main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Somewhere in the Middle - (OWK/QGJ) - Chapter 36: March 12, 2012

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by bek, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Well.

Six months is way better than a year. Wonder who the tutor will be - should I read anything in that?

As always, excellent!

2. GeneralKenobi7

GeneralKenobi7 Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 18, 2009
    Hmmm...I kind of like the moderator - he was fair and tried to help both parties.

I guess six months is better than a year, but it will probably still be six long months for Obi-Wan. Also I have wondered about the no attachment thing. I doubt Obi-Wan can live six months with people who love him and not feel something in return (even though I guess at first he will try to avoid just that) - so how is he going to be incorporated back in the order once he would be allowed to continue his training?

3. ratna

ratna Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 1, 2007
    While everyone is bickering about custody rights,

?Special, young Kenobi is,? Master Yoda says.

Thinking about the absolutely cataclysmic events that are just over the horizon, and the pivotal role that Obi-Wan is to play in them, the personal attachments that are driving the contesting parties seem so small. And yet, whether the arena is large or small, what do people fight over after all, except personal attachments.

Much to ponder about this story gives me!

4. TheMacUnleashed

TheMacUnleashed Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2009
    =D= Well done! You captured all of the characters perfectly in their reactions to the news, Qui-Gon, in particular.

Thanks for the PM!

5. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    Thank the Force the Judge cut it down to six months. Obi-Wan is being very brave.[face_worried]

I do think that the Abrams family will be walking on needles for a while,
    although I sense that Obi-Wan will do his best to be nice to them.

He is a compassionate boy and I think he will win his parents over. I hope Qui-Gon doesn't go and get himself into trouble on a mission. It will be hard for Obi in that circumstance and he will want to save his master. That is Obi-Wans way.[face_thinking]

Excellent update.=D=

6. littleobiwankenobi

littleobiwankenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2009
    oh no, what will happen to Qui, when his obi willnot be with him. I think this will not a good time for both of them.

Can´t wait for the next chapter, but this I have to read after my holiday from the net. Until the 01. of June I have no acess to the internet.

7. bek

bek Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    Valairy_Scot Well. Six months is way better than a year. Wonder who the tutor will be - should I read anything in that?

Six months is definitely an improvement. As for the tutor?if you?re thinking it?s going to be Qui-Gon, that?s the wrong train of thought. The Abrams don?t want him anywhere near Obi-Wan for the next six months while they try to bond with the teen. However, Qui-Gon isn?t one to follow the rules. ;)

As always, excellent!

Thank you; I appreciate that very much! :)

GeneralKenobi7 Hmmm...I kind of like the moderator - he was fair and tried to help both parties.

The moderator has a back story that I wrote out and then discarded before posting. He understands from a similar yet slightly different point of view of what each side is feeling and going through. He wants to be fair not only to them, but to Obi-Wan, and yet still uphold the law.

I guess six months is better than a year, but it will probably still be six long months for Obi-Wan. Also I have wondered about the no attachment thing. I doubt Obi-Wan can live six months with people who love him and not feel something in return (even though I guess at first he will try to avoid just that) - so how is he going to be incorporated back in the order once he would be allowed to continue his training?

Six months is a good compromise compared to what the Abrams had asked for. And it will be a long six months for all involved. And in regard to attachments?Obi-Wan may or may not come to think differently about his biological family. ;) As for his training, we?ll have to wait and see.

ratna While everyone is bickering about custody rights,

?Special, young Kenobi is,? Master Yoda says.

Thinking about the absolutely cataclysmic events that are just over the horizon, and the pivotal role that Obi-Wan is to play in them, the personal attachments that are driving the contesting parties seem so small. And yet, whether the arena is large or small, what do people fight over after all, except personal attachments.

Much to ponder about this story gives me!

Yoda is looking at the larger picture and he?s sure that Obi-Wan?s part has not yet come to a close simply because an obstacle has presented itself. :)

TheMacUnleashed Well done! You captured all of the characters perfectly in their reactions to the news, Qui-Gon, in particular.

Thank you! I?m glad their reactions came across well. :)

Thanks for the PM!

You?re welcome!

Gkilkenny Thank the Force the Judge cut it down to six months. Obi-Wan is being very brave.

He?s realized that he really doesn?t have a choice in all of this. Unless he was to make a run for it or waits until he turns Coruscant?s age of majority, he?s stuck for the long hall.

I do think that the Abrams family will be walking on needles for a while, although I sense that Obi-Wan will do his best to be nice to them.

The Abrams will need to shift their original viewpoints and meet Obi-Wan half way. ;)

He is a compassionate boy and I think he will win his parents over. I hope Qui-Gon doesn't go and get himself into trouble on a mission. It will be hard for Obi in that circumstance and he will want to save his master. That is Obi-Wan?s way.

He is a compassionate person, one of his biggest strengths. I too see them being won over by his personality. As far as Qui-Gon?the muse has been focusing on Obi-Wan for the next few chapters. We?ll have to get back to the Temple and see what?s happening there. ;)

Excellent update.

Thank you! :)

littleobiwankenobi h no, what will happen to Qui, when his obi will not be with him. I think this will not a good time for both of them.

They?ll need to find a way to adjust in order to get through this time. ;)

Author?s Note

8. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    I shouldn't have read this at work; not a good place to sniffle.

No, I never thought Qui-Gon would be the tutor. But it's someone he knows and that is good.

Obi-Wan hugged Yoda! That might be a first for Yoda! [face_laugh]

9. TheMacUnleashed

TheMacUnleashed Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2009
    =D= You did a fantastic job writing the departure scene! The emotions came through strongly -the Abram's excitement and nervousness; Qui-Gon's unhappy resignation; Obi-Wan's frustration- and realistically. At least Clee will be Obi-Wan's tutor. Having a familiar face around will go a long way, I think.

Thanks for PM'ing me!

10. Perle_Des_Antilles

Perle_Des_Antilles Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2008
    I must say this is my favorite of all the stories I'm following right now. I think you have an amazingly sure touch with this story and you've constantly surprised me with your psychological insights and the unexpected twists in the plot. I can see that Obi-Wan will be quite affected by discovering the maternal bond he didn't know he had. I look forward eagerly to the next installments.

With all due respect, I don't think "senility" is the word to express what you wanted to say. I can't quite make out what you wanted to convey. Is this a case of the spell check making its best guess at what you did want?

Also, I'm a little surprised at Qui-Gon attempting to subvert the rules against contact right from the beginning. I could understand it more if Clee reported things were going badly and he "then" decided to encourage a little contact as a result.

Keep up the magnificent work.

11. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    I want to cry:_| They were being so brave and Obi-Wan is fighting the move.

I wonder how long it will be before the first arguement erupts in the Abrams household.

Great post =D=

12. ratna

ratna Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 1, 2007
    Places to go, and promises to keep ...

13. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    *sniff* That was really sad...:_|

But I loved the mental image of Obi-Wan hugging Yoda:p

14. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    This is a fascinating story you have here. I'm impressed by how deeply and thoroughly you explore the issue of children who have been separated from their families wanting and/or having the right to decide their future by themselves. Although I find it a bit hard to believe that Obi-Wan could have such an experience in addition to all the others he had in life later on (I could certainly believe that some other Jedi had been stolen away from his/her family before being given to the Temple; it's just that it being Obi-Wan seems a bit too much), the fact that the Jedi Padawan in concern is somebody we know well and have an interest in helps to get the reader more involved in the story and really question what is beneficial and what is not.

I personally felt that the term of custody were a bit harsh on Obi-Wan - I can understand his parents wanting him not to go on missions during that time, but for Qui-Gon to have no visiting privileges for six months seemed a bit too much. I believe Obi-Wan will form some sort of bond with his family, but I am doubtful about how deep the bond will be, especially when he is made to stay with them under duress. It's good to see that Jace and Ty understand Obi-Wan's situation. I hope that his parents will also come to understand his situation in due course of time.

I wonder how Obi-Wan's revelation to Garen will affect him and his relationship with the Mulans?

Would you please add me to your PM list? Thanks!

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  15. bek

bek Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    Valairy_Scot I shouldn't have read this at work; not a good place to sniffle.

Sorry ?bout that! ;)

No, I never thought Qui-Gon would be the tutor. But it's someone he knows and that is good.

I?m curious as to what you had in mind. [face_thinking]

Obi-Wan hugged Yoda! That might be a first for Yoda!

Yoda needed a hug; he can be too contemplative and serious sometimes! [face_laugh]

TheMacUnleashed You did a fantastic job writing the departure scene! The emotions came through strongly -the Abram's excitement and nervousness; Qui-Gon's unhappy resignation; Obi-Wan's frustration- and realistically. At least Clee will be Obi-Wan's tutor. Having a familiar face around will go a long way, I think.

Thank you; I?m glad it all came across well. :)

Thanks for PM'ing me!

You?re very welcome! ;) Thank you for reading and for your replies!

Perle_Des_Antilles I must say this is my favorite of all the stories I'm following right now. I think you have an amazingly sure touch with this story and you've constantly surprised me with your psychological insights and the unexpected twists in the plot. I can see that Obi-Wan will be quite affected by discovering the maternal bond he didn't know he had. I look forward eagerly to the next installments.

Thank you; I?m glad you?re enjoying the story! :) I sincerely appreciate the comment in regard to having insight in regard to the situation in Somewhere in the Middle, but to be honest, I?m just trying to look at this from both aspects and then write about it to the best of my ability.

With all due respect, I don't think "senility" is the word to express what you wanted to say. I can't quite make out what you wanted to convey. Is this a case of the spell check making its best guess at what you did want?

No problem at all. When I got to that particular sentence, I completely drew a blank as to the right word to fit the meaning behind what I wanted to say. I?ve since went back and reread the paragraph, changing the word to ?absurdity.?

Also, I'm a little surprised at Qui-Gon attempting to subvert the rules against contact right from the beginning. I could understand it more if Clee reported things were going badly and he "then" decided to encourage a little contact as a result.

Qui-Gon is known as a maverick in regard to the Council and following the rules. He?s in a position right now of having to give up his padawan for a period of six months ? with no contact - before reconvening with the Judge to determine Obi-Wan?s future; it?s understandable that he?d want to find a way to keep in touch with his padawan. ;)

Keep up the magnificent work.

Thanks so much! I will do my best. [face_blush]

Gkilkenny I want to cry. They were being so brave and Obi-Wan is fighting the move.

Obi-Wan wants more than anything to remain where he?s at. But perhaps he?ll learn something in all of this. [face_thinking]

I wonder how long it will be before the first argument erupts in the Abrams household.

Hmmmm?.[face_thinking] Good question!

Great post.

Thank you!

ratna Places to go, and promises to keep ...

Indeed! ;)

GeneralKenobi7 *sniff* That was really sad...

:(

But I loved the mental image of Obi-Wan hugging Yoda.

Probably the only time he?d be able to get away with it! ;)

Valiowk This is a fascinating story you have here. I'm impressed by how deeply and thoroughly you explore the issue of children who have been separated from their families wanting and/or having the right to decide their future by themselves.

Thank you; I?m glad you?re enjoying the story! :)

Although I find it a bit hard to believe that Obi-Wan could have

16. bek

bek Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    A/N: (1) This chapter was originally 18 pages in word, and I started to post all of it because I really couldn?t find a suitable place to break it up as I feel it all fits together. However, I know that everyone has lives outside of fanfic and decided to divide it equally in half so it wouldn?t be so time consuming. Hopefully the cut off point doesn?t feel like a blunt stop.

(2) This chapter and its continuation (chapter 17) kind of turned out in line with the story I have in mind, but not completely. After going over it and rewriting the middle to latter portion of it, I?m figuring this is as good as it?s going to get. I?ve also scrapped chapter 18 and am in the process of rewriting it. I hope to have chapter 17 posted by next week and chapter 18 the following week. Keep your fingers crossed.

(3) Last item on the agenda?I?m desperately trying to complete Life Beyond the Code but am in need of help. I just can?t seem to get the last few chapters down on screen. I have an idea of what I want to happen, sort of, but the words just won?t cooperate. If anyone's read it/familiar with it and you?re interested in helping or have any ideas, please PM me. I need someone to bounce ideas off of.

Thanks!

Hope you enjoy! :)

Chapter 16

The ride to the Abrams house was silent, only interrupted when one of the adults tried to make conversation with the child they had thought lost to them. One word answers was all he would give. He watched the city pass him by as he gazed out the window, wondering how Coruscant could look so different from his new vantage point and yet still the same. He had left his home; he was heading to a dwelling to live with people he had little memory of if any. Nyla sat next to her son, her hand still holding onto his. The young man had thought several times to remove his hand from her grasp but couldn?t quite cut himself off from the strange sort of comfort it offered him, though he didn?t want to admit it to himself.

A short time later, the vehicle pulled into the parking bay of the Abrams home. Exiting the speeder, Rayfe offered to take Obi-Wan?s satchel but then relented when the teen held it close to his chest refusing to give it up. They were just about to go inside when the door opened and Jace stepped out. Ignoring his parents he walked straight toward his brother, took hold of his forearm, and pulled him along behind him. The older boy walked into the house, passed Anen and Ty and headed down the hallway, all the while pulling the teen behind him and heading toward the room they had prepared for the youth.

Opening the door, Jace pulled the other around him and lightly pushed him forward into the room before stepping in behind him and closing the door. The teen took in the site, his eyes widening at how much the room resembled the one he had just left, though bare of any belongings.

?This is your room while you?re here?and long after if you want it,? Jace told him. Walking over to the fresher, he opened the door before moving over to sit on the edge of the bed.

Obi-Wan put his satchel on the desk under the window and turned a circle in the middle of the room. ?How did you do this??

The older boy looked around. ?I didn?t.? When the teen looked at him in askance, he continued, ?Dad did. He and mom want you to be comfortable so he spoke with Master Yoda about the environment you grew up in, who in turn showed him the quarters you shared with Master Jinn and it gave him an idea of how he could help. The furniture came from the Temple storerooms. Master Yoda said you preferred to keep it simple. So Pop called in a contractor and had the room remodeled, including adding a fresher and moving the window to the correct wall, though the view will be slightly different.?

Obi-Wan pulled the chair out from under the desk and sat down. ?I appreciate the trouble he went through, but?.?

?You still don?t want to be here,? Jace finished for him.

The padawan shook his head ?no.?

?I know. That?s why I pulled you in here the way I did. I figured any

17. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    Awwww, I love Jace!!! Though trust Obi-Wan to be stubborn about it...

18. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    Gah - here I thought Obi-Wan was finally being mature about all this - and he pulls this. Did he hope this would mean contact with Qui-Gon, even if just to metaphorically "kick his butt"?

Qui-Gon is right there; a face to face meeting would be hard.

19. ratna

ratna Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 1, 2007
    Funny thing about **it and fans. They have this amazing cosmic affinity. Even in a GFFA.

20. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    It's good to see Rayfe and Qui-Gon cooperating to try to work out something in Obi-Wan's interests. I believe that a better relationship between the Abrams family and the Jedi would definitely help Obi-Wan to become more comfortable with the situation and less rebellious against the Abrams family. I'm glad that the two parties have a wonderful moderator in Judge Narec.

Qui-Gon is showing a bit more understanding than the Abrams family at the moment, but I believe that the Abrams will figure out what they've done both well and not-so-well and become more understanding as time passes. I liked how Qui-Gon kept to his word although he may not have been happy with the situation, and was willing to help the Abrams family - I think this is something both the Abrams and Obi-Wan will be impressed with (though, in Obi-Wan's case, perhaps a bit later on when he is able to have an extended talk with his Master again), and will be a good lesson to Obi-Wan about trustworthiness and empathy. Jace again shows himself to be a caring and understanding brother; I'm glad he's there to support Obi-Wan and I'm sure Obi-Wan appreciates it greatly.

Hopefully the Jedi and the Abrams family will be able to work out something around the no-contact rule: perhaps Obi-Wan would be allowed to meet his friends occasionally (perhaps, as you hinted, he would be allowed to meet Garen?) or talk Qui-Gon occasionally, at least over comlink. It would definitely make for a much more pleasant six months.

I would definitely be interested in reading the sequel, if you were to write one. I'm curious as to what the main premise of the sequel would be - would it be about Obi-Wan understanding and emphatizing with Anakin's situation better because of this experience, or would that be part of a larger story?

I actually just found Life Beyond the Code yesterday and am planning to finish reading it sometime soon (I had to take an extremely long hiatus from Star Wars fanfiction because I was busy with university classes for the past year, but the semester just ended and so I'm back to reading fanfic). I'll let you know if I get any ideas about it. :)

Thanks for the PM!

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  21. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    It does seem logical that Obi-Wan would be missing his master and not want to begin living a different life.
    However, he must come to terms with the decision otherwise his health will suffer.

Then not only will he hurt his parents but his mentor too.:_|

=D= [face_dancing]

22. bek

bek Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2005

GeneralKenobi7 Awwww, I love Jace!!! Though trust Obi-Wan to be stubborn about it...

Obi-Wan isn?t trying to being stubborn; this next chapter will explain a little more about his self imposed isolation. ;)

Valairy_Scot Gah - here I thought Obi-Wan was finally being mature about all this - and he pulls this. Did he hope this would mean contact with Qui-Gon, even if just to metaphorically "kick his butt"?

Let?s give him the benefit of the doubt; not everything is as it seems or as it appears. He?s not purposely trying to be difficult. ;)

Qui-Gon is right there; a face to face meeting would be hard.

A face to face meeting might do more harm than good at this point. :(

ratna Funny thing about **it and fans. They have this amazing cosmic affinity. Even in a GFFA.

I enjoy your replies?no mincing words, just straight to the point! [face_laugh] ;)

Valiowk It's good to see Rayfe and Qui-Gon cooperating to try to work out something in Obi-Wan's interests. I believe that a better relationship between the Abrams family and the Jedi would definitely help Obi-Wan to become more comfortable with the situation and less rebellious against the Abrams family. I'm glad that the two parties have a wonderful moderator in Judge Narec.

I think that is what Rayfe was attempting to do on the steps of the Jedi Temple when he extended his hand to shake Qui-Gon?s in a sort of truce. The Abrams don?t see the Jedi as the enemy, but they do resent the fact that they got to raise Obi-Wan/Ben and that the teen?s affections lay with them. Judge Narec is a fair moderator; he looks at both sides without allowing himself to become attached to either side. He also always puts the child first. :)

Qui-Gon is showing a bit more understanding than the Abrams family at the moment, but I believe that the Abrams will figure out what they've done both well and not-so-well and become more understanding as time passes. I liked how Qui-Gon kept to his word although he may not have been happy with the situation, and was willing to help the Abrams family - I think this is something both the Abrams and Obi-Wan will be impressed with (though, in Obi-Wan's case, perhaps a bit later on when he is able to have an extended talk with his Master again), and will be a good lesson to Obi-Wan about trustworthiness and empathy. Jace again shows himself to be a caring and understanding brother; I'm glad he's there to support Obi-Wan and I'm sure Obi-Wan appreciates it greatly.

Although Qui-Gon would rather have his padawan with him, he is willing to do whatever needs to be done to insure Obi-Wan?s health and well-being. Even if that means helping the Abrams in a round about way in their quest to bond with his padawan. Qui-Gon is a man of his word; and in so being, knows how important it is to set the example for his protégé. Is Qui-Gon hurting by all of this? Yes, he is, very much so. But he knows that by playing by the Judge?s rules, he may have a chance to get his padawan back or at least be allowed to speak with the boy when needed. Hope that made sense. :)

Hopefully the Jedi and the Abrams family will be able to work out something around the no-contact rule: perhaps Obi-Wan would be allowed to meet his friends occasionally (perhaps, as you hinted, he would be allowed to meet Garen?) or talk Qui-Gon occasionally, at least over comlink. It would definitely make for a much more pleasant six months.

The Abrams are taking the Judge?s recommendation into consideration. ;)

I would definitely be interested in reading the sequel, if you were to write one. I'm curious as to what the main premise of the sequel would be - would it be about Obi-Wan understanding and empathizing with Anakin's situation better because of this experience, or would that be part of a larger story?

A sequel is just a thought at this time

23. bek

bek Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    A/N: I?ve decided to post this chapter today instead of waiting until next week. I keep looking at it and making revisions and it seems as if the words are starting to blur. That being said, I hope the conversation comes across okay.

I've place Qui-Gon's side of the conversation/words in italics to better indicate that his voice is coming across a comlink. Otherwise, it sounded as if they were in the same room (at least to me) when they're not.

Also, Melida/Daan is mentioned in this post; however, the circumstances surrounding their involvement on the planet or why they were there has been slightly altered from Watson?s take on it in the JA books. ;) Tahl isn?t mentioned and wasn?t involved.

Chapter 17

Obi-Wan sat on the floor of his room, his back leaning against the bed. He had woken early the last few mornings, not quite remembering that he wasn?t back at the Temple. Glancing around, a brief shot of anger raced through him as he thought that maybe the Abrams had remodeled the room just to trick him into thinking that he was actually home when he wasn?t. No?he couldn?t think like that. They were just trying to help. His days were chaotic in a strangely quiet sort of way. He hadn?t been meditating as he should but he shrugged it off to not wanting to focus on his circumstances. But then again, wasn?t incessantly thinking on it almost the same thing?

This past week he had been going over and over the dreams he had had since receiving the article from his instructor on the Abrams and the planet Tarmas a year ago. He had tried to put emotions with the scenes, tried to understand how the toddler in his dreams felt about the people surrounding him. But he couldn?t pin point any particular feeling. He was sure that he had loved this family at one point in time but now, they were complete strangers to him. The only one that he felt confused about was the nanny, Anen. The dreams he had had of her were more than just recollections of a time long since past: he could feel Ben?s emotions toward her and vice versa.

He shifted his position as well as shifting his thoughts. He had seen such hope in Mrs. Abrams eyes the day they picked him up from the Temple that he felt guilty about not being the child she thought she had found. And then there was the matter of the link that connected them. How long had it been there and why hadn?t he ever noticed it before? Mrs. Abrams wasn?t an active force user by any means. That much he was able to ascertain from the brief look into her thoughts. But her ability to connect with him was well practiced; he wondered if she shared a similar connection with Jace and Ty. He knew from that brief look that she wanted the same feelings to be there between them that they had shared so long ago. How was he to make her understand that Ben was gone and Obi-Wan had taken his place? The only one who seemed to understand how he was feeling was Jace. He smirked. Perhaps his older brother could explain things to him because he wasn?t sure how he was feeling at the moment.

A loud frustrated breath escaped him. He hadn?t meant to hold up in his new room for so long; he just needed time to think and he wasn?t yet ready for the pleasantries of diplomacy. For that was what he would have to use in order to relate to these people. These people. He couldn?t think of anything else to call them. They weren?t family?not yet anyway. They hadn?t earned that title.

He stretched, turning as he did so to look at the chrono. It was late afternoon, a few more hours and he could go back to sleep. It seemed that was how he counted the hours?how long it was until he could retire for the day. He had taken his lightsaber apart, cleaned it and put it back together several times over the course of the last week. He held the weapon in his hands, rolling it back and forth from one palm to the other, watching the sunlight as it reflected off the hilt he had polished just hours before. He hadn?t tried to contact Qui-Gon since that first night. The comfort he had received over

24. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    Oh, this was a wonderful chapter - from Qui and Obi's conversation to Obi's bonding with Anen.

I think Nyla will make some inroads once she realizes this is not 2+ year old Ben. This is her son, but not Ben. He's Obi-Wan and she has to let go of her expectations that he's still that little boy in her memory.

I sense better times coming (well, unless Palps sticks his nose into the story with the Senate connection).

=D= =D=

25. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    Ah, interaction! I'm not surprised Obi likes Anen, she is a very likeable person (and I think she and Jace were the first to accept him as he is, not as Ben).

Loved his conversation with Qui, too :D