main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sorry!

Discussion in 'Archive: Midlands and Wales' started by rebeljediknight_88, Jul 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rebeljediknight_88

rebeljediknight_88 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2005
    i have spoken to Tom and would just like to say sorry to all of you for anything offense i may have said.

And tom i think its time to call a truse to the jipping between us!

P.S. i think tom should apologise to our newest member who has been trying to get in touch with mark or phil. because in gave him toms msn addy and tom just started swearing etc at him!
    And tom this is reality mate so that means you cant be like that to others just because you dont know em personally!

2. To_Mega_Therion

To_Mega_Therion Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 9, 2005
    Hi, I am the newest member refered to in the post above. :D

I'm called Matt, and would just liek to say hi to everyone! I hope to attend some of the meets as soon as I can (ie, as soon as I get enough bladdy cash)

3. rebeljediknight_88

Jun 15, 2005
    see tom as cute as an ewok and if not for his height ihe would be one if he could.

4. Lord-Wiz

Lord-Wiz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005
    hi matt, welcome to the crazy gang!

*waves*

5. To_Mega_Therion

To_Mega_Therion Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 9, 2005

;)

And thanks for the welcome, Lord-Wiz! :D

6. rebeljediknight_88

Jun 15, 2005
    you have now been accepted into the tribe yub yub lol

7. Tay-Mar

Tay-Mar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2005
    Welcome to our little corner of the Galaxy To Mega Therion, make yourself at home.

Right to the main point of this post, friendly banter between members is ok and in some cases encouraged but there are times when such things can go a little too far and some members have expressed their opinions to me about it, I'm not going to name anyone because that would be unfair and hypocritical seeing as I'm worst offender when it comes to certain members (cough . . Tom. . .cough). So from here on in I would like us all to be sure of the response we dive in there with the sarcasm and sharp comments. I look forward to you pulling this post apart and expect a full going over from Mark and Verity.

Lets keep this friendly guys, too many great ideas have come to nothing due to misunderstandings and crossed wires, we are a team lets act like one.

/me calls for a group hug.

8. jangofett9

jangofett9 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 23, 2004
    I did actually try to apologise Dave but when a guy adds me on msn n goes im mega therion then summat else how am I supposed to know who the guy is? N don't really appreciate you just throwing around my msn address to anyone tbh! so there said my piece fair do's...

So I'm sorry but I did not just start swearing at him as you have stated above but hey not going to argue......so from here on itsw a new slate....now lets close this topic n go home!

9. rebeljediknight_88

Jun 15, 2005
    Very Han Solo like Tom!
    i had to help him out with the msn addy because he was having trouble!

and i had an idea. if we could get someone small or a big enough ewok costume for matt we could have our own ewok pilot!
    and it will be alive which beats wraith squadron lol

(look tom is suggest)

10. veritasuk

veritasuk Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2004
    I have no idea what scracked off. Ive been in harry potter world, will find out in a bit.

11. rebeljediknight_88

Jun 15, 2005
    i just found out my mum got da book hurray! harry potter!

12. LordBlack

LordBlack Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    Did i miss something?!

YAY. First post in here. [face_dancing]

13. jangofett9

jangofett9 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 23, 2004
    No not really mate not nothing in particular missed just some misunderstandings.....but I believe they are all sorted now!

14. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    Yeah, that's what happens when you step away for a few days, everything goes to pot! :p

Anyway, welcome aboard, Matt.

As for the situation - Let's just put it behind us, and move onwards and upwards. :)

Yeah, I feel so authourtarian right now. I'm going into 'office speak'! :p

15. Tay-Mar

Apr 4, 2005
    In Marks's absence I feel I have to say something here.

RebelJediKnight88 Dave, at the start of this thread you felt the need to apologise for the stuff that had gone on between you and Tom, as far as I'm concerned you, Mark and Phill delt with these issues at the time and I'm not going to rake over the past.

We all understand your enthusiasm for this community and we share in that whole heartedly, we also enjoy the banter with each other but there are times when banter can go too far and people can get annoyed or upset by what's been posted, you have to understand that much of the 'Mickey taking and leg pulling' is born from incidents or conversations had face to face, for example the recent Phill - Dad thing came from an incident at Memorabilia, it was a moment, a passing comment made before we took the photos, many of the other things posted are a direct result of conversations between members. Most of us, me included must admit to not knowing you well enough to understand or appreciate your sense of humour and in some instances members have taken offence to some of the comments you've made but I don't for one minute believe that any of those comments were made out of malice for any individual member of this community. With that in mind I am asking you to think about how well you know the person who's thread or post you're replying to before you even type it, this way we can avoid any further instances of members feeling the need to vent their spleen on the public boards.

Oh and I would also ask you to show more respect towards new members, I understand that you may know elelith personally but you are still required to abide by the TOS laid down by the moderators of these boards when you're posting on them.

Lets get back to what we do best, which is having a good time.

16. rebeljediknight_88

Jun 15, 2005
    btw which matt are you talking about?
    im confused 2 matts have joined recently and also welcome BLACK who i presume from marks statement is another matt.

you guys might know about somethings but how am i supposed to know? i wasnt there! same goes that u wernt with isy and i!

maybe it is time for me to go away for a few days and meditate! while im away have a think about where we can ALL met up! cause i think we need it or i do at least and isy does because she has 2 more meets to because an official member and every time i suggest a meet you guys just ignore me so sort it out urself's (dont forget some of us cant afford to go to theme parks etc)

17. Lord-Wiz

Lord-Wiz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005
    Matt who? :confused:

and everything discussed off the boards is brought onto the boards specifically so that no-one is ever left out, (minutes thread), read that and add to anything posted in there, which is the whole purpose of the thread. verity wasn`t there either but she is up to speed.

the reason you feel that you are being ignored is that you suggest meets around dates that there are already meets arranged e.g. signatopia, memorabilia etc. if you read the other posts you would realise that these things are going on, which is why in the minutes of the star city meet we were discussing having a calendar/diary type thing so that everyone can see what is going on and when so that meets can be arranged around these dates. (and i couldn`t afford to go to alton towers either, so please don`t feel like you are being excluded because that really isn`t the case.) i work long and stupid hours (thanks to Ken) and i can`t make some meets. for me to have been able to go to memorabilia i had to book the weekend off 3 and a half months ago!!!!!

i fully agree with you when you say we should have a meet that we can ALL get to, as it would be brilliant to have the whole chapter together again, new members included.

PLEASE don`t take this as a personal attack because it truly isn`t. everyone has to be considered as far as this chapter is concerned, and that means accomodating a lot of people. basically the more notice given for a meet, the more people are likely to be able to make it.

i now have cramp in my fingers.

take care of yourselves, and each other.

[face_peace]

18. elelith

elelith Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    Wow, I am no longer the new kid. This rules. Welcome to you Matt. May you never reveal your height as that will lead to much ridicule.

19. Tay-Mar

Apr 4, 2005
    Slight misunderstanding here Izzy, Matt aka Lord Black has been with us since the begining, I'm guessing that RebelJediKnight 88 suffers from some form of intermitant memory loss.

20. elelith

elelith Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    Slight misunderstanding I think has occured. When Dave said two new Matts had joined I was referring to them. But later in same post Dave said that the Matt you were refering to had been there a while. Too many Matts.

21. rebeljediknight_88

Jun 15, 2005
    we need a picture post thing so we can know who is who by face! i will start one now!

22. LordBlack

LordBlack Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    It's Mark, not Matt. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.