main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Songs you wrote

Discussion in 'Archive: The Amphitheatre' started by Iwishiwasajedi, Jun 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terr_Mys

Terr_Mys Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    :D Hehe, tanks sj! :) The Tales of Daichi: Main Theme and A New Adventure are both songs related to my current script. The others are reserved for other installments in the saga. Oh, and the program I used only costs $40 :).

Thanks! :)

2. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Awesome! Seriously! It's only 40 bucks? Dude, my birthday is coming up in a week! :D What's it called?

-sj loves kevin spacey

3. Terr_Mys

Terr_Mys Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Yeah, it's called NoteWorthy Composer. You can download a free trial version from their website, but you have limited saves and customization on printing. But seriously, $40 is definitely worth it. It takes good composition skills to master, but it's easy to control.

4. Angel_of_Sith

Angel_of_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2002
    i've got some lyrics that i've written, but i don't think i'll be posting those.

i also have some cool tunes, but i'm not sure how i can share them with you, though they are really cool.

5. Auraveda

Auraveda Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 5, 2001
    I write music, if anyone is interested in listening.

My classical stuff is here. The first 3 tracks are multitracked improvisations, the rest is actual composed stuff that I've got the sheet music written out for.

My electronic/rock/weird stuff is here These are all of my electronic/rock/sound collage music experiments. Some of it is ok.

And for a couple of weeks last Christmas my boyfriend, another friend and I got together and improvised a bunch of music. Some of it is humorously bad, some of it is ok.
    2½ Weeks
    If you don't like one track, skip to the next, they're all quite different from one another.

6. Ghent99

Ghent99 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2001
    I've written tons of stuff on guitar but I have trouble writing lyrics. I sometimes like the ones I like but then can't fit them together or they make sense only to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.