main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Son of the Blade (a story of Luke Skywalker's son)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Neon Star, Mar 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    I hope Meka finds some answers soon!! :)

UP!!

2. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    New post tomorrow.

3. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    Meka ran. He had a feeling he was too late. Too late for what! He knew he had to find his brother. He ran around a corner and stopped in horror. Tobias lay bleeding near some graves. Meka could barely read the descriptions, but he knew who?s they were. He ran and knelt by his adopted brother. There was a gaping bleeding wound in his stomach. He raised his head up onto his lap. Blue-green eyes opened and focused on him.

?Meka,? Tobias whispered.

?I am here, Tobias,? Meka said softly, chocking on his back his tears.

?You need to get out of here,? Tobias said.

?I can?t leave you here. What happened?? Meka asked.

?They did it?Anakin?Skywalker?wished?could?save?them. Promise me,? Tobias gasped.

His bright eyes were dimming rapidly.

?What?? Meka asked, tears starting to run down his face.

?Protect?my?children. Wish?I?had?more?time,? Tobias whispered.

He closed his eyes and his body disappeared into the Force.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Meka woke with a start. Fresh tears were on his cheeks. What had happened? He had been meditating when?No.

He frantically reached out to his brother. Tobias?s life force shown brightly. He couldn?t tell where Tobias was, but he knew he was alive and fine. But what had that been all about? Had it been a vision from the Force. Was he going to loose another piece of his family? He prayed to the Force that he wouldn?t.

4. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
  5. pixy_girl53

pixy_girl53 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 28, 2001
    Cool story. I have to say, has got some very twisted stuff going on. Meka is looking for answers but when he askes about his mother and father, like zombies everyone is like 'they died of old age.' That doesn't seem right. Anyways, good story. Looking forward to more:D

6. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    He landed on the pad, quickly got out, and locked the ship up. It was night on this side of the planet. Meka stretched out with the Force, hoping to find his brother. Suddenly he felt rough hands pin his arms behind him and cover his mouth. The person then opened the ship with the Force and shoved him in and closed the door behind them both.

Meka reached for his lightsaber, but a blast of pure Gray side knocked him to the floor.

?All right, Meka-Ben, what the Sith are you doing here,? the person hissed.

?Tobias?? Meka asked as he climbed to his feet.

?Yeah, sorry for the rough treatment. I am a little shaken up. It has not been a fun couple of days,? Tobias sighed and stepped out into the light.

Meka studied his adopted brother?s features. The boyish features were still there, but now hardened and slightly lined. His green-blue eyes were the same, but his blond-brown hair was turning white. He looked as old as Jacen and Jaina, the Gray side of the Force kept him looking younger plus the carbin freezing he had gone through for almost thirty years had slowed the process down as well. He was way older then what he appeared.

?What happened?? Meka asked.

?Easy, somebody doesn?t want me to tell what happed to Luke and the others,? Tobias said and leaned against a wall.

?What happened, Toby? I know they didn?t die of old age,? Meka said.

?No, they didn?t. They were murdered,? Tobias said softly.

7. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
  8. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    ?How and by who?? Meka asked.

?When Anakin Skywalker was still a Padawan of Obi-wan Kenobi, they went a planet on a mission. Anakin was attacked and after words became very ill. Obi-wan brought him back to the Temple and in a week he was fine. The healers didn?t pick it up, but Anakin had been given a very deadly disease. But his Force talent slowed it to where it slowly ate away at him. He gave it to his wife who in turn gave it to their children who in turn gave it to their husband and wife. Luke sensed it just before I left the last time. He didn?t tell anyone, except Mara and I. He wanted me to research his theory and since there are only a few databases left untouched, I left as soon as I could. But I found out too late. I was on my way back when I found out but then I found out that the group had given Anakin the disease was hunting me. I came here but they are tracking me. But I am glad you found me. You see, I found a way to save them,? Tobias said softly.

?How?? Meka asked, wondering if his brother had gone insane.

?You know when I said that most of the Gray Jedi of the old Order had special powers? Well, I found out what mine was but I never told anyone. I have the power to send someone back into the past to fix things. But here is the kick, I can't go back to correct my past and I can?t send someone to correct it either. Sithen horrible, isn?t it,? Tobias said and smiled sadly.

?Do you know the right time?? Meka asked.

?Yes,? Tobias said.

?Then I guess I have to go. When do I leave?? Meka asked.

?Now,? Tobias said and stretched out his hand.

A gray portal opened near them.

?Go,? Tobias said with a bit of strain in his voice.

Meka nodded and walked toward the portal. He took one last glance at his brother, and then vanished into the portal.

9. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
  10. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    intresting.

11. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    please write more.

12. jacen200015