main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton sotr

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Achilles_of_Edmonton, Jun 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achilles_of_Edmonton

Achilles_of_Edmonton Jedi Youngling star 4

May 13, 2005
    Yeah I thought you'd be real pissed about that Jay. You know I live to punish you buddy lol.

2. KingNothing

KingNothing Jedi Youngling

Oct 6, 2005
    It's ok man. I'll train her for ya. I know how hard it will be. I'll take one for the team. :D

I also accept no responsibility if I accidently cut off anyones fingers, toes, appendages or anything with a saw or lightsaber.

3. Ky-Wan

Ky-Wan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    not at all Mark ya did the dishes and all ;)

S'ok man, I know it's gonna be hard work but...............I tok the job and I have to live with what that means..........'it's a hard life'

lol!!!!1 MAN I LOVE MY JOB!!!!

4. Achilles_of_Edmonton

May 13, 2005
    I love mine too.

I'm about to go union with ACTRA which is just one more step on the road to being an official production company.

Oh and by the way, I just casted Zach Jensen in a few extra parts. That's right crew, the original Kit Fisto is going to appear in Secrets of the Rebellion.

You gotta love that. Maybe we can get Orli Shoshan, Nahlini Krishan and Mary Oyaya while we're at it lol.

5. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    N.A.T.A.L.I.E P.O.R.T.M.A.N

No?

COOL!!!!! KIT FISTO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude ya got some skillz gotta tell me all about it come thrusday night :)

6. Achilles_of_Edmonton

May 13, 2005
    I'm working on the Portman thing, just give me a little time.

7. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    'Time?...what time do you think we have?, Saron's armies are already moving'errr wait wrong film sorry

8. Achilles_of_Edmonton

May 13, 2005
    Hey everybody. I'm working on conceptual design right now and I need some extra pairs of eyes out there although if you only have one, that's ok too.

I'm looking for design ideas for star pilots, bounty hunters, and smugglers.

Some basic searching has given me a good idea of what I plan to do for spice miners but I can always use more ideas.

If you find something cool or already have something that might work even if only some elements will work email them to me.

Thanks everyone.

9. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    Fan-made stuff and mostly for the RPG, but that's no reason you can't borrow some ideas or find some inspiration:

SWAG Online (Star Wars Artists Guild)

You can also submit ideas for them to draw. It might take them awhile to get to you, but it can be done.

You can also browse deviantart... I don't have a link, just Google deviantart.

10. Achilles_of_Edmonton

May 13, 2005
    Thanks Berx, that was a huge help.

Ok, There's been a crapload of advancements with this project throughout October and November and it's time to hold another production meeting. This time I have plenty of conceptual designs for costumes and a clear map for how set building will go. We have a location and access to materials and tools to get started. We'll go over all the details at the meeting.

There is also new crew joining as well and this will be a terrific open forum for discussion, questions and so on. The last time we just sat around and brainstormed we got a lot out of it. I want to keep that momentum going.

All are welcome to attend.

December 3rd.
    4 pm.
    13256 140 st

11. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    sorry dude I'll have to miss it I have my company x-mas party at 4 that day :(

12. Achilles_of_Edmonton

May 13, 2005
    Well Jay even though a SOTR production meeting without you is like a Jedi without the light saber, we'll take excellent notes and fill you in after the fact. Have fun at the party you Maverick Renegade.

13. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    Top Gun Fighter

Yeah thanks man, Might be hard to get a hold of ya I know how hard your place is to find, but man ya got a kick asss roomie so he can always fill me in

America F@c* yeah!!!

14. Achilles_of_Edmonton

May 13, 2005
    The first wave of merchandise has been ordered.

T-shirts will be here in a few weeks gang.

15. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    Hurray finally a shirt that's worthy of me :)

well ok, I just wanna say 'oh that?, that's the uhh movie I'm working on'

:)

16. Achilles_of_Edmonton

May 13, 2005
    The Vader cod piece has arrived in the mail and it looks terrific.

I also invested in a poker set for the Sabacc props. I'll be taking typical poker chips and painting them to be sabacc chips. They will be a combination of gold and silver with the ratio of each different depending on the value each chip represents.

So for example, a predominantly gold coin will have a silver emblem with more than it's counterpart of the opposite design. The emblem itself will be a new design that will appear on both the chips and the cards. I've been checking around and you can actually have whole decks of customized playing cards made.

They will be of the typical Sabacc suits of course. Coins, Flasks, Sabers and Staves.

If I would have thought of this earlier I would have brought a complete prop set to film con but hey.

This is a picture of the film logo embroidered onto a shirt of my choosing. Snazzy lol. Anyone can take any piece of apparel they want to Wescan embroidery on 10577 109 st and ask for these logos to be put on. I also have the Xpress Entertainment logo ready as well.

[image=http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a171/Kit_Fisto/Episode%203%20and%20a%20Parsec/mark1.jpg]

17. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    nice work Marko :)

18. The-Yada

The-Yada Jedi Youngling star 2

May 10, 2005
    Looks like you really got all your shizzle together Mark! Things are looking great! I really like that sweet yoda poster in your picture, where did you find such a work of art? :) I'll be at the meeting. Sorry I could not make the house warming party, I do however have a house warming gift for ya'll. You guys will have to wait to see what it is! Ooooh! The suspense must be killing you!

19. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    as long as it's not a bean bag chair were good :p

I'll do what i can t be there depending on the party etc

20. The-Yada

May 10, 2005
    You don't like bean bag chairs!? Guess I'll have to think of something else. :p

21. Achilles_of_Edmonton

May 13, 2005
    No one get us a bean bag chair.

Jay's going to buy me one as soon as I sign Bruce Campbell.

22. The-Yada

May 10, 2005
    Dude! If you sign Bruce Campbell, I'll be your best friend and get you lots of bean bag chairs!!!

23. KingNothing

KingNothing Jedi Youngling

Oct 6, 2005
    Who's Bruce Campbell?

24. Ruins

Ruins Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2005
    .... You didn't just say that.... :eek:

You didn't just say that did you?

25. erikkin_novalogg

erikkin_novalogg Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 20, 2005
    Sorry to interject but, Bruce Campbell is a very famous B-Movie actor that starred in Army of Darkness, and Evil Dead 1 and 2. I really can't think of any other movies he is in other than those three. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.