main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Sorry, I can not hear you.

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by star-killer1, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. star-killer1

star-killer1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    All I hear is crickets, how is everyone doing?[face_whistling]

2. Exalted_1

Exalted_1 Jedi Master star 3

May 17, 2002
    aside from OHJedi, Rebel Legion, College, & starting out to be an internet DJ, I'm doing ok I guess.

I'm still working on employment options so things are quite tricky at the moment.

I would post more often if things weren't so quiet here and I wasn't so busy.

my fear is that this BB will turn into a personal blog if I'm the only one posting.

[face_peace]

3. JasperMereel_

JasperMereel_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2006
    Well,
    For starters, I am awaiting to get my car out of the police impound. Also, I am still trying to get another job.

4. Z28Jerry

Z28Jerry Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 22, 2004
    Police impound, lol. Damn Imperials:)

To be honest, I travel a lot and rely on you guys to post often enough to keep me entertained, lol.

So if your worried about this becoming a personal "blog" Don't worry, you know that I'll at least be watching :)

On the star wars side, I just got done playing through "The Force Unleashed" and can't understand why they didn't make it into a movie, lol. Would have completely made the prequels look as bad as they smelled. Shame.

Anybody else play through or are working on that game yet? I am looking to unload a Wii version of it if anyone is interested (yeah, I know, I should have bought if for my Xbox, but I didn't so the graphics were not up to par, but the story held good and made me wish it had more story detail)....

5. JasperMereel_

JasperMereel_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2006
    Well, I am looking at picking up The Force Unleashed as soon as I have the credits to do so. I've played a little bit of it at a friend's house and was very impressed with with it.

6. GeekGoddess

GeekGoddess Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    The most recent job pretty much sucks the lifeforce out of me on a daily basis, and then my fiancee and/or step-son take over the computer (Especially on weekends) so I rarely, if ever, get to check my mail or boards anymore. I miss you guys. I was bummed to just learn I missed the annual picnic. I really could have used that since I didn't get to take my annual camping trip vacation this year. :(

Back in August I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism, and Polycystic Ovarian syndrome (which has lead to pre-diabetes and increased blood pressure), so I'm on 2 new medications and had to start monitoring my blood sugar. While all that may sound horrible, it's actually a good thing. We finally know what was wrong, and are taking the needed steps to fix it! :)

As far as good news goes.... well, I didn't have a 401k, so I didn't lose any money... :)

Next weekend I'm flying for the 2nd time in my life to go to WI for a friend's wedding. I love having friends/family in the travel industry. A 3 day-2 night trip for 2 adults is only running me about $300 total for roundtrip flight, 2 day rental car, and 2 nights in a credible hotel! (not to mention the wedding couple's family is providing the reception dinner and breakfast the next morning!)

That's pretty much everything outside the day-to-day tedium for me.

7. Exalted_1

Exalted_1 Jedi Master star 3

May 17, 2002
    Update on my end:

Currently working as a freelance Graphic designer while finding time to do schoolwork.

The lightsaber choreography Group has undergone yet another name change (Ohio Saber Praxeum) and is under new/old management: me. we still practice on a regular basis (every Tuesday) and will be looking to schedule once a month "weekend practices" for those who are out of town that want to learn. it is indoors, spacious, and centrally located and pretty easy to find (it's practially next door to Paul Brown Stadium).

I'm still active with the Rebel Legion and try to fit events in as often as possible.

I'd like to be more active here, but I just don't want this board to turn into my personal blog.

that about sums it up for the time being... oh yeah one more thing: being single stinks.[face_tired]

8. Nadia-Oomia

Nadia-Oomia Jedi Master star 4

Jan 4, 2009
    Same here :rolleyes: . I don't need more games [face_laugh] ! I blame them :p

9. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    Update from this end:

Menath and I will be married at the end of May ;) YAY!

I'm ready for the planning and the stress of it to be over. Not that it's horribly much it's the juggling schedules and such.

We rencently went from being involved in 3 RPG campaigns to only two, Monday and Wednesday. Menath goes to Praxeum on Tuesday, Thursday we try to hang out just the two of us, but other stuffs ends up in the way. . . Friday Saturday Sunday's always seem full

I catch time when I can :)

10. GeekGoddess

GeekGoddess Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    Still in the life-sucking job, but no longer have the fiancee and almost-stepson. Will be moving back to Indiana later this year (Indy area). That's pretty much news on my end. On the plus side, I have more free time now :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.