main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sorry guys, but I need your help!

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Anjee, Jun 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anjee

Anjee Jedi Youngling

Jun 9, 2005
    hi!

I'm really sorry to bring this in here but i need your help, I'm doing a hugely important essay for my uni course on the release of starwars revenge of the sith....its all boring economic and marketing stuff, but being such a big thing its a pretty scary thing to search. does anyone know where i can find some facts and figures or any random facts?

again....sorry...i saw star wars, i saw uk and thought this could be the best starting point :)

xax

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Anjee - you might want to take a look at our RoTS forum. I am sure you could find quite a bit over there!
    You could also check out the Episode III news section on the main TFN site.

3. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    Are you talking about box-office figures? If so, head over to Box Office Mojo's Star Wars Report. They have a running tally on how Revenge of the Sith is doing at the US box-office...Click on the pie chart, and it will tell you how much each film has done adjusted for inflation.

So far, it has done $312.7 million, and has overtaken AOTC's total...although, adjusted for inflation, it still has $29.5 million to go. Not bad for a couple of weeks out of the starting block!

Here is the UK report - it's actually up from last week by 2%!

4. Confidence

Confidence Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2005
    Cool that you get to write a University paper that references SW though. :)

5. Anjee

Anjee Jedi Youngling

Jun 9, 2005
    aww thanks everyone, I was afraid I was gonna get yelled at, lovely people :-D

hehe, well we kinda get to choose, I'm like, whats bigger than Star Wars and Ive seen revenge of the sith twice already so should be ok...eek!

thanks for all your help....legends :-D

xax

6. TK_Four_Two_One

TK_Four_Two_One Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 17, 2002
    Thanks for the memories! Ya call again... ya hear!

7. TheDarthVader

TheDarthVader Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 22, 2005
    Good luck with the essay :). It would be nice to see the finished product ;), I would like to see a Economic analysis of Star Wars.

This is a true SW fan, you have even managed to incorporate SW into your Uni work. I bow in your magnificence.

8. Darth_Daver

Darth_Daver Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 23, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.