Char, NC Soon to be 501st member, so why not try and join the closest FanForce?

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by StormtrooperVF101, Jul 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StormtrooperVF101 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hello,

I thought I'd just make myself alittle bit more known here. My name's Jason Garber I'm 15 (turning 16 in December). I am currently trying to raise the last $385 for my stormtrooper armor. I live in Concord, NC. I play Warhammer 40,000; Epic 40,000; and Lord of the Rings (miniatures). If you would like to get in contact with me (via phone) PM me, or send me a e-mail (warinc@vnet.net(Be sure to include Charlotte FanForce in subject)). But if you want to call the times are anytime between 8:00A.M. and 9:00P.M. I'm avaliable all the time until August sixth or seventh. But I look forward to meeting or just talking to some of you guys (and gals!) on the phone.

Thanks!

Jason

(Gee... this looks like one of my e-mails....)
  2. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
    Heya :D
    Welcome to the Charlotte Boards. I'm the uh... "Unofficial Spokesperson" here.. if you need anything, just ask. Oh and there's this great place where some friends I know go play Warhammer down the street from here, if you're interested :)
  3. EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I thought I was the unofficial spokesperson!
  4. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
    Hey, go ahead. Less work for me ;)
  5. anakin_girl Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hi, and welcome. :) I'm the official spokesperson here; it just so happens that Riding and EagleI spend more time on their computers than I do, so they get to the messages first. ;) But anyway, you're welcome to join our meetings. We haven't scheduled the next one yet, but keep your eyes open--there will be an announcement on the Charlotte FF boards. And since I teach school, the meetings will be scheduled at a convenient time for people whose schedules are attached to the school system. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.