main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey Sorta OT

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by PrincessAmi, Mar 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessAmi

PrincessAmi Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2001
    Hey everyone! I haven't posted in a while but now that my computer is back up and running I have a question for ya'll....
    May 19th...well it's going to be an interesting date as that date is going to put me at just over 37 weeks pregnant (this is out of 40 for those who don't know). I'll probably be induced at 38 ;-)
    So, any recommendations for theatres in Southern or within 1-2 hours drive from the Wildwood area? I'd love to head up to Edgewater (I so miss my old theatre in Detroit where I got to see it digitally as well like Edgewater) but I don't think in that condition I'm up for that far of a trip.
    Any recommendations would be so very greatly appreciated.

2. DropKickAnt

DropKickAnt Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2004
    PA i did a lil check on www.moviefone.com , heres the link they gave me for theatres near the wildwood area

http://movies.channel.aol.com/showtimes/closesttheaters.adp?setGeodata=389917+%2d748153+CITY+%7b%7d+Wildwood+NJ+%7b%7d+%7bCape+May%7d+USA+EST5EDT+PH+nj%2ewildwood+philadelphia

3. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    Not familiar enough with that area sorry. We'll send spazzer over here he knows the area pretty well I'm sure he can help you out.

4. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    www.citysearch.com

They always work for me. Congrats on the pregnancy!!
    Best of luck to you!! Naming he/she anything geeky?

Hope to meet you soon!
    ~DG~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.