main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sorry guys-n-gals... No RotS TCG spoilers this go 'round

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: TCG' started by RedneckJedi, Mar 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedneckJedi

RedneckJedi Historian, JediOKC Manager Emeritus star 2 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 20, 2002
    At this point, it's safe for me to say that TheForce.Net won't have the privilege of previewing any cards for the Revenge of the Sith set. I was told, in not NEARLY so many words, that it's the image licensing issue similar to what I heavily paraphased from an article on Rebelscum.com:
    This falls under Lucasfilm's embargo date for materials related to Star Wars: Episode III -- Revenge of the Sith. As a result, it may not be distributed until Saturday, April 2. All related images must be held until that date, per 20th Century Fox & Lucasfilm's licensing agreement.

If something changes on an odd chance, I'll jump all over doing an article, but otherwise, no such luck this time. Unless someone else manages to get a scoop, I believe Wizards and StarWars.com will be the only sources for RotS TCG previews.

I have every reason to also believe that TF.N can do set previews and reviews on sets following RotS, following Lucasfilm's and Wizards' guidelines.

So, I'll be busy around the first of April popping packs, sorting cards and typing them in as hurriedly as possible. I'll be just as surprised as everyone else!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.