main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga "Son of Unveiled Secrets." AU Drama. Obi-Wan, L/M. Chapter #43 Thanks for the nom!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jade_Pilot, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    How come I have a feeling that this ball is not going to go smoothly? [face_worried]

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    I agree with JL. I feel like there must be a trap [face_nail_biting]

3. taramidala

taramidala Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 1999
    Oh well now this isn't suspicious. Not one bit. [face_thinking]

I had a moment at the beginning of this chapter where I wondered why on earth the Imperials would invite children to a ball, and then I woke up and remembered the time jump.

But let's be straight here: you just wanted us to envision them all in fancy dress clothes, didn't you? ;)

Excellent as always.

Gemma, Jade_Pilot and Nyota's Heart like this.
  4. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    He sees he's acting a fool...a lovely woman loves him, and that's something to treasure, hope he sweeps her into his arms and right off her feet. Always love a ball

Gemma, Jade_Pilot and Nyota's Heart like this.
  5. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Ben closed his eyes and swallowed. He was a fool. Grabbing his coat, he shoved his arms through and pulled on the jacket. “The biggest fool in the entire galaxy.

Obi-Wan you blind fool, stop being so Old Jedi. More soon :)

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  6. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Uh, oh.... this isn't gonna be good. [face_nail_biting] Either that, or you are just making us all think that and they will all have a lovely time. ;)

Oh Obi-wan, *sigh*. That's okay, I think he'll come to his senses eventually. :)

=D=

7. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    what??? Sola! Don't be so stubborn! Seriously, what's not to like?
    I wonder what the ball will bring. How will Mara deal with this, too? Will she have her "brother's" attention at last?
    Can't wait!

8. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    Merry Christmas, y'all! Thanks for reading. And onto the ball!

Nyota's Heart- Men can be so stubborn sometimes, can't they? Time will tell if Ben can let go of archaic traditions. Thanks for reading!

divapilot- Thanks, sister-pilot!! Mara has a lot more to go through, unfortunately.

mavjade- Lovely time??? Not in my world of SW. Well, someone is going to have a good time. [face_mischief] Thanks for reading!

Falcon- "Obi-Wan you blind fool, stop being so Old Jedi." [face_laugh] You nailed it! Thanks!

serendipityaey- I know! Who doesn't love a ball. This one wont go quite as they had planned. I appreciate you reading!

Taramidala- Thank you! "But let's be straight here: you just wanted us to envision them all in fancy dress clothes, didn't you?" [face_laugh] The thought of Ben in a tux is almost too delicious to imagine, isn't it!

Jedi_Lover- "How come I have a feeling that this ball is not going to go smoothly?" Because you are an extremely intuitive individual and an exceptional writer! Thanks for reading and posting!

9. Jade_Pilot

Dec 10, 2005
    Chapter #21

The Naberrie family pulled into the parking lot of the elaborate Veruna Hall. With its exquisite architecture and natural setting, it was usually reserved for the activities of the higher echelon of Naboo society.

Ruwee turned off the engine and pocketed the keys. “You kids remember your assignments?”

“Mingle and listen to conversations,” said Mara.

“Try to remember names,” added Pooja.

“See which people form what groups,” replied Ryoo.

“Eat,” said Luke.

Mara snorted. “We’re not here to have fun, Luke.”

Ruwee laughed as he opened the speeder door. “It’s all right to have fun. Eat, dance, and try to get to know some people. Just remember your back stories. Usually it’s the younger generations that are the least inhibited. You four may very well gather the best intel tonight. Just be on your guard.”

“No problem, Popi,” said Luke. “I intend to enjoy myself while gathering information.” He looked at the three girls next to him. “They can do the dancing.”

“Good plan. You’re the worst dancer in the group anyway,” teased Ryoo.

Ben smiled. “Who’s the best?”

“Mara!” said Ryoo and Pooja at the same time.

The entrance to the hall was already crowded with a queue of people. Sola paused, glancing around the portico. “They are announcing guests as they enter.”

Jobal rolled her eyes. “Bit too ceremonial for my tastes.”

“Grand Moff Daquan is certainly trying to make a statement tonight,” said Ruwee under his breath.

“It’s all part of the manipulation,” said Ben, leaning in towards Ruwee. “A new ruler is up for election next month if I’m not mistaken.”

Ruwee nodded.

A tall liveried attendant took the invitation cards from the Naberries and struck a large staff onto the floor three times. “Mr. and Mrs. Ruwee Naberrie…Representative Sola Naberrie…Ryoo Naberrie…Pooja Naberrie….Mr. Jahn Naberrie….Luke Naberrie…and Mara Jade Naberrie.”

The adults stepped through the archway and headed immediately towards the queen, while the teens trailed behind. As they approached the dais, Queen Kylantha ended her conversation with her advisor, gripping the arm rests of her chair.

The entire Naberrie family stood before the queen and bowed.

The queen gave a slight nod, raising her hand. “Good evening Mr. Naberrie. What a pleasure to see you and all your family.”

“The pleasure is mine,” said Ruwee, bowing again and stepping to his left.

“A moment, if you will, Ruwee.”

Ben saw Ruwee clench his jaw. “Of course, your majesty.” He nodded to the rest of the family giving them leave to enter the inner hall. Jobal stood with her husband, her hands clasped.

As the girls huddled together towards the dance floor, Luke headed to the refreshment table and picked up a plate. He shook his head, staring at all the intricate delicacies in front of him. Never had he seen such a variety of food. His mouth watered as he picked up a large spoon and hovered over a bowl of frothy-pink fruit.

“I’d stay away from anything pink.”

Luke looked up from the table into the face of the most beautiful girl he’d ever seen. She was tall for a female, just a few centimeters shorter than himself with midnight hair that fell to her waist and exquisite hazel eyes. He found himself staring as the spoon dangled from his hand. “What?”

She smiled, taking the spoon from his hand. “The pink food. Not a good choice.” The young lady scooped up a large portion of a whipped-topping muja fruit dish and plopped it onto Luke’s plate and then her own. “This is much more appetizing. Are you a meat eater?”

Luke nodded, following as she stepped to the other table.

She paused in front of a series of warmed dishes with a pair of tongs. “Try this. It’s my favorite: Mon Cal sea bass in an apricot and pawei chutney.” She placed a portion on her plate and then speared a bite with her fork. Turning towards Luke, she raised her utensil and brought it to his lips.

His mouth fell open, accepting the morsel. “Mmmm…”

“Good, yes?”

He nodded, allowing her to put a large piece on his plate.

She placed a piece on her own plate and then crooked her finger at Luke. “How about Spicy? Do you like Spicy?”

Luke swallowed. “Sure.”

“Wait until you try the Karkan ribends. They’re a little messy, but worth the dry cleaning bill.” She went directly to a large ceramic platter and removed a small bit of meat from the bone. Holding her hand under the morsel, she reached over and placed the juicy meat into Luke’s mouth. As he closed his lips around her finger, his tongue darted out to catch the sauce. "

Whoops,” she said. “Let me take care of that.” She dabbed the corner of his mouth with her thumb.

Luke gazed at the beauty as she popped her sauced covered thumb into her own mouth.

“Good?”

He closed his eyes, savoring the spicy meat against his tongue. “Oh my stars…’

“I know, right?” She speared several ribends, placing them on his plate. “It’s the spicy tomato sauce.” She took a small bite herself and chewed. “I’m Bree, by the way.”

“Luke.” He reached for the tongs and took two more ribs. “How come I’ve never met you before?”

Bree grabbed a cup of juma juice punch and headed towards a small table. “I was born on Driadu, but I’ve moved around a lot. My dad’s job takes us all over the galaxy.” She sat down and folded her napkin across her lap.

Luke joined her, setting his plate down on the white tablecloth. “That must be rough.”

“I hate it.” Bree scrunched up her nose and speared a piece of fish. “Very difficult to make friends and do well in school. I finally went to private tutors.”

“Me, too,” said Luke. “Although I have taken a few classes in Theed over the years.” Luke ate his food, taking not-so-subtle peeks of the young woman across from him. He considered her situation and decided her father was probably a trader of some kind.

Bree sipped from her cup. “So what does your dad do?”

Luke swallowed. “He’s retired. Made his fortune in Bacta sales in the outer rim.” The lie rolled easily off his tongue. “After my mother’s death, he decided to move back to Naboo and live with my grandparents.”

Bree paused and looked up at Luke. “My mom passed away, too.”

He froze, taking in the slight tremble of Bree’s lower lip. “Looks like we have a lot in common.”

She smiled. “It does.” Bree placed her napkin on her empty plate. “That would automatically make us friends, you know.”

Luke looked down at his own empty plate. “I’d like that.”

“Then you have to dance with me!” Bree sprang up from her chair, pulling Luke to join her.

“Oh no,” Luke said, laughing. “I’m a terrible dancer.”

“You just haven’t had the right partner yet,” she teased, leading him out to the dance floor. Bree wrapped her arms around Luke’s neck and smiled into his eyes.

Tenderly, he moved his arms around her waist and allowed himself to savor her nearness. She smelled like Alderaanian white roses. “Okay, but it’s your feet that’ll pay the penalty.”

Bree cocked her head, pulling him close. “Dancing is like a conversation, but with your body. Doing it well is about matching your rhythm to that of your partner’s. Not everyone is suited to dance together.” She lay her head on Luke’s shoulder. “You just have to find the right one.”

Luke closed his eyes and sighed.

“Who is that dancing with Luke?” Pooja nudged Mara and pointed towards the center of the dance floor.

Mara turned and felt her stomach clench. “I don’t know.” Whoever it was had made themselves pretty cozy with the guy. The girl had wrapped herself around Luke, allowing her dark black hair to cascade over his shoulder. She ground her teeth at the goofy smile plastered on his face.

“Whoever it is has Luke completely besotted,” said Pooja. “I haven’t seen him look so blissful since Nani made that huge Nerf steak for his birthday last year.”

Ryoo walked up with a cup of punch in hand. “Who is—?”

“We don’t know,” said Mara and Pooja in unison.

“She’s gorgeous,” Ryoo said. “And it looks like Luke is completely…”

“Besotted,” said Ben. All three girls turned to face him.

Mara folded her arms. “I think you should go over there and break it up, Uncle Ben.”

“Why?” asked Ryoo, sipping from her cup.

Ben placed a hand on the small of Mara’s back. “They’re just dancing, sweetling.”

“Maybe,” said Pooja. “But it looks like that girl has other ideas in mind.”

Ben looked back at the couple. They were dancing rather close together. “Mara, what say you and I work our way towards your brother and his partner.”

“He’s not my brother,” mumbled Mara. She took Ben’s hand and moved into the rush of dancers. They twirled out to the center of the floor and swayed together arriving within a meter of Luke and his dance partner. Mara inched closer and trailed her leg just a little too close to Luke’s foot.

Luke stumbled, but caught himself, pulling Bree even closer. “You okay?”

Bree laughed. “I’m fine, thanks to you.”

“Hello,” said Ben, turning to face the couple. “Sorry about the near collision. You know Mara and her inability on a dance floor.”

Luke’s brows drew together as he looked at Mara. “Uh, Father, I’d like you to meet Bree. She just moved here.”

Ben extended his hand. “A pleasure, my dear. How are you enjoying Naboo so far?”

Bree dimpled and took his hand. “I’m enjoying it very much, thank you.”

Luke stared into Bree’s lovely faceted eyes. “I can’t wait to show you around.”

“I’d like that.” She paused, looking at Mara and then back to Luke. “And who is this?”
    Luke blinked. “Oh, this is Mara. My sister.”

“I am pleased to meet you, as well,” said Bree.

Mara folded her arms. “Charmed, I’m sure.”

Ben frowned sensing Mara’s annoyance. “Well then, Luke we’ve got to be getting back to the house,” said Ben.

“Already?”

“Yes,” said Mara. “We wouldn’t want to keep Nani and Popi out too late, you know.” She placed a hand on Luke’s shoulder. “Older folk tire so easily.”

“I’ll meet you by the foyer,” said Luke. He took Bree by the hand and led her over towards the orchestra.

Ben and Mara moved to the exit, meeting up with the other two teens.

“Did you find out who she is?” asked Ryoo.

Mara huffed. “Someone named Bree.”

Pooja took another look at Luke and Bree holding hands. “But who is she?”

That,” said Ruwee, joining the circle with Jobal in hand. “Is Abriana Daquan.”

Mara gasped. “You mean she’s—”

Ruwee nodded. “The only child of Imperial Grand Moff Elin Daquan.”

...to be continued.

10. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Oh boy…Luke is completely besotted with the daughter of an Imperial Grand Moff. :p That is almost as bad as falling in love with the person assigned to assassinate you.

I am having trouble remembering how long Luke and Mara have lived together. Usually unrelated children living together don't see each other as potential mates. There was an interesting article I read about that subject years ago. Sometimes children that have an arranged marriage are brought together to live under the same roof as small children. Once they reach the age to marry they often find themselves horrified at the prospect because they see each other as siblings. If Mara has any interest in Luke she better let him know soon before he starts seeing her only as a sister.

11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    I agree with JL above. Frankly, Bree struck me as too pushy and flirty. Not that Luke isn't a dude a lady would be drawn to ... but still [face_thinking] And then she's the daughter of the Moff? That is not a coincidence. :p

Gemma likes this.
  12. taramidala

Jun 18, 1999
    Yeah, this is too coincidental for Bree to just be interested in Luke. There's something more here. ;)

And I, too, agree that L/M might be too close at this point to be anything more than siblings. Mara needs to get her claws in there and quick! :D

Lovely work as always. I'm on tenterhooks waiting to see what happens next.

Falcon and Nyota's Heart like this.
  13. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Well this could go down hill really fast! [face_worried] Of course Luke would be smitten with someone really dangerous for him... that's part of why we love him. ;)

Luke was so cute getting excited by all the food, it was certainly making me hungry.

Wonderful update! I'm looking forward to more! =D=

14. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    wonderful update. Luke is such a pushover sometimes! He wears his heart on his sleeve, That Bree is way too pushy and obviously flrty. Who's doing the intel on whom??

15. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Bree came on strong and fast with Luke. I wonder if it's deliberate on Bree's father's part or not [face_thinking]

Luke’s brows drew together as he looked at Mara. “Uh, Father, I’d like you to meet Bree. She just moved here.”

If Vader knew his kid was a live and heard Luke calling Obi-Wan father, I wonder if he would go ballistic [face_thinking]

more soon

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Jade_Pilot likes this.
  17. Jade_Pilot

Dec 10, 2005
    Hope everyone had a lovely holiday and happy new year! Thanks to Nyota's Heart, Falcon, mavjade, sisterpilot, taramidala, and Jedi_Lover for your kind words and encouragement!

Chapter #22

Jobal placed the fruit tarts and fried ahrisa into a basket, lifting it from the counter and onto the dining room table.

“Who’s that for?” asked Ruwee, entering from the porch.

“Luke. He’s taking that Daquan girl on a picnic.”

Ruwee raised his eyebrows and lifted the top of the basket. “That’s the third time this week they’ve gone out together, isn’t it?”

“Yes,” said Jobal. “The boy has it bad. I’m not so sure this is a good idea.”

Ben bounded through the door and into the room. “What’s not a good idea?” He looked down at the basket Ruwee was indicating.

“Luke dating that Daquan girl,” said Ruwee.

“Another date?” Ben leaned onto the table. “How many does that make this week?”

“Three,” said Jobal and Ruwee together.

Ben sighed. “I’ll talk to him.”

Jobal added a few colorful napkins to the basket. “Do you think this is some kind of plan to retrieve information from Luke?”

Ben fingered his absent beard. “No, I think the boy is absolutely enthralled with Bree and wants to spend time with her. She’s newly arrived and he’s her only friend. I do not sense any subterfuge on her part.”

Jobal and Ruwee exchanged glances.

“What?” asked Ben. “Don’t forget, this gives Luke the opportunity to gather info through the girl.”

“Perhaps I am being a tad paranoid,” said Jobal.

Ruwee huffed. “Being paranoid has kept them safe for many years.”

“I’ll talk to him, I promise. Ben glanced at his chrono and stood. “I’ve got to meet Sola in Theed. She’s managed to arrange a meeting with a Gungan representative and I don’t want to be late.”

“Will you have lunch in town, then?” asked Jobal. “I’m sure Sola would enjoy a meal at that new Chandrila café.”

“Perhaps,” said Ben, moving to the front door.

At the sound of the door closing, Ruwee turned to Jobal and wagged his finger. “Wife, you’re meddling again.”

“Not meddling—instigating. There’s a huge difference.”

He pulled Jobal to him and kissed her upturned face. “It’s still none of our business.”

Jobal smiled and snuggled in close. “Don’t be so naïve. Our daughter’s happiness is entirely my business.” She looked up and trailed her finger down Ruwee’s cheek.

“Bless them both,” said Ruwee. “They don’t stand a chance against you.”

Luke stood in front of the ‘fresher mirror combing his hair for the third time.

“Give it up, sandboy,” said Mara, leaning against the door frame. “There’s no way you can tame that rebellious mop.”

“Shut it, cheeka.”

Mara frowned. Had he actually washed his face and shaved? She moved a little closer and wrinkled her nose at the overdose of cologne he’d managed to drench himself in. “Go a little easier on the smelly stuff next time. Girls frown on asphyxiation, you know.”

Luke seemed to ignore her and then turned to face her, pointing to his head. “Is there something that can make it stop sticking up like this?”

Mara smirked and took the comb. “Sit down.”

Luke rolled his eyes and sat.

Opening the med cabinet, Mara pulled out a tube.

“Really? Hair gel?”

“You want my help or not?”

Luke sighed. “Just don’t go crazy, okay?”

Mara unscrewed the cap and pressed a small amount into her palm. “Of course all this wouldn’t be necessary if you’d just go get a haircut.”

“Mmmm.”

She ran both hands through Luke’s hair, saturating his roots with product. For a guy he certainly had soft hair. Mara noticed how he closed his eyes as her hands massaged his scalp. Picking up the comb, she smoothed the tangles into some semblance of order. “You know some of us are a little concerned you’re dating an Imperial.”

“She’s not an Imperial.”

“Her father is.” Mara paused, taking in the fullness of his lips and the pulse in his neck.

Luke opened his eyes. “What? All done?” He stood and looked at his reflection in the mirror. “Hey, not bad, cheeka. If you don’t make it as a fighter pilot you just might do well as a barber.”

His quip earned his a sock to the shoulder. Mara tossed the comb into the sink. “Don’t see why you’re getting so gussied up.”

Luke turned to face her. “Bree has been almost everywhere. She’s sophisticated and beautiful and used to dealing with society and guys with much better social skills than me.” He turned back to the mirror. “I just want to make a good impression.”

Mara shoved her hands into her pockets. “There’s nothing wrong with your manners or social skills, Luke. A girl who likes you for who you are won’t care about that.” Mara locked eyes with Luke’s reflection.

“You don’t understand.”

“Then explain it to me.”

He sighed, turning to face her. “I come from a backwater planet where the most exciting thing that happened was when a herd of banthas stampeded Anchorhead.”

Mara frowned. “I lived there, too.”

“Yeah, but not at first. I can still hear a slight Coruscanti accent when you talk whereas I struggle not to sound like I come from an outer rim planet. You’re more cultured and blend in well with important people.” Luke leaned against the sink. “I feel like I stick out from you and the rest of the family.”

“But you don’t.” Mara placed a hand on his forearm. “Luke you’re bright and funny. You make the people around you feel like you genuinely care about them and no one is immune to one of your goofy, dimpled smiles.”

Luke looked down into Mara’s eyes. “You make me sound like a puppy.” He laughed and stood up, pulling her in for a hug. “But, thanks. As sisters go, you’re not so bad.” Luke released her and bolted from the room.

Mara watched him leave and then crossed her arms. “I’m not your kriffing sister.”

Luke extended his hand to Bree as she stepped from the boat.

“How beautiful, Luke. What is this park called?”

“Broadberry meadow. We used to come here a lot with my grandparents when we were little.” He retrieved the basket from the boat and picked up the blanket. “Let’s try over here.” He led her to an area near the fully blooming flower garden.

Bree beamed. “I haven’t seen this many gorgeous flowers since Coruscant.” She took one end of the blanket and helped Luke spread it onto the grass.

“Hungry?”

“Sure.”

Luke pulled package after package from the basket, along with plates and cups. “Juba juice?”

“Absolutely.” Bree took the juice and poured two glasses, then laughed. “There’s so much here, we’ll never have to leave.”

“Fine by me.”

Bree laughed again and stretched out. “It must be wonderful to have a large family. It’s always been just my father and I.”

Luke placed several food items on a plate and passed it to Bree. “No grandparents or cousins?”

“No.” She took a delicate bite of ahrisa. “I hope we stay on Naboo forever. It’s the first place that’s felt like home.” She looked at Luke and smiled.

Luke colored slightly and sipped from his cup. “I’ve always loved it here.” He looked back towards the canal where the boat was tied up.

“So, have you thought about what you’d like to do once you graduate?”

Luke swallowed and lowered his cup. “I’ve always wanted to be a pilot of some kind. Popi has already helped me put my application together for the Naboo Air Force Academy.”

Bree cocked her head. “I can see you as a pilot. I guess you don’t have your aunt’s political aspirations?”

“Nah,” said Luke. “Way too boring for me. Besides, I don’t have the communication skills that my cousins have.”

“What about your sister?”

“Mara? No way. She doesn’t hesitate to speak her mind, no matter who she’s talking to.”

Bree frowned. “I don’t think she likes me.”

“Mara doesn’t like anyone.” Luke popped a piece of ahrisa into his mouth and chewed. “She’d never make it as a politician…neither would I.”

“Oh, I don’t know….” Bree flipped her hair over her shoulder. “A politician is someone that serves those around him and should be able to instill trust in the people. I think it’s more about integrity. And you have plenty of that.”

Luke considered her words. “I guess I never thought about it that way. Is that what you hope to pursue?”

“Politics?” Bree frowned and dabbed her mouth with a napkin. “Women are not encouraged to enter into Imperial politics.”

“What? That hardly seems fair.”

Bree shook her head. “It’s just the way it is. We are more in a supportive role to our husbands…or fathers.”

"But surely you’d like to do something.”

Her eyes met Luke’s. “Oh, of course. I mean, I’d like to marry and start a family, but until I meet the right man, I’ll be studying music at the conservatory.”

Luke nibbled on a piece of flatbread for a minute. “Marriage…but you’re only—what, sixteen or seventeen?”

“Seventeen. I’ll be eighteen in three months.” Bree took a sip of her juice. “My dad has already suggested several marital candidates.”

“But that’s just crazy! Do you even know these guys?”

Bree shook her head. “Not really, but he feels a good political connection would lead to security. He’s just so concerned about my safety in these times.”

Luke watched her blink back tears and took her hand in his. “I would never let anyone harm you.”

She looked up at him, her eyes shining. “You make me feel so safe, Luke.” Bree leaned toward him, caressing his face.

Luke bent his head and captured her lips with his. He heard her sigh and drew her closer to him. His heart quickened at her reaction as he threaded his hand through her silky hair. Stars! He’d never felt this way about a girl before. He deepened the kiss, flicking his tongue against her own. She moaned as Luke pulled her length against him, his breath erratic. He abruptly ended the kiss and stared into Bree’s eyes.

She smiled with swollen lips. “Luke…”

He knew at that very moment that he would never let her go and that he would be the one to always keep her safe.

...to be contiunued

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Looking forward to the Ben/Sola meeting/lunch ;) Love Jobal's instigating [face_laugh] [face_dancing] But JP! :eek: I think Ben's talk is gonna turn out to be too late--although it is somewhat a relief that he senses no subterfuge from Bree. [face_thinking]

Yuck! All the reviewers who said Luke would see Mara as a sister were dead on right. Biggest fattest roadblock to romance ever. :p

=D=

19. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Oh boy…Mara is not going to like this. lol! Nice update!

Gemma, Falcon and Nyota's Heart like this.
  20. taramidala

Jun 18, 1999
    Boooo! Knock it off, Luke! :p Ben had better slap some sense into that boy and quick! :D

21. Demendora

Demendora Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 9, 2010
    Mara needs to get a date on her own. Some tall, handsome young man with good manners, and who sees a woman in Mara.

Gemma and Nyota's Heart like this.
  22. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Knock it off Luke, Mara is your future wife, stop seeing her as a sister mmmmkay?

more soon

23. Demendora

Demendora Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 9, 2010
    I would like to see Mr.Mackay giving Luke a lecture. [face_laugh] Sorry for off top.

Falcon likes this.
  24. Random Comments

Random Comments Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 25, 2012
    Found this yesterday, just finished catching up.

This is amazing. That is all.

Falcon and Nyota's Heart like this.
  25. Jade_Pilot

Dec 10, 2005
    Hello all and thanks for reading!

Random Comments: Why thank you very much! [face_blush]

Demendora: Yep, you're exactly right.

Falcon: We just might go where no Luke has gone before! ;)

Taramidala: 18 year old Luke's prefrontal cortex is still developing. Don't know if he could even retain the sense knocked into him!

Jedi_Lover: You're right, she won't. Thanks for posting and reading.

Nyota's heart: Yep, Mara's been sister-zoned. [face_laugh]