main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ~ Soothing the Wounds ~ Jaina/Kyp - songfic/ angst/mush!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by SITH_MAYO, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SITH_MAYO

SITH_MAYO Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2005
    I haven't written K/J in a long while, and just desired some of my favourite couple . . .

Title: ~ Soothing the Wounds ~
    Plot: About learning to allow yourself to love and let others support and help you when you?re in need . . .
    Jaina and a certain rogue converse on Ossus. It appears Jaina?s not as strong as she seems . . .
    [Set in kind of LOF era but obviously an AU!]
    Characters: Jaina and Kyp
    Song: ?Hold On? by Take That

Hope you all enjoy! Comments always wanted![face_peace]

[b]~ Soothing the Wounds ~[/b]

[i]We've been here many times before
    Leaving rooms and slamming doors
    We're climbing up the bedroom walls
    Sometimes we make it so frustrating
    I touch your mouth, I touch your lips
    The answers at our fingertips
    Not giving up or giving in
    Why are we so complicated? [/i]

?Get the hell away from me!?

?Jay, talk to me - I just want to help you!?

?Get out now! I don?t want to see you!?

?You can?t keep everyone away Jaina! You can?t shut yourself away! Stop being stubborn! We?re in this together!?

?Not anymore we?re not! Now leave! LEAVE!?

All too well Kyp remember their argument, although how it all started exactly was a bit of a mystery now. It had been over a week ago now since Jaina had kicked him out of her apartment. He didn?t understand it. They were happy once, they used to smile. They used to laugh and enjoy life, but those days were now gone, vanished into the cloud of memories.

Kyp recalled noticing how her kisses began to change, from loving warm to cold and distant. And their comfortable companionship slowly deteriorated into what was now two broken hearts. Over the last recent weeks, Jaina starting act very out of character, more serious and less open. The argument itself had started when she viciously tried to severe their Force bond. Since then she?d shielded against him, always masking her emotions and thoughts. The rejection was more painful than any other wound Kyp had experienced before. His saddened soul was bleeding and there was no doctor who could fix it.

Now, Kyp strolled down the corridors of Jedi Temple of Ossus. In vain he tried to appear relaxed, but beneath the façade there was a deep sense of grief and concern. Last night and earlier on this morning he?d felt such heart-wrenching pain overwhelm him it made his chest constrict just remembering it. The agony had been swift, breathless and draining. Both times Kyp had been a sleep when he felt the hurtful ache clench tightly around his soul. After the shock and pain had died away from his tense body, Kyp realised that the pain itself was not his own.

At last after many days of having a deep void in his spirit, which her absence had created, he?d managed to catch glimpses of Jaina in the Force. Persistently she was shielding, but failing so it seemed. Somehow Jaina?s pain had inflicted itself on him through a weak connection between them in the Force. Their bond was almost lost and Kyp couldn?t interpret the connection quick enough to strength it. None of it made sense. Kyp couldn?t understand the agony he?d experienced. All of it had been so intense and real but only for a few brief seconds.

Kyp hadn?t seen Jaina since she?d declared their relationship dead. These feelings of agonizing hurt were worrying Kyp, it could explain her odd behaviour over the past month or so. He felt that he had to try and do something. He wanted to help Jaina through whatever pain she was experiencing whether she?d appreciate the offer or not.

Dressed in black Jedi robes, standing tall, and as calm as he could muster, Kyp walked up to Jaina?s apartment. He knocked loudly, but no response came. Knowing she was there and not answering only helped in growing his anxiety. Again he knocked, but this time it was accompanied with his deep voice,
    ?Jaina? Jaya are you alright? I need to talk to you.?

A few shuffles of noise came from behind the door, but he knew she was making no move to o

2. RebelGrrl

RebelGrrl Jedi Master star 4

Jan 13, 2006
    MMmmmmmmm.... mush. I've been in a mushy mood, and this just hit the spot. I love the tender loving Kyp we get to see in stories like this, under his Council demeanor.

Thank you, SITH_MAYO!

3. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    Oh, my....that was so heart wrenching and yet, the ending was just perfect...[face_love]

Wonderful job, SM...I loved it and it was really good to see some K/J mush...

FL @};-

4. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    Wow...That really pulled at the heart strings. It was so beautifully sad and mushy all at the same time.

Loved it!=D=

PS, Check out my sig and come visit with us. We'd love to have you.:D

5. Alishu06

Alishu06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    Wow! I liked it ;) Poor Jaina though, those dreams must have been terrible! Great mushEness ;)

6. iamobiwan1970

iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2005
    A nice dose of mush and angst. You can never have enough angst especially when Kyp AND Jaina are around. and poor Jaina, she's got the skywalker blood in her for those stinkin' visions!!!!!

7. goddess_sticks

goddess_sticks Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 19, 2006
    That was horribly sad there for a while, but the end well... Mush makes everything alright.

Nice job! It's always so great to see another K/J fic pop up.

8. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005

9. mastermeg_0228

mastermeg_0228 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2006
    Wow!!!!!

That was amazing!!! Just what I was looking for! You did a wonderful job conveying Kyp and Jaina's emotions. And that song tied in perfectly!

Wonderful Job

meg

10. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    That was great SITH_MAYO! do you have anymore K/J stories?

11. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005

Thanks to everyone whose read this![face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.