main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Sorry for my Abscence

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by tre_si_san, May 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    Hello everyone, sorry for my abscence as of late. I left out of town last week for what I had hoped was a happy event. Unfortunately the dark side is strong.

I went to Jacksonville, FL to get my fiance' and kids and bring them back here to San Antonio. On Thursday of last week, Stephanie, my fiance', came down with a serious staph infection as a result of her complications with her psoriases (sp?).

I do not think that I caught the infection and as of this afternoon no signs and the blood work is good. But for Stephanie she is real sick. It may be a long uphill battle for her. The kids are safe with her brother and should not be sick.

I am home now, but my mind is in Florida. I want to try and ease my mind by hanging out with my family here. Anyone up to hooking up Friday evening? If not, I understand also. Your prayers are appreciated.

I will keep you updated.

2. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    Alex, my brother, I'm so sorry to hear about the bad fortune. I hope your sweetness is going to be okay. Hooking up friday would be cool as long as we do something that involves very little money!

My prayers are with you and your family Alex.

3. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    Marselles, my brother, my friend, thank you for your prayers. As for Friday, it wouldn't bother me if we just met up at a good park in the evening with some church's chicken, fries and soft drinks for eats and laughs.....

4. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    My Brother Alex, I am definitely down for some chillin time, we can all hang out at my apt. if yall want . . .

Let me know

John

5. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    That works for me John! I'll bring beer.

6. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    Wow you guys are great......I can go for that and Dominos pizzas are only $5 bucks a piece when you order 3 or more. Maybe John can let us know when a good time to meet up is.....

My Stephanie seems to have stabilized somewhat and with any luck may be home Saturday evening....Of course being that she is in isolation means that she is going stir crazy....

John let us know.....

7. ObiJuan70

Jan 1, 2001
    Friday nite is cool with me - I get off of work at 4pm so show up after . . .

Laterz

John

8. ST-NG-JEDI

ST-NG-JEDI Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2005
    Hey Bro, I am glad to hear that your Stephanie is doing better. As fof Friday count me in,I can bring pizzas, chicken, beer, Smirnoff Ice, whatever just let me know. John, if you get off at 4 I should be IN your apt around 2pm, just kidding, I get off from work @ 5 so I should be there after that.

Robert

9. ObiJuan70

Jan 1, 2001
    Cool Brothers, a gathering do we have then . . .

See you all on Friday

John

10. starbuck92

starbuck92 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 21, 2005
    Hey Alex,

I'm glad to hear Stephanie is doing better! I would have replied sooner, but I've been out of town myself. :p Hope she is able to go home soon!

Sandra

11. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    Thats what I love about you guys...we are there for each other, and little trooper groupie sister, it is so nice to hear from you, been wondering how you have been....
    John, do you have enough room for all of us with food, drinks and good company???.....
    Would love if Lisa and Roseann can show up for a while too....I have an idea to discuss with John and Roseann.....:)
    Brent, Zak, Carlos, Jose...anyone else, chime in...we have a party it looks like in the making...just the medicine I need to fill my prescription...

12. ObiJuan70

Jan 1, 2001
    "Now that you mention it, I think I'm bleeding inside my chestttt, but I got the medicine . . ." :)

I'm sure we'll have room, I will be cleaning the apartment today when I get home . . .

I vote for Church's Fried Chicken and whatever else.

Take Care

John

13. NY_JEDI

NY_JEDI Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2005
    Alex,

I'm glad to hear your Fiancé Stephanie is doing better! Sorry, I have been on the job hunt since being laid-off and the job search has taken all my free time.

I would love to make it to the gathering, but I have my son that night so I don't know if I can make it.

If my plans change please count me in.

Peace
    Carlos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.