main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Songfic "Stand By Me" NJO A/T,J/J,H/L,L/M

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GA_Tompkins, Aug 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GA_Tompkins

GA_Tompkins Jedi Master star 1

Apr 5, 2004
    This songfic is inspired by the song Stand by me.
    This goes on during the battle at the worldship and what the ppl feel when Anakin dies.
    Note: I don't own anythng

When the night has come
    And the land is dark
    And the moon is the only light we see

The worldship was dark and dank and Tahiri hated it, she was crouched behind a huge rock while a squad of Yuuzhan Vong hunted her and her friends. It wasn?t all that bad; her best friend in the world was right across from her Anakin Solo. She looked at him taking in every detail, her heart quickening a bit. He looks at her and his eyes soften just a bit, ?Are you all right?? he asks, ?Hmm? there are at least fifty Vong after us, low chance of success, Yeah I?m ok? she responds.

Just then the harsh bark of the Vong drifts over the rock? ?They have found us!? a shout rings out as the sounds of blaster bolts and lightsabers igniting follow.
    Anakin stands up and ignites his purple saber, Tahiri follows suit, and she looks up into Anakins? eyes ?I love you? he says, ?I know? she whispers together they charge?.

No I won?t be afraid
    Oh I won?t be afraid
    Just as long as you stand
    Stand by me

So Darling, Darling stand by me
    Oh stand by me
    Oh stand, stand by me, and stand by me

Anakin lying on the ground bleeding, dying, the thermal detonator is almost there?almost, just a little more?. Almost?.

?ANAKIN!!? Leia Organa Solo sits bolt upright in her seat on the Falcon gasping for breath.

?What! What about Anakin? ? Han Solo Leias? husband asks very concerned ?He?s ?he?s ...?

?Gone.? A harsh whisper escapes the Jedis? lips as he is meditating.
    He falls forward onto his elbows sick to his stomach, tears welling up in his eyes. Mara Jade Skywalker rushes into the room tears falling freely, ?Luke! LUKE!? she yells and falls into her husbands? arms??

If the sky that we look upon.
    Should tumble and fall
    Oh the mountain
    Should crumble into the sea
    I won?t cry, I won?t cry
    No, I won?t shed a tear
    Just as long as you stand
    Stand by me?

Jaina Solo felt her brothers? death and she saw it, filled with anger and sorrow she rushes blinding into battle barreling through Vong like a tornado whips through a town. She stops, a Vong warrior charges at her, she simply looks at him and with a sickening crunch both sides of his head implode and he drops dead.

Jacen Solo watches as his sister flies into the blind rage, the dark side of the force, he must stop it, he must make her stop. He moves over to her and in front of her
    ?Stop? he says ?No? she growls
    Jaina Solo watches as her brother tries to stop her it only fuels her anger.
    She raises her weapon to move him but he doesn?t, she brings the weapon down towards his head, she stops a small distance from his hair. He just stares at her, finally she breaks.
    ?Jacen he was so young?he was or brother?so young? She cries as she falls into the arms of her brother who just stands there holding his sister as if the life would leave her if he didn?t.

Oh, stand by me
    Oh, stand by me, stand by me

Oh, stand by me
    Oh, stand by me, stand by me

Whenever you?re in trouble
    Won?t you stand by me, stand by me

2. GA_Tompkins

GA_Tompkins Jedi Master star 1

Apr 5, 2004
Thread Status: