main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Son of Suns

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by DarthZchour, Jan 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthZchour

DarthZchour Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 2002
    Can anyone tell me where I can find that prophecy written? I wanna check it out -

Also, I wonder if there's a twist, and it turns out that Luke is actually the chosen one?

Any thoughts? Suggestions?

2. DarthWeenie

DarthWeenie Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 2, 2002
    I just read a thread asking the same thing as you yesterday. Cant remember where.

Anyways, one thing I can promise you, is that Luke is NOT the chosen one. Unless of course, the prophecy says that "one day there will arise a jedi who sucks like no other." Which is possible, I suppose...No ones actually ever HEARD the prophecy, you know. But then, it could also apply to Coleman Trebor. The world may never know...

3. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    LOL!

"He who wields a lightsaber with a whifflebat mode. . ."

4. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    Oh come on guys...stop bashing "Little Ani"'s son...

Yeah, there was also a thread about Luke being the "Facilitator of the Chosen One" (the thread is here ;) ).

Unfortunatly the actual prophecy could not be found (well, not by my standard means anyways ;) :p ), but I'm sure SOMEONE around here knows where to find it...

....the problem is finding who. I'll keep searching now and again in different sources and tell you if I find it, but until then mate... ;)

Ken Kenobi- And you have a nice day ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.