main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PadawanEmily, Oct 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadawanEmily

PadawanEmily Jedi Master star 8

Oct 18, 2003
    She had sworn not to fall in love. She had sworn to put the job first, always. Then Anakin had come along. She remembered when she had first meet him on Tatooine so long ago. He was so innocent back then. He had helped her in Naboo; did he like me back then?

She had thought on end, after her second encounter with him. She remembered what he had said to her that first day she met him again. ? You?ve grown to, more beautiful I mean? She had said something to him, nonsense now. When she had to go back to Naboo, to hide, Anakin came with her. They had kissed that first morning, she would never forget it, it was so soft and smooth, but it was against both of their mandates, she had told her self over and over again not to fall for Anakin.

Anakin made her happy, happier then I have ever felt actually, she said to herself, when she had laughed at him. She never thought about it, but she cared for him, cared enough when they were about to be executed, she had told him the truth, that she infact did love him, they kissed, she took that moment to savior it, because she was so afraid that she would not feel it again.

They wed, it was very remote, the place where she decided that you must go with your heart.

Months have passed and Padme still hadn?t seen Anakin, she felt useless, when they ask why she wants to see him, Padme can?t even say that she loves him, or that he is her husband, she leaves, sometimes she stays to chat with Master Yoda, hoping to catch a glimpse of Anakin, never.

Just to see him would give her happiness. She walks around for months doing her duty, feeling lovesick, and not being able to tell anyone, not even Dorme. Padme decided to go home, Naboo would keep her minds off of Anakin at least for a while. She walked into the Jedi Palace, just incase. Obi-Wan was there, he looked somewhat older then usual. When he saw her, he walked to her, she somewhat knew what this was about.

?Senator Amidala, why do you come here? You know that you are not aloud to speak to Anakin. You have more important things to do.? Padme just looked at him. ? You have no idea, I do need to speak to Anakin it?s urgent.? Obi-Wan looked at her. ? Anakin does not need the influence of you in his life right now, his mother died, and he has been accepted Knighthood, he will take on a Padawan.? She looked at him intensely. Obi searched her feelings. ? Something happened on Naboo didn?t it? what is Anakin to you??

Padme turned her back to Obi-Wan?. ? He?s my soulmate??

2. Knight-Ander

Knight-Ander Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Awww, nicely done, PadawanEmily.

*sniff, sniff*

Romantic, yet not too terribly mushy. :D

3. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    I agree. Appropriate level of emotion.

4. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Oh this is wonderful. Will this be a one post or do you plan on explanding it.

I hope for more.

5. PadmeSolo00

PadmeSolo00 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2003
    WOnderful! but Im a sucker for Padme/Anakin stories. can't wait to see how this turns out.

6. PadawanEmily

PadawanEmily Jedi Master star 8

Oct 18, 2003
    Yes i'm in the plan on writing a similar one called Gone.. it's during/After anakin falls into the pit.

7. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Months have passed and Padme still hadn?t seen Anakin, she felt useless, when they ask why she wants to see him, Padme can?t even say that she loves him, or that he is her husband, she leaves, sometimes she stays to chat with Master Yoda, hoping to catch a glimpse of Anakin, never.

Wow...nice emotion!

JS

8. PadmeSolo00

PadmeSolo00 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2003
    UPPPPPIES!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.