main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends "Soon As The Sea Turns Into Sand " A Han and Leia (sad) song fic viggettte

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Princess1, Apr 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    This story is in Leia's point of veiw. Its set in the NJO pre-Balance Point.

Its a song fic, the song is by Lee Ann Rimes, its called "Soon"

Disclaimer: I'm not earning any money off this, just having fun writing. Star Wars belongs to George Lucas and this song belongs to Lee Ann Rimes, I'm not trying to steal anything from either.

Soon, I will cry my last tear soon. Yes, I will be over you soon darlin. All these tears won't be here soon.

In your grief you left me. You withdrew from everyone. Even me, the one who loved you most. You wouldn't even let me help you. You even withdrew from our children. You reafused help. And you slipped into drunkeness. Even my love could not pull you out of your hole. You broke my heart.

You grew angry at myself and the children, but more then anything, you where angry at your self. And you left! You abandoned us! We needed you, did you think that we didn't understand? That we weren't upset to? How could you do this!?

You know that I will be over you soon

How? Don't you know how lost I felt? How much I needed you? How much the children needed you? I guess not. Or maybe you knew, and you didn't care. I may have needed you then, but now I can make it with out you. I don't need you anymore I'm over you.

One night, I'll finnaly make it thru one night darlin, I won't call out your name, and I won't be in this pain.

Even though I'm over you, sometimes at night I'll dream of you, it will seem so real, and I'll reach over to you. But your not there, your never there. And sometimes I'll catch myself calling out to you in my sleep. But soon, soon I'll be ok.

I will be over you soon.....
    Soon as the mountains turn to rivers, soon as the sea's turn into sand, thats how soon.

I'd be over you soon, if only I didn't see reminders of you whereever I turn. I see you in the eyes of our children. In Jacen's crooked smile, so much like yours. In Jania's sarcasem, she seems to echo you. And Anakin has that Solo charm. I know that charm all to well. I just can't seem to forget you, your every where I turn.

Till the heart heals, but till then I'll just pretend it will be over. I keep tellin myself, I'll forget you some day soon. Soon.

I'll think I'm making some progress, I've managed to forget for as much as a hour. But then I'll open a closet and find something of yours, maybe one of your shirts, and I my heart breaks all over agian. I can hold it close to me, pretend its you, but I can't even fool myself.

I'll be over you soon.....
    Soon as the mountians turn to rivers, soon as the sea turns into sand, soon as the sun comes up at midnight, thats how soon.

Why can't I forget you?! After all you did I should hate you! I shouldn't ever want to see you agian. I shouldn't, but I do. You hadn't always been this way, you hadn't always been so thoughtless. You'd never abandoned me before. I don't think you would of. I can remember all those times you saved me, all those kisses shared. I remember how I felt when you where taken away from me once before, when you captured, sealed in carbonite. You could have escaped if it hadn't been for me, you allowed it to happen so I wouldn't be killed.

Until then I didn't know I loved you, not until I realized how much you loved me. What happend to that love? Did you throw it away? Do you not care anymore? Did you forget how much we meant to eachother, I went to Jabba's palace just to save you, because I knew you loved me. I could see it every where, in that crooked smile, in the way you called me "princess" you showed your love.

Soon, I will cry my last tear soon. You know that I will be over you soon darlin, I won't cry our your name soon. I'll be over you soon.

Oh yes, I'd be over you soon, if only I didn't still love you.........

Comments? :D

2. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    No replies? :( Oh well, up! :)

3. crystalrain

crystalrain Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    I like! I think you've portrayed the heartbreak Leia must be going through well.

4. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Thanks! :) Thats me, always writing drama. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.