SOS Please Help!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by BultarSwan, Apr 8, 2013.

Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
  1. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 10
    So a couple years ago, I asked an artist on tfn to draw an rpg character for me. Unfortunately I do not have a signature on the piece to tell me who drew it and any ideas I may have had (although I had none at the time) would have been on my old laptop.

So I have one question for ALL of you: Can anyone identify the drawing style of this beautiful piece of art?

[IMG]

The more people who see this the better. So please, if you do NOT know who the artist is, ask your friends to stop on by and give the art a look. I've been wanting to know the artist for years, would like to thank them, but I can't do so without the help of all of you.

Thank-you :)
  2. Corellian_Outrider Admin FF | Art Curator | Oceania RSA | CR of NSW

Administrator
    star 5
    That art style reminds me of FalconFan.

I'll have to look deeper but FalconFan's thread can be found here , unfortunately the index has been truncated but hopefully it is the artist.
  3. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 10
    I'll check it out. Thank-you. :)

You know, funny story I had thought it was a different user with the word Falcon in her user name. So perhaps you are right!

@FalconFan is this piece of art yours? :)
    Last edited by BultarSwan, Apr 8, 2013
  4. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    That drawing definitely belongs to FalconFan - 100% confident.

I don't even know if she visits the boards anymore. Last time she was here was a couple of years ago.
  5. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 10
    Thank-you so much Solo. :D I'm so glad to finally know who the artist is. I'm very grateful. I just wish I could tell her.
  6. Tarsier Force Ghost

star 3
  7. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 10
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider