jedi Knight also and had been trained by Anakin?s own master, Obi-Wan Kenobi. Desimir had been raised by Darksiders but had rejected those teachings in order to be in his brother?s life. Although he and Anakin had started off as enemies, their mutual love for Jivan had brought them together as friends.

That friendship had done little to diminish their rivalry, thus this meeting. Exchanging a speaking glance, the brothers ignited their sabres and took defensive stances.

?Hope you tucked Shai in Skywalker. You may be here awhile,? Desimir taunted his friend with a grin

A brief snort of laughter greeted his words as Anakin powered the blade to a lower setting. ?I hope he?s still up when I get done with the two of you. I?ll need to spar with some real competition in order to release

18. Shaindl

Shaindl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    LOL! Cute!

You know you have a severe obsession with fist fights, don't you? :D

Hope to see more snapshots like this!

Shaindl

19. Phoenix_Reborn

Feb 23, 2003
    ROTFsneezing_andLMAO...

Yay! The chosen one got his but satisfyingly kicked. Shouldn't Des' have won by default though when the chosen one cheated?

Nice O-e...nice

20. Bekah_K

Bekah_K Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 3, 2002
    Wonderful OE! :)

Please don't let these guys just sit on a shelf somewhere and get dusty...you've created such a wonderful little family with all of them and I for one would really like to hear more from them.

I miss this series! Now I don't get my daily dose of Des/Ji/Ani/Obi/Xan. :(

I am following Lying and Lost, so don't end those too quickly.

~Bek

21. Thalia_Nox

Thalia_Nox Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    **has keeled over laughing** I check your thread looking for my reply, and I find this little gem!

Oh, ani got his butt so kicked! He deserved it, too, cheating like that. I loved the way he thought about Shai's reaction, as well! I could just hear Obi's voice!

Lying is great, but I'll miss Des, Shai, Ji, and Niell! See you at Lying, and you just watch, once day I will show up on your other thread. It's just the huge catch up job in my way!

22. JadeSolo

Sep 20, 2002
    Oooooh, muscular sweaty men! [face_love] Well, Des kind of cheated when he got Jivan doped up on sugar...but I prefer to think of that as using all your advantages ;) And maybe it didn't really work, but he still won! I suppose I'm a little biased, though, hee hee.

And Shai!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] I guess raising his master is a full-time job.

Now you'll be updating Lying daily! Right? :D

A note about the exotic dancing: that might be a little difficult for Obi-Wan, since he's rather fond (as are we!) of those squeaky leather pants, which can be hard to rip off, especially if they're all sweaty...bad thoughts [face_mischief] Oh, I just had another one--what if they turned it into a family act?! [face_laugh]

EDIT: Just found this out--Colin's a daddy!!! A baby boy!! We have a real-life Xanitot! [face_love]

23. Phoenix_Reborn

Feb 23, 2003
    well no shai...unless somehow we had a younger, like 20 something version of each man...

and then...

ooh I'd pay to see that...singing, dancing, stripping...

Oh and the leather pants could be the type with rips down the side makeing it much easier to rip them off...with stratigically placed rips giving you a glimpse of heaven before the pants come off.

[edit] Yay Colin!

24. VadeyFan2002

VadeyFan2002 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2002
    What poor Shai have to put up with, an imatured master and brothers that weren't any better.

Shai will be 18 in your next fic you say?
    Well, Hale is a little younger than him.
    Can you imagine little Hale begin dating with peers and that overly protectin males around her?
    Perhaps finaly falling for Shai, as they are friends and Shai is Obi's clone.
    Chaos ensures exspecialy when you throw the Councils no attechment rule in the mix. As anyone could be more attached to one another that the Kenobi/ de Ciron Clan.

I know it's a silly idea, but it could always work as a sideline and you asked for ideas. ;)

[face_love] Vadey

25. obi_ew

Apr 14, 2002
    I was contemplating tackling Thalia's wish for a look at Obi-Wan asking Hale to be his apprentice. Just a thought. :) That would be really weird for Hale wouldn't it Vadey ? Falling in love with Shai would be like falling for her Master. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.