main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Soooo........What did ya think?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Thumpernicus, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    I am 99% postitive that the primary mask peice that seals his face and eyes never comes off until Luke removes it. In Empire, only his secondary helmet (hat) is reset to his head that we see.

And I never found out how he gets the scar over his right eye. Was that in a book or comic?

2. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    It's a result of the Clone Wars, I believe something to do with Dooku...

3. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    I was hoping the event was detailed somewhere.

4. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    It may very well be, though I don't know anything of it. :D

5. bladex2

bladex2 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    Thumper...Fett doesn't die in ROTJ, I loved iy!

6. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    Fett doesn't die in ROTJ

Technically... if we're talking canon SW, then he does die, Uncle George has been quoted as saying "As far as I'm concerned, Boba Fett died in the sarlacc". If we're talking EU, then yes, Fett Jr. "miraculously" escapes from the Sarlacc and lives to hunt on, but honestly, that's pretty much just lore, we don't know what happened to Fett after ROTJ, my best guess? He's probably still being digested, like George said. Fett is dead.

:D

7. -JediClone-

-JediClone- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2005
    Well, *technically* if it takes 1000 years to be digested by a sarlaac, Boba Fett didn't die in ROTJ. He'd only just *begun* to die... very very slowly... [face_mischief]

8. CoolHanLuke

CoolHanLuke Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2004
    In Empire, only his secondary helmet (hat) is reset to his head that we see.

That makes sense now.

I don't know for sure about Anakin's scar over his right eye, but I read somewhere (seems like it was in the 3NS forum under Pablo's Q&A updates from the Official Site thread) that he received it during the clone wars. But by whom or what, I don't know. I think it gives him a more rugged look for Episode III. I did like his Jedi outfit and hair length in EP3. It shows his progression from Padawan to Jedi Knight.

However, not a master yet, are you Anakin. I like that scene in the Jedi Council chamber when he says it's not fair that he's not a Master even though he's on the Council. Then comes Mace's line:"Take a seat, young Skywalker." I mean, Mace just punked him in front of his peers. And the facial expression of Obi-wan as he shaked his head while Anakin proceeded to sit down. Oh, man...not good.

9. Daramin_of_The_Way

Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2004
    Speaking of Fett, I was glad not to see him in this one, though I was surprised at Tarkin only having a cameo. I thought they were going to play his role up a little more.
    A friend of mine made a comment about why he didn't like it and I agree. He said that the prequels lack the camaraderie that the OT had. We knew Luke, Han, Chewie, Leia and even Wedge were all in it together, for the long haul. The prequels, well, you couldn't really get attached to many of the characters (well you could...) because you knew that they were going to die.
    But, I think the friendships that are in episodes IV, V, and IV provide such a deep connection in the characters and lets the audience connect with them as well. I mean, how often have you looked at your circle of firends and gone, "He'd be Luke, she'd be Leia" and so on and so forth?
    Just some more two cents. How much two cents has been tossed into this thread anyway? :D

10. CoolHanLuke

CoolHanLuke Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2004
    I was glad to see Yoda and Mace show that the Emperor could be beaten by the Jedi. That was a part I hoped would happen, showing that Light is stronger than Dark.

I agree with you, Daramin. The scene where Yoda jumps in front of Sidious' path and says, "If so powerful you have become, why leave?" After seeing the movie again, I could see Sidious was trying to make a run for it.

Also, the scene where Sidious is using force lightning on Yoda and Yoda glares menacingly back at Sidious as he throws the lightning back at him, "showing that Light is stronger than Dark."

=D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.