main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sony PSP owners - anyone up for a wireless game of "SW Battlefront II" whilst at CE?

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Conventions Europe' started by timbolton, Jul 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    There are several Star Wars games on PSP with wireless option - "SW Battlefront II" probably being the best for multiplayer (up to four people). Anyone bringing down their PSP interested in a few rounds on that whilst at CE? Maybe some type of fun competition?

I also have "SW Lego II The Original Trilogy" and "SW Lethal Alliance", amongst many other PSP non-SW games.

And PSP is currently LucasArts favourite little system, what with Force Unleashed (website), SW Battlefront: Renegade Squadron (website) and a game based on the upcoming Clone Wars TV series all set to be released in the next year or so.

[image=http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m309/timbolton/cw_psp.jpg]
    Sorry for the poor quality image, my scanner is stored away atm. That snippet was from "PSP Playstation Portable: The Official Guidebook" #30 (2007) p.10.

2. Grand_Admiral_Grant

Grand_Admiral_Grant Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 30, 2004
    Hmm, I might bring my PSP along as well. [face_thinking]

I only have Lethal Alliance though.

3. Disciple-of-Tython

Disciple-of-Tython Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 12, 2006
    I have both, only problem is the fiddly controls for BFII :(

4. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Can always do that one Grant! Shame BF II doesn't have level share :(

You'll be easy to beat then Dan :p

5. IncomT65

IncomT65 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 1999
    I'll bring mine as well. I also have Lethal Alliance as the only SW title. The other games I have are Killzone:Liberation, Tekken: Dark Resurrection, Worms: Open Warfare and Need for Speed: Most Wanted 5-1-0.

Currently, I'm heavy into Killzone. Haven't played Lethal Alliance in a while.

6. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Can you network PSPs and DSs to play Lethal Alliance?

7. IncomT65

IncomT65 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 1999
    Sounds complicated. I haven't even been able to figure out how to connect to my own wireless router at home [face_worried]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.