main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Songs as Logic Problems

Discussion in 'Community' started by Diggy , Sep 7, 2015.

1. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Andy is in his last year of High School. He has offers of a full scholarship from two universities to continue his education! Andy is very happy. One of the scholarships is from Princeton, a university in Andy's home town. This would allow him to stay. The other scholarship offer is from a war-torn country is the Middle East. There could be trouble!

During the last two years, Andy has been selling Meth to his friends and schoolmates. It was going great, but now the local DEA is onto his tricks!

Due to a lack of an extradition treaty, Andy is seriously considering going to the university in the Middle East.

What should Andy do? If he goes there will be trouble. If he stays it will be double.

JoinTheSchwarz likes this.
  2. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    He should turn himself into the authorities. Substance abuse disorders are highly destructive to people's privates lives. He should apologize for his part in their distribution, turn in his co-conspirators, and seek help for the problems he likely has which drove him to this juncture.

3. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Quite down J-w, or you are going to the Principles Office. Again.

4. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    I prefer Circular Reasoning: The Song

I'm hot cause I'm fly
    you ain't cause you not
    This is why
    This is why
    This is why I'm hot

5. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    Also, noticing the title of this thread, are you retelling me that people are singing about such awful topics as leading a double life as a drug dealer?

6. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    SURELY NOT!

7. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Classic J-wocking.

Boba Nekhbet likes this.
  8. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    Or commonly known as 'pilly willy'

9. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Let X denote the set of properties characteristic of myself. If p, q ∈ X where p = "rich" and q = "man," then is it the case that □(r, s ∈ X) where r = "all day long biddy biddy bum" and s = "wouldn't have to work hard," or is it merely the case that ◊(r, s ∈ X)? Indeed P(p, q ∈ X) or F(p, q ∈ X)? Indeed since B(l) where l = "the Lord made the lion and the lamb" and B(O(X = X)), B(O(p ∉ X))?

Boba Nekhbet, Sarge, EHT and 4 others like this.
  10. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    hehhehheh

EHT, Ramza and JoinTheSchwarz like this.
  11. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    My friend Tommy used to work on the docks, but unfortunately there's been a union strike so he's been really down on his luck.
    His wife Gina works at the diner all day. It's tough working for the man, but she brings home what she earns each day for love.
    What is the difference if they make it or not? Please show your work.

12. Jabbadabbado

Jabbadabbado Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 19, 1999
    Does someone who's beautiful because she doesn't know she's beautiful require the observation that she's beautiful from some outside third party male viewer in order for her to actually be beautiful? Is in fact any woman beautiful before she's been identified as such by a male observer? Is a woman who's beautiful but doesn't know she's beautiful still beautiful if outside observers also don't know this to be the case?

13. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
    At any rate, I hopes that woman hasn't heard that song because then she would know she's beautiful and that would render her not beautiful.

Jabbadabbado likes this.
  14. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    If bodies are just used for fun, how long until every little piece is gone? Answer may be displayed in months, years or centuries. Determine if the time is proportional or inversely proportional to the quantity of alcohol consumed.

15. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    If I'm in the fast lane, going from L.A. to Tokyo, and I'm about to blow, what does my gold taste like?

16. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Who put the ram in the ramalamadingdong?

17. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    There are five houses in five different colors in a row. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The five owners drink a certain type of beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar and let different animals out. No owners let the same animal out, smoke the same brand of cigar, or drink the same beverage. Other facts:

1. The Brit lives in the red house.
    2. The Swede let the fish out
    3. The Dane drinks tea.
    4. The green house is on the immediate left of the white house.
    5. The green house's owner drinks coffee.
    6. The owner who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
    7. The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
    8. The owner living in the center house drinks milk.
    9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
    10. The owner who smokes Blends lives next to the one who let the cats out.
    11. The owner who let the horse out lives next to the one who smokes Dunhill.
    12. The owner who smokes Bluemasters drinks beer.
    13. The German smokes Prince.
    14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
    15. The owner who smokes Blends lives next to the one who drinks water.

The question is: who let the dogs out?

Admiral Volshe likes this.