main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SOS - Luke Skywalker - Version 3.0

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Ulicus , Jan 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Might've been worse than the wampa. ;) "Chewie... can't... breathe... Mommy?" [face_laugh]

2. dewback_rancher

dewback_rancher Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2009
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Yeah, I imagine those were his thoughts. [face_laugh]

3. ChildOfWinds

ChildOfWinds Chosen One star 6

Apr 7, 2001
    I'm so sorry to hear about your family's loss, Dew. Dogs really do become members of the family, don't they? I'm glad though that your mother was able to get a new dog to help her get over the loss of her old friend.

I disagree though... Zolie doesn't look ugly to me. She looks cute. ;)

4. Tarsier

Tarsier Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    I just wandered in here, and wanted to offer my condolences, dewback. I've lost my share of pets and I know how tough it can be, especially when it's so unexpected. It sounds like she was well-loved in her short life and very lucky to have found you and your mom. I'm glad you and your family are finding some comfort in the new dog.

And I agree with ChildofWinds - Zolie looks cute to me! Especially in that first picture with her green bandana. :)

5. dewback_rancher

dewback_rancher Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2009
    Thanks again everyone. [:D]

6. DarthIktomi

DarthIktomi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 11, 2009
    Jedi Masters are apparently close to Wookiees. But Luke is nowhere near as close to them as Yoda was. He says the relations with the Wookiees were good. ;)

7. Mat Skywalker

Mat Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    you know I forgot we had two SOS threads, I think there was a time where I prefer this thread more than the Lit one since we didn't have as high restrictions.

but as for the topic is it worse to be hug by a wookiee or by several ewoks ? :p

[image=http://powet.tv/powetblog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/rotj_wicket_hugging_han.jpg]

also does anyone have any suggestions to play some GOOD star wars games...the fact I won't play the Old Republic on a console disappoints me.

8. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    New SW games? Not many of those, there's Lego Star Wars which is damn cool but I hated the Clone Wars one.

The GameCube Rogue Leader / Rebel Strike, even a decade on, remain awesome!

9. Mat Skywalker

May 8, 2005
    funny how the wii didn't continue with the rogue series, honestly I'm hoping the jedi knight games come back from the dead, what's better than force hurling a storm trooper to wall and then to a pitfall ?

I'm honestly thinking of playing KOTOR back again.

10. GenSkywalker

GenSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 4, 2010
    Okay, so here goes: I got the latest copy of Star Wars Insider and in the book section, it was saying, "Pick up Acension beginning August 16" but on Wookieepedia says it's due out August 9th. And because I get confused easily, I was wondering....which is it??? The 9th or the 16th???

11. DarthIktomi

May 11, 2009
    Ewoks. Han never had to dry-clean his bloodstripes after a hug from Chewie.

(Crap, meet radar.)

12. JediMatteus

JediMatteus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 16, 2008
    well amazon says it will be delivered to my house on the 9th. So unless something chnaged, and if so why did amazon not worn me like usual, it will be out the 9th

13. Mat Skywalker

May 8, 2005
    the ewoks still keep a hugging...also they eat people so stay on their good side.

I hear the date might be the latest at the 16th, although some people already have gotten their books.

14. GenSkywalker

GenSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 4, 2010
    ::shakes fist at DelRey for the wait:: [face_whistling]

15. DarthIktomi

May 11, 2009
    Oh, they're just quite charitable. Every last Ewok is a humanitarian, after all.

16. Mat Skywalker

May 8, 2005
    you should shake your fist in further anger since Apocalyspe comes out in April 2012....:eek:

and DI of course the ewoks are humanitarians, they love humans.....especially for dinner.

[image=http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/211130_132204940189522_5552797_n.jpg]

17. JediMatteus

Sep 16, 2008
    i got ascension today actually

18. Mat Skywalker

May 8, 2005
    I await spoilers then :p

hope you enjoy the book

19. JediMatteus

Sep 16, 2008
    i enjoyed most of it. i think han/leia/allana have been uselessly stupid the entire series, and i just don't like political intrigue enough not to skim 1/4 of the book. But more than anything i am disheartened by seeing my hopes rise in a character only to be dashed in the end. i guess i would give it a B-.

no spoilers given here. so hopefully i will not be in any trouble.

20. Mat Skywalker

May 8, 2005
    well at least you enjoy it

21. JediMatteus

Sep 16, 2008
    i have to say that i enjoyed it, but i liked Conviction and Vortex better.

22. Mat Skywalker

May 8, 2005
    what is in your opinion probably the best out of the series ? I dunno what is my favorite...since the series seems lukewarm(pun not intended), but I enjoy Conviction, a bit of Allies, a bit of Vortex, and probably the idea surrounding Abyss. Though I wager Apocalsype might be the best out of the series, I hope.

23. DarthIktomi

May 11, 2009
    I am wondering what happened to Luke and Ben exploring various Force-sensitive sects? It's like the Fallanassi were the last one.

Though of course, we've learned the Fallanassi walk the Path of Inspiration in the process. Much like the Jennsaarai, I suppose.

24. JediMatteus

Sep 16, 2008
    it is luke warm. in with the really bad was a touch or brilliance in lotf, this series has no major lows and few if any highs.

i would say i liked abyss and conviction were my favs, though vortex is certainly in the mix. i actually enjoyed backlash some too.ben was really good in that one

25. Mat Skywalker

May 8, 2005
    I think we can all agree on hoping POST FOTJ we get single books and duologies. I think they need to work Luke's early years as a knight and a jedi master, some Luke and Mara stories, some L&M&Ben stories before LOTF, and hopefully some POST FOTJ stories with Luke and Ben.

hmmm Darth I was wondering if the Jennsauri would have some purpose in the story, although it seems to me most of the known force cultures Jacen went to train with already had some interaction with Luke on one way or another.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.