main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SOS - SON OF SKYWALKER : YOU (THE FANS) ARE MY ONLY HOPE!! SAVE ME... (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Skydancer, Feb 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mat Skywalker

Mat Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    JediBen

Although another great film is Ong-Bak, see it if you can, main actor Tony Jaa is amazing. As for the Empire collection, I'm sure someone will happen to mention it's out here so tipping you off.

My friends were wild about the movie, i have yet to see it, but besides that i also wanted to see Kung Fu Hustle. also the Exorcisim of Emily Rose is playing on friday.

Such is the incandescent array of colour in this thread!

lol, AHHHH!!! It burns my eyes!!!8-}

Flat tires do have that effect!

that and also work has that same effect.;)

2. Mat Skywalker

May 8, 2005
    SithPirate

Ah, well, I guess I was a little paranoid thinking you were referring to out little discussion regarding Mace vs. Sidious.

No, not at all, in fact you are one of the most polite posters to debate with.

Before I didn't think Luke was his father's equal.

My opinion has change slightly, i used to belive luke to have more force potential than anakin, rather then now i believe both being equals in the force potential department.

There's numerous flaws in fighting scenes in ALL movies. The reality is that heavier props were chosen for the OT, so the fights were very power based broad sword-like fighting. In the PT is was decided they would use lighter props and therefore the fighting was changed to Kendo sword fighting style.

yeah that & GL's reason that vader was more machine than man, obi-wan was old, and luke's training was incomplete(he only knew the basic form.) Good points on the fighting techniques.

My in-universe fix is that Vader found using power and strength was more effective then speed.

I felt he always used power and strength rather than speed.

3. Sith-Pirate

Sith-Pirate Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2001
    yeah that & GL's reason that vader was more machine than man, obi-wan was old, and luke's training was incomplete(he only knew the basic form.) Good points on the fighting techniques.

Now will somebody please tell me what happens when a G-canon source contradicts a G-canon source? Lucas says Obi-Wan was old? Uh, so what was Count Dooku? Handsome right? Dooku's good looks kept him active, sure. What about Sidious? Not even hansome. Must be the nose! Yes the nose gave him the youthful vigor.

And of course we all know Vader who helped the emperor hunt down and destroy the Jedi knights was really a joke. The lowliest padawan could have beaten the crap out of him because he's simply spare parts right? Now what about Grevious? He was even more machine then Vader ever bacame and only the best of the best Jedi could defeat him. Ah, I guess there were higher quality spare parts during the clone wars right?

I guess I wouldn't have been a very polite poster if I was debating Lucas' reasoning here! :p

4. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    MS86

My friends were wild about the movie, i have yet to see it,

* Trust me, your mates had cause to be. No wires, no CGI and you see the move, are stunned, it shows you it twice more and you still are stunned. Great stuff. His second film is out in ASia at the mo and the third one is confirmed to feature dual sword fighting! It'll be cool.

but besides that i also wanted to see Kung Fu Hustle. also the Exorcisim of Emily Rose is playing on friday.

* Kung Fu Hustle is good, got some demented bits in it, I love the opening theme: A sleazy gangster piece with gangsters dancing in time! Has to be seen to be believed!

* Had a great gag to throw in here but the *&^%$£"&! internet won't let me post it, just keep getting page not found crap! Agh! :_|

JB

5. Grand Admiral Wettengel

Grand Admiral Wettengel Jedi Youngling star 4

Jan 10, 2000
    Don't attempt to understand GL's reasoning about anything--depending on what mood he's in his reasoning changes. And he's made up most of his story on the fly essentially.

Why can't the guy just come out and admit that the FX weren't good enough in the '70s and not pull stuff out of his rectum?

6. ChildOfWinds

ChildOfWinds Chosen One star 6

Apr 7, 2001
    MasterSkywalker86;
    Afterwards I went to one of the busiest nights that can exist in a supermarket, after my shift was over i walked to my car to find out i had a flat tire.

I agree that you've probably had better days! Some days, it seems like you shouldn't even have gotten out of bed, don't you think?

Child don't you mean 3 more weeks til TUQ ?

Whoops! Yes, of course! Yesterday wasn't one of my better days either! ;)

I mean we got coming out TUQ, ROTS on dvd, SW BF 2(with LUKE!!!!), also i might also buy an xbox 360, samurai champloo volume 5(my fave anime), x-men legends 2(videogame), batman begins on dvd, and brother in arms 2(best WW 2 shooter).

Sounds like you're going to be a busy boy, MS!

Now for the sequel they have enhanced the weapons, have more planets, now have space levels( you can fly an x-wing and board an enemy's ship), and play as jedi.(from luke to yoda) there is plenty to choose. did i mention they enhance the graphics ?

Sounds pretty cool. Thanks for the explanation!

LOL!!O come on i'm sure he is dazzled by the vividness you bring to the thread.

;)

thanks for the protection & the positivity SP, but i have been already corrupted by playing xbox live. Do you know how many people "thrash talk" when they die????

LOL! I had to chuckle at your comment!

Jedi Ben
    * That'll be Silverthorn, where some quite scary stuff happens,

Uh oh! Scarier than what has already happened?

Yes, Silverthorn is the name of the next one I bought.

fortunately Arutha and co are up to dealing with it. One thing I like about Feist is he doesn't write morons for heroes, if a moron does appear chances are they won't be around for long or they're a villain or irritant.

Morons definitely DON'T make good heroes!

LOL! Probably !!!!! I wish Bantam would have kept Dark Horse's DE out too! ...Waiting for a rise out of JB....
    You may try, you will fail.

Oh, fiddlesticks! No decent rant! ;)

* As I type this post, I'm wearing shades! Such is the incandescent array of colour in this thread!

LOL!

Sith-Pirate
    Before I didn't think Luke was his father's equal. But after ROTS, I really don't see how it can be disputed.

I've always thought Luke was at LEAST his father's equal!
    :)

MasterSkywalker86
    My opinion has change slightly, i used to belive luke to have more force potential than anakin, rather then now i believe both being equals in the force potential department.

But Anakin never reached his potential. Hopefully, Luke WILL!

Sith-Pirate
    Now will somebody please tell me what happens when a G-canon source contradicts a G-canon source? Lucas says Obi-Wan was old? Uh, so what was Count Dooku?

Lucas, does contradict himself at times.

Obi-wan wasn't old...though he looked far older than he was. He was really only in his mid-fifties in ANH. Look at Dooku! H was easily winning battles in his 80's or 90's. He made the fight with Yoda, Obi-wan , and Anakin look pretty easy.

And of course we all know Vader who helped the emperor hunt down and destroy the Jedi knights was really a joke. The lowliest padawan could have beaten the crap out of him because he's simply spare parts right? Now what about Grevious? He was even more machine then Vader ever bacame and only the best of the best Jedi could defeat him.

Exactly! None of that is consistent.

7. ChildOfWinds

Apr 7, 2001
    Grand Admiral Wettengel
    Don't attempt to understand GL's reasoning about anything--depending on what mood he's in his reasoning changes.

Hi, GAW! It does seem that way, doesn't it?

Did you ever finish your story? I haven't had a chance to go check your thread for a while.

8. Mat Skywalker

May 8, 2005
    GAW

Why can't the guy just come out and admit that the FX weren't good enough in the '70s and not pull stuff out of his rectum?

He wouldn't make the big bucks like that! :p, but thanks for the picture you put in my mind there. [face_sick]

SithPirate

Now will somebody please tell me what happens when a G-canon source contradicts a G-canon source? Lucas says Obi-Wan was old? Uh, so what was Count Dooku?

Totally agreed on all points. I mean Obi-wan is only 58, which in the SW universe is middle age, so why does he look like 70 ? yoda was old, but that didn't stop him from kicking butt.

JediBen

Great stuff. His second film is out in ASia at the mo and the third one is confirmed to feature dual sword fighting! It'll be cool.

well i have seen the trailer for it, and it looks awesome, hopefully i can see it by this weekend. same goes for kung fu hustle.

Had a great gag to throw in here but the *&^%$£"&! internet won't let me post it, just keep getting page not found crap! Agh!

what was it ? i hate it when it can't display pages.

ChildofWinds

I agree that you've probably had better days! Some days, it seems like you shouldn't even have gotten out of bed, don't you think?

yeah there are some days that could have been better, but i like to think there was a reason for having a bad day, and you just try to learn from it.

Yesterday wasn't one of my better days either!

How's your class progressing ?

Sounds like you're going to be a busy boy, MS!

it's always the same, the fall season has big stuff coming out for the holidays, yet for the summer it was pretty quiet for videogames and dvds.

Thanks for the explanation!

No problem, they even have movie cutscenes from the saga as well.

But Anakin never reached his potential. Hopefully, Luke WILL!

exactly, luke will probably become a force deity. it will be awseome.

9. Grand Admiral Wettengel

Jan 10, 2000
    And Qui-Gon was in his 60s, IIRC.

I'll be getting back to it by the end of the week, CoW. I have Thursdays and Fridays off this semester.

Nearly 27 and to still be working towards a B.A. is aggravating. But I didn't ask for emotional problems.

10. kddidit

kddidit Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 7, 2003
    Hi, everyone! How's DRL treating everybody? Me? [face_beatup] 'bout sums it up.

Grand Admiral Wettengel: "And Qui-Gon was in his 60s, IIRC.

I'll be getting back to it by the end of the week, CoW. I have Thursdays and Fridays off this semester.

Nearly 27 and to still be working towards a B.A. is aggravating. But I didn't ask for emotional problems."

Qui Gon's 60? Well, I guess that doesn't seem quite so "old" to me. ;)

Keep studying, no matter how long it takes. What you learn on the journey is as important as your ultimate destination.
    KD = 40, still working on degree...And trying to catch up on this thread!

11. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    You just HAD to, didn't you.

GUESS WHO'S BACK...BACK AGAIN

I don't see anyone "idolizing" Anakin Skywalker.

Well, they should. Anakin kicks ass.

I don't like the way Luke has so readily accepted the idea that there is no Dark Side.

Has he? DUN DUN DUN!!!!

12. HanSolOKniser3

HanSolOKniser3 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 10, 2003
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

[face_peace] :D [face_monkey]

13. Grand Admiral Wettengel

Jan 10, 2000
    Just think back to the firestorm that VP caused. I believe that JB and I are the only regulars who supported that the book had serious flaws. Its sad tha those flaws were so trivial as the train-wreck progressed.

14. Mat Skywalker

May 8, 2005
    Wow seems quiet in the thread tonight. Anywho hi everybody!!!:)

one thing i learn so far in college, that it's way more flexible than highschool. I hope everybody else's fall season is going well too. I'll post more tommorrow, good Night all!!

15. ChildOfWinds

Apr 7, 2001
    MasterSkywalker86
    Totally agreed on all points. I mean Obi-wan is only 58, which in the SW universe is middle age, so why does he look like 70 ? yoda was old, but that didn't stop him from kicking butt.

Yes! EXACTLY!
    yeah there are some days that could have been better, but i like to think there was a reason for having a bad day, and you just try to learn from it.

That's a great and admirable attitude, MS!

How's your class progressing ?

Actually, they're doing very well. I have a very bright and nice class this year. It was more mundane things, like finding three major streets that I take to work either totally closed and I needed an alternate route, (one will be closed until March!) or they were working on one of two lanes which bottled up traffic. It took a LOT longer to get to school! And the guy I hired to calk a small part of the gutter on the top floor in the front of the house in the middle of the summer didn't show up AGAIN as promised to redo a botched job. AND, I had to get ready for curriculum night. I really hate talking in front of a bunch of parents at the beginning of the year. That was MY bad day.

But those are all just very small annoyances. When I think of all of those poor people in the Gulf states, I'm so thankful that my life is so easy and so good.

exactly, luke will probably become a force deity. it will be awseome.

I love your optimism, MS! :)

Grand Admiral Wettengel;

Lucky you!!!! :)

Nearly 27 and to still be working towards a B.A. is aggravating.

It doesn't matter how long it takes, GAW. Just keep working on it! It will be worth it in the end!

kddidit

How's DRL treating everybody? Me? 'bout sums it up.

LOL! That face says a lot!I hope things calm down soon. I truly have no complaints. I am really fortunate.

Qui Gon's 60? Well, I guess that doesn't seem quite so "old" to me.

LOL! Not to me either.

Keep studying, no matter how long it takes. What you learn on the journey is as important as your ultimate destination.

Very good advice! And I think ALL of us are lifelong learners really.

KD = 40, still working on degree

Good luck in your worthy goal!

1) Pray
    2) Send Help
    3) Pray some more

I like your signature, KD, and I agree completely!

Suzuki_Akira
    GUESS WHO'S BACK...BACK AGAIN

Welcome back, SA! I've been wondering what happened to you. Good to have you posting here again!

Well, they should. Anakin kicks ass.

Sorry, SA. I have to admit that I'm not a big Anakin fan.

Grand Admiral WettengelRegistered: Jan '00

Just think back to the firestorm that VP caused. I believe that JB and I are the only regulars who supported that the book had serious flaws. Its sad tha those flaws were so trivial as the train-wreck progressed.

I didn't even know that the boards existed back then, but I can tell you that *I* found VP to be a HUGE disappointment for many, many reasons! The sad thing is that after reading all the other NJO books, I thought VP actually ended up being one of the better NJO books! :(

16. Mat Skywalker

May 8, 2005
    ChildofWinds

Gl explanation yoda was stronger in the force then obi-wan, the real reason they didn't have the visual effects back then. now if they could make luke in a sequel trilogy with those new special effects. i think we would have a crowd pleaser on our hands. think of luke ala DE(the good parts Child)(JAT)(TTT, he was resourceful and intelligent),(TUF) on the big screen, it would be so awesome to see.

question in COPL, luke leviates himself, Isolder, and Isolder's ship ? thanks.

That's a great and admirable attitude, MS!

sometimes i wish i would take some of my own advice on some days and relax and not get so moody.

Actually, they're doing very well. I have a very bright and nice class this year. It was more mundane things, like finding three major streets that I take to work either totally closed and I needed an alternate route, (one will be closed until March!)

I hear ya on that!! The college is very massive to find parking and there are too many jerks on the road. It drives me crazy when people tailgate me.[face_not_talking] also i almost got lost one day when i left from the college. i'm glad you have a good class, who knows maybe one of them will be a good SW author one day. :)

or they were working on one of two lanes which bottled up traffic. It took a LOT longer to get to school! And the guy I hired to calk a small part of the gutter on the top floor in the front of the house in the middle of the summer didn't show up AGAIN as promised to redo a botched job.

you should hire another guy more reliable then him. IMO if he can't do the job the time he had plan, then he lost my money already.

AND, I had to get ready for curriculum night. I really hate talking in front of a bunch of parents at the beginning of the year. That was MY bad day.

I could relate, I hate being the center of attention doing speeches in front of people i don't know. it's not so bad when your around friends, but people that ya never met. it really bites!! :( well i'm glad your bad day is over.

But those are all just very small annoyances. When I think of all of those poor people in the Gulf states, I'm so thankful that my life is so easy and so good.

yeah i know what you mean. we really don't how hard life can be until we experience it ourselves. It's going being terrible once they flood out the water from the streets, and the death toll seems to be 10,000 i heard.

I love your optimism, MS!

why thank you Child;) , i'm surprise no one found any spoilers on TUQ yet. it seems very bottled up, i think Del-Rey is on to us.

17. Sith-Pirate

Sith-Pirate Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2001

If I remember correctly, Luke's X-Wing disintegrates at a high altitude and he manages to bail out and slow his descent all the way to the ground. In the comic Evolution, Luke is shown straight out levitating. Han has fun with him and breaks his concentration so he falls on his back side.

I'm having some serious reservations regarding TUQ. In the spoilers, does anyone know what exactly they mean when they say there's going to be several funerals? Supposedly the DN trilogy is going to follow the OT's format, which means book one has a happy ending, but is left open, book two is to be dark like ESB, and book three is ultimate victory.

ESB had bad things happen in it, but it was also the only movie of the OT where no supporting star characters died. In other words, nothing that happened in ESB couldn't be undone. (Luke gets a mechanical hand and Han is thawed out.) But if TUQ is suppose to be dark, it's a bit scary considering the fact that when Del-Rey does dark, they REALLY go DARK

So has anyone heard any rumors of main characters dying? Obviously not the big three, but I mean main eu characters?

BTW, I guess JB's computer problems were more serious then we thought. Notice he hasn't posted since he complained about not being able to show us something?

18. roguejedi589

roguejedi589 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 2005
    Hello everyone! My computer took a nose dive last week, but I am up and running now!:D

Since I last posted (or completely climbed up on my soapbox, whichever you wanna call it) a week ago, it took me a little time to read what I've missed. I'm with MS86 on the whole spoiler thing. I was offline for a week and I totally expected to come back on and get a bungload of spoilers! Oh, well.

And GAW, don't feel so bad about being nearly 27 and still working on your B.A. I will be 28 in December and I JUST decided that maybe I should get at least an associate degree in something. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up, but I think I've decided that it's not going to be waiting on tables anymore.;)

Gotta run, guys!!!!!! I will post later tonight, and I will continue to troll around looking for spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Mat Skywalker

May 8, 2005
    SithPirate

If I remember correctly, Luke's X-Wing disintegrates at a high altitude and he manages to bail out and slow his descent all the way to the ground.

wait how did he not distingrate ? thanks for the info, but i think someone posted that he leviated the both of them down to the ground and Isolder's starship.

In the comic Evolution, Luke is shown straight out levitating. Han has fun with him and breaks his concentration so he falls on his back side.

Back when he was a young jedi knight, o the memories!!;) but that's exactly what i'm talking about, i mean luke actually hovering in midair not slowing his descent(pretty cool though), in SOTE he leviates in mediation, he hovers a couple of inches off the ground. ANH infinities he hovers around dagobah(with yoda being proud:) ) after staying for his training, JAT leia mentions that luke has leviate several times before. any intances of luke actually flying around besides the ones i mention SP?

maybe one day he'll say
    Luke:"Honey, i'm not taking the Shadow to go to work today."
    Mara: "then how'll you get to the temple ?"
    Luke: "I'll fly of course, i mean with fuel prices these days it's not even worth having a ship."

I'm having some serious reservations regarding TUQ. In the spoilers, does anyone know what exactly they mean when they say there's going to be several funerals

I have been asking the same thing myself, but i'm looking for a positive outlook on the book(until proven otherwise). I haven't found any spoilers, though if i find anything i'll let ya now.

But if TUQ is suppose to be dark, it's a bit scary considering the fact that when Del-Rey does dark, they REALLY go DARK

Agreed, when Del-Rey wants to they can go pitch black. but on the contrary i'm looking forward to TUQ.

BTW, I guess JB's computer problems were more serious then we thought. Notice he hasn't posted since he complained about not being able to show us something?

Now that you mention it...very perceptive of you Pirate. I hope he doesn't have the same problems i had, my computer crashed for a month. I hope he gets it fix, if that's the problem.

RogueJedi589

Hello everyone! My computer took a nose dive last week, but I am up and running now!

Hi, i can relate my computer crashed for 4 weeks during the summer. It was not fun at all.

I'm with MS86 on the whole spoiler thing. I was offline for a week and I totally expected to come back on and get a bungload of spoilers! Oh, well.

yeah i was hoping they would pop up with a spoiler on the book, but Denning has kept the thing so tightly bottled up.

but I think I've decided that it's not going to be waiting on tables anymore

I hear you on that!!! The same goes for me and being a cashier.

I will continue to troll around looking for spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks, hear from ya later.

20. Mat Skywalker

May 8, 2005
    i have one question, has luke ever stop a fast moving metal shard projectile, like say a bullet(i don't think bullets exist in the GFFA) with the force ? , like Neo does when he stops all the bullets in midair. i'm sure he can and dodge it, but haven't seen too many examples.

21. ChildOfWinds

Apr 7, 2001
    MasterSkywalker86:

Gl explanation yoda was stronger in the force then obi-wan, .

But that's not really much of an explanation. Even in our galaxy people in their mid-fifties don't look so old, and that galaxy is supposed to have longer lifespans. Even if he had no Force powers at all, Obi-wan shouldn't have looked like he was in his 70's in ANH!

now if they could make luke in a sequel trilogy with those new special effects. i think we would have a crowd pleaser on our hands. think of luke ala DE(the good parts Child)(JAT)(TTT, he was resourceful and intelligent),(TUF) on the big screen, it would be so awesome to see.

It might be awesome, MS, but I very much doubt tht we'll ever see this.

I don't remember exactly what happened, but I do remember that Luke levitated himself down. I think his ship broke up around him. It's possible that he saved Isolder from a harsh landing at the same time.

i'm glad you have a good class, who knows maybe one of them will be a good SW author one day.

LOL! You never know! It's possible!

I hate being the center of attention doing speeches in front of people i don't know. it's not so bad when your around friends, but people that ya never met. it really bites!!

Exactly!

why thank you Child , i'm surprise no one found any spoilers on TUQ yet. it seems very bottled up, i think Del-Rey is on to us.

It's possible. And Troy Denning wasn't terribly happy that people got all upset after reading spoilers before they read TJK. Of course, it turned out that there were some reasons to be upset. I REALLY hope Denning isn't planning to write Luke as a darksider! :( That cover of The Swarm War DOES concern me. :(

Sith-Pirate

If I remember correctly, Luke's X-Wing disintegrates at a high altitude and he manages to bail out and slow his descent all the way to the ground.

Yes, and wasn't he sitting sort of cross-legged as he came down? Or was I dreaming that part! ;)

I'm having some serious reservations regarding TUQ.

Am I rubbing off on you, SP? ;) It seems that you and I are both having concerns! But my concerns were more about TSW. But bad things will most likely happen in TUQ too.

In the spoilers, does anyone know what exactly they mean when they say there's going to be several funerals?

I'm not really sure. But we already saw "many funerals" in TJK, if you think about it, as MANY, MANY of the Killiks were killed...well, and the CHiss too. I'm hoping THAT'S what Denning meant by "many funerals".

But if TUQ is suppose to be dark, it's a bit scary considering the fact that when Del-Rey does dark, they REALLY go DARK

I know. I don't trust Del Rey either.

So has anyone heard any rumors of main characters dying? Obviously not the big three, but I mean main eu characters?

I really don't know, but I hope not.

Uh, oh! I hadn't thought about that. I was just thinking that may he was busy or went out of town for a couple of days. The last time JB had computer problems, I think he was gone for about 5 months!
    :( So I hope that's not why he's not posting.

roguejedi589
    Hello everyone! My computer took a nose dive last week, but I am up and running now!

Hi, RJ! I hope your computer problems aren't contagious! ;)

I was offline for a week and I totally expected to come back on and get a bungload of spoilers!

I was hoping we'd be getting some spo

22. Jedi Ben

Jul 19, 1999
    As it says on the cover of the Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy: Don't Panic.

Re: The post that wouldn't post...

It might have had something to do with making each letter of a short 4-word phrase a different colour!

Re: Recent lack of posts...

Simple, a friend was over from Canada and she visited for a couple of days, so was busy seeing here and talking and stuff, had a great time.

Re: Educational comments..

It has occurred to me that I have probably under-rated my accomplishments in that area, or rather, the job market smashed the confidence out of me several years back and I'm still recovering...

JB

23. Mat Skywalker

May 8, 2005
    JediBen

well i'm glad you don't have any computer troubles though, I just assumed what SP said earlier about your problem with the last post.

Don't Panic.

that should be COW'S 1# phrase!!:p

ChildofWinds

Even if he had no Force powers at all, Obi-wan shouldn't have looked like he was in his 70's in ANH!

maybe the force wanted him to age more rapidly, because his purpose was coming at an end.

It might be awesome, MS, but I very much doubt tht we'll ever see this.

well you did say Gl phibs about ROTJ being his last movie, so maybe we'll see it.

but I do remember that Luke levitated himself down. I think his ship broke up around him.

but how did he protect himself from not distingrating ? possibly using the force to shield himself ?

TJK. Of course, it turned out that there were some reasons to be upset. I REALLY hope Denning isn't planning to write Luke as a darksider! That cover of The Swarm War DOES concern me.

well first off luke has worn black ever since ROTJ(and looks cool with it). but the cover has him without his lightsaber and just eletrocuting all the killiks, so i don't think he falls to the dark side, but i feel Jacen is following down that path.

LOL! Very cute, MS!

Han: Hey kid! I betcha you can't fly yourself in 12 parasecs or less in the Kessel Run. I'll race ya Jr.

Luke: Your On!

I certainly don't remember him doing that, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he didn't

Next when luke stops the bullets, he picks one up and says "Whoa I know Kung Fu!"

24. Jedi Ben

Jul 19, 1999
    COW,

Uh oh! Scarier than what has already happened?

* Yes, but you'll like the decisive response to it!

Morons definitely DON'T make good heroes!

* Someone better tell DR that!

Oh, fiddlesticks! No decent rant!

* You'll have heard it all before anyway!

MS86,

Of course College/Uni is more flexible than school, you're attending it voluntarily therefore...You have an essay due in 10 weeks but it's your business how you produce it...Great stuff, sometimes it is the ones who are most successful in school that go off the rails at Uni due to being incapable of creating their own structures and organisation.

JB

25. Mat Skywalker

May 8, 2005
    well JB so far it's been a good experience, but i can't assume too much, i only been there for 8 days or so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.