Beyond ~~Soul Shadows~~ [OC, drama, angst, a little romance] Author note 5/13

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Alexis_Wingstar, Jan 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8
    Excellent! ;) I can't wait to see what happens next! =D=
  2. Alexis_Wingstar Force Ghost

star 4
    Thank you, Healer_Leona and VaderLVR64. Wow, I didn't realize it's been so long since I updated here! I had written more w/ Bryont and Maci and then decided to scrap it because it was taking too much time away from the main storyline. I'll use it as a short story later though if I have time. I still haven't written anymore for this story though. [face_blush] Maybe by next weekend I'll have something.
  3. Alexis_Wingstar Force Ghost

star 4
    An hour later, after dropping the triplets off at the babysitter?s home, Maci looked up at him in a decidedly less amorous mood. He had informed her about Alexis going on the mission and about the dream that compelled the council to make the decision that she should go. Maci was able to accept that, but, ?What are you hiding from me, Bryont MqCray??

Bryont sighed, knowing he should have expected her to sense his deception. He could never hide anything from her. He took her hand and guided her over to the couch and sat down with her. ?There was more to Healer Hauzer?s dream, though it was less clear than the part about Alexis. There was an impression that after we capture Darth An?Thrax, he or myself would die.?

Maci paled as her eyes went round. ?Bry, don?t go then!?

?Honey, we?ve been through this. You know I have to go. We agreed we would go by the council?s decision.?

?Does dying appeal to you so, my knight?? A tear rolled down her cheek and she felt it hard to breath.

?No, Maci, it doesn?t. But I must do my duty. You know this.? He spoke firmly, but his tone softened as he gently wiped her tear. ?Besides, you know visions and dreams aren?t always what they seem. Death in dreams doesn?t always mean a loss of life, but a portent of change.?

?I don?t want things to change!? Maci exclaimed as she hugged her husband. ?I don?t want to lose you!?

Bryont held her in his arms and kissed her forehead. ?I promise you aren?t going to lose me, Maci. And I don?t intend to die.?

?Then why were you trying to hide this from me?? She looked up into his eyes.

?Because I didn?t wish to upset you. Every time I go on a mission we have this same discussion.?

?What? No we don?t!? She pulled away from him.

?Yes, Maci, we do!? He insisted. ?Tell me one time since we were married you didn?t have a feeling when I went on a mission that I was going to die and begged me to not go.?

She remained silent awhile, for she could not think of a single time that had not occurred. ?But, this time is different! There is Healer Hauzer?s dream.?

?Which was so vague we don?t know for sure who is slated for death: me, or An?Thrax.? Bryont reminded her. ?Plus we don?t know if this death is a portent of a loss of life or of significant change.?

Maci looked away from him. She did not know what to say. She could not understand why fear gripped her heart every time he had to leave. No matter how hard she tried to let go of the fear, it seemed to well up from an unknown place deep inside her. Looking down at her hands, she fought back tears. Why can?t I shake this feeling of dread? I?ve been raised in the Jedi way since I was small. I know better than this!

?Maci,? Bryont spoke softly as he put a hand gently on top of hers. He could sense her inner struggle with fear. He wanted to help her through this, but knew it was her own personal trial she had to get through. If he gave in to her wishes and stayed, she would never be able to conquer it, just as if he stayed he would never be able to get rid of the doubt he felt about himself. ?When you were pregnant with the triplets and you decided to leave the order so you could spend all your time raising our children, I was ready to do so as well. Do you remember what you said??

Maci slowly looked back up at him and nodded. ?I told you to stay in the order. I? I said you are a great Jedi and need to fulfill your destiny.? An escaped tear rolled down her cheek as she recalled that day that seemed like a century ago. Even through her fear, she knew what she said back then was the truth.

?Is it less true now then it was then??

A panic seized her as she realized that it was just as true now as back then, and was aware that he must go on this mission. The rational part of her felt like she was trapped in a deep hole watching as a doppelganger spoke to her husband. She quickly rose from the couch and faced him angrily. ?If you are so kriffing eager to die, go then! But keep in mind, if you do our marriage is over!
  4. Healer_Leona Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Maci paled as her eyes went round. ?Bry, don?t go then!?

?Honey, we?ve been through this. You know I have to go. We agreed we would go by the council?s decision.?

?Does dying appeal to you so, my knight?? A tear rolled down her cheek and she felt it hard to breath.

Awww, sad and sweet, but he's right. :(

?I?ll be back, I promise.? He kissed her neck then turned to leave, his heart torn asunder.

I hate promises like that! :_|
  5. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8
    Bryont held her in his arms and kissed her forehead. ?I promise you aren?t going to lose me, Maci. And I don?t intend to die.?

?Then why were you trying to hide this from me?? She looked up into his eyes.

?Because I didn?t wish to upset you. Every time I go on a mission we have this same discussion.?

?What? No we don?t!? She pulled away from him.

?Yes, Maci, we do!? He insisted. ?Tell me one time since we were married you didn?t have a feeling when I went on a mission that I was going to die and begged me to not go.?

She remained silent awhile, for she could not think of a single time that had not occurred. ?But, this time is different! There is Healer Hauzer?s dream.?

Uh oh. [face_worried] :_|

Loved it. =D=
  6. Alexis_Wingstar Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah, but being right isn't always fun. In fact it can be a real bummer. :p

So does Maci...

VaderLVR64: Thank you :)

Ok, this next installment keeps changing POV... I hope it's not too confusing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as she heard the door close behind her, Maci collapsed to her knees and wept. ?I?m so sorry,? she sobbed, ?I failed you, my knight.?

After she was finally able to compose herself, she rose from the floor. What is wrong with me? Why can I not shake this feeling of dread every time he goes on a mission? I know he can take care of himself. I have faith in him. Yet?

She hugged herself as she felt a sudden chill. She screamed and tripped backwards over the foot stool, just managing to keep on her feet. A bandaged face had suddenly flashed before her eyes then disappeared just as rapidly. Her heart threatened to leap out of her chest as she looked around but saw no one.

?What is happening to me?? She whispered breathlessly.

Bryont woke the next morning not remembering having gone to sleep. Without opening his eyes, he reached his hand over to caress Maci?s face. His eyes popped open when his hand touched the side of the bed and he moaned as he remembered he was in his old room at the Jedi Temple. He closed his eyes momentarily and reached out to Maci. ~~I love you, my queen. ~~

As he rose from the bed, he looked at his wrist-chrono. ?I have just enough time.? He muttered as he hurried into the refresher and took a quick shower then dressed in some fresh robes. He looked in the mirror and scowled as he realized his razor was at home.

?Well, the hair is hopeless anyway.? Grumbling, he pulled the still wet, wild mass of red curls back into a ponytail. He rushed out to meet Maci as she picked up the triplets at the babysitter. Hopefully she didn?t pick them up yesterday after I left.

As a bleary-eyed Maci dressed, she could sense Bryont reaching out to her. Though a big part of her wanted to answer in kind and embrace him through the force, she closed herself off to him. Even then she could feel his presence through their bond. I?m holding him back.[/i] She thought. He?s better off without me. After she finished dressing, she rushed out to pick up the triplets.

As Bryont approached the babysitter?s home, he could see Miri talking to her at the door. He hurried his steps when he saw her turn to walk with the children toward the landspeeder.

?Daddy,? Starr squealed in delight as she saw him. She ran to him with her little arms outstretched.

Keegan and Bheltair jumped up and down excitedly and pointed towards their father. ?Mommy, dere?s Daddy!?

Bryont smiled brightly as he picked his daughter up and swung her around. ?Good morning, my bright starlight!? He embraced his daughter. At least somebody is happy to see me, he thought as he drew closer to Maci. He could feel her displeasure even through the wall she had erected between them. He hid the hurt he felt behind a smile as he cuddled Starr.

?Hi.? He spoke softly as he looked intently at his wife. He frowned in concern as he noticed how pallid and haggard she appeared. ?Are you alright?? He reached out to take her hand.

Maci quickly drew away and turned from him, avoiding eye contact. She quickly loaded the boys into the landspeeder and fastened them into the safety seats.

?I?m fine.? She replied frostily, though she felt anything but fine. Due to strange flashes of images t
  7. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8
    ?No, stop!? Maci used force push to send Bryont away from her, and then she rushed to get in the driver?s seat of the landspeeder. Burning tears streamed down her face as she quickly took off like a mynock out of hell.

Bryont sat on the side of the road, stunned, as he watched the landspeeder leave him behind. He whispered, ?Maci, why??

:(

=D=
  8. Healer_Leona Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Two factions warred within her. The first was the part of her who dearly loved her husband; who sorely wished to return his affections and beg his forgiveness for her weakness. The other was a dark specter of anger and fear which had taken over her actions. It was this specter which prepared to use the force to choke Bryont.

I worry that Mavi will indeed lose Bryont, but at her own hand?!? :eek: [face_worried]
  9. Mira_Jade The NSWFF Manager With The Cape

Manager
    star 4
    I've missed a few.:p

Anyway. as usual the updates were wonderful. I love the story you are weaving, and you never fail to leave me surprised.

Keep up the good work!

~MJ@};-
  10. Alexis_Wingstar Force Ghost

star 4
    VaderLVR64: Thank you.

Healer Leona: So, I'm doing a good job of weaving suspense in the story? [face_devil]

This part of the story isn't what I planned, but, I think it fits well... Lexi isn't the only one who is dealing with 'soul shadows'... and Maci is finding how it is when shadows hide too long within. Oops, enough with the forshadowing! :oops:

Mira_Jade: I figured you were busy with finals and all :) I hope everything has gone smoothly. Anyway, I'm glad I could surprise you... in fact, the turn of events in this story sort of surprised me, too! A rabid sub-plot bunny ambushed me. [face_laugh]

Well, on with the story:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, onboard the Hand of Liberty, Alexis paced in the quarters she was assigned to share with her master, Healer Hauzer. They awaited her father to come aboard so they could lift off for their mission. She felt something was extremely wrong. She sensed great fear coming from her mother and deep sorrow from her father. The young padawan bit her lip anxiously.

?Are you alright, Alexis?? The healer sat calmly in a meditative pose.

?I am fine. It?s my parents. I sense there?s something very wrong.?

?Will your agitation help them??

Alexis scowled in irritation then closed her eyes, forcing herself to relax as she stopped her restless pacing. ?No, master.? She sat down in the same manner as the gentle healer and reached out with the force. She could not get a clear sense from her mother, but? ~~Father, what is it? ~~

~~It will work out, Allie. With time, it will work out. ~~

In spite of the confidence and patience those words portrayed, Alexis could sense her father?s uncertainty. ~~What will work out? What?s happened? ~~

~~It?s between Maci and me, Allie. Don?t worry about it. ~~

Alexis frowned slightly, but understood. ~~OK, I love you. ~~

~~I love you, too, honey. I?~~ There was a hesitation in her father?s thoughts. ~~I?ll be there in a bit. ~~

Bryont sighed as he walked down the street at a fast pace. I can?t leave Maci like this! He headed home. When he arrived, he noticed the landspeeder was not there and frowned. Where can she be? He thought as he entered their home. He could only sense that she was really frightened, but not where she was or what she intended to do. ~~Maci, where are you? ~~

There was no response.

Deep in thought, he rubbed his chin, ignoring the stubbly growth. He walked over to the holo-imaging machine they had gotten as a wedding gift. He hit the record button.

?Maci, I don?t know where you are right now. I?? He hesitated, not knowing what to say. When he continued, his voice was full of emotion. ?I love you. I want so bad to forget about going on this mission. Going to capture Anthrax means nothing to me if I lose you.?

He bit his lip as he stopped to compose himself. ?Yet, will I be helping you if I stay? I can sense the fear in you. It?s fear of losing me? of being left alone. Though why you are pushing me away when you don?t want to lose me is something I can?t understand.? He sighed and lowered his head. He then raised it to look into the holo-cam. ?I have to go for you now. I hope you can understand this. You need to face this fear; to conquer it so it doesn?t keep coming back to haunt you.?

He swallowed. ?I love you, Maci. I will do anything I can to help you. Even risk losing you.?

He tapped the deactivator switch, and then folded his arms against his chest as tears started to flow and he wept. After composing himself, he got on the comm and called some friends. When a woman in pale Jedi robes came on screen, he nodded. ?Hello, Noni. Is Jok there??

?Hi, Bryont!? Noni looked off screen then stepped a little to the side. ?Yes, he is,? she answered as Jok appeared beside her.

?Bry, what?s wrong? You look even uglier than usual.? Jok spoke jocularly, but then frowned as he saw the grave look in his friend?s eyes.

?Jok, I need you and Noni to do a favor for me. Ma
  11. Healer_Leona Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Alexis has so much on her mind now as it is and hr parents having problems isn't helping.

So Maci left the triplets at the Temple? Where is she going? :( :(
  12. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8
    Yet another wonderful update! =D=
  13. Alexis_Wingstar Force Ghost

star 4
    Healer Leona: Yeah... sometimes though, it helps to focus on someone else's problems other than your own...

Even Maci doesn't know where she's going right now.

VaderLVR64: Thanks. I hope you continue enjoying it. After this story is finally finished, I think I'll be ready to write something more lighthearted!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Master Covtai frowned slightly as he watched Maci race down the corridor. He could sense great fear and confusion emanating from the usually serene ex-jedi. He noticed a knight say something to her fleeing form then watch her as she ran on without slowing or replying. The master walked over to the knight, recognition dawning as he approached. ?Tav, you?re a friend of Maci?s, are you not??

?Yes, master.?

?Do me a favor and catch up to her. I would, but, I am on my way to a council meeting. Try to convince her to come to us.?

Tav bowed and then without further ado he rushed after Maci. By the time he exited the temple, Maci was nowhere in site. He paused for a moment and drew upon the force. Just as he felt a tug to his right, he noticed Maci?s landspeeder. He hopped in and sped in the direction he perceived a strong impression of fear, not even slowing as he went around a corner.

He saw Maci a minute later, running out into an intersection without looking. The driver of a speeder bike swerved to avoid hitting her and lost control, managing to jump clear of the bike before it slammed against a building and exploded.

Oblivious, Maci kept running.

Tav sped past the intersection and passed her. As he swung the speeder around, he stopped it in front of her, and she ran right into it. For just a moment he looked into her wide, panicked eyes. ?Maci, get in! I?m taking you back to the temple.?

He swore un-Jedi-like under his breath when she ran across the street instead. He hopped out of the landspeeder and ran after her. Quickly catching up to her, he seized her arm and swung her around. ?Maci, settle down, it?s me, Tav!?

Maci screamed in terror as she spun around to face her assailant, using the momentum of her turn to place her foot solidly into the towering Tusken?s groin. As the warrior grunted in pain, she held out her hand and levitated his weapon from his belt and it quickly flew into her hand. She did not question why or how a Tusken Raider had gotten a lightsaber as she activated the brilliant golden-hued blade. A desperate fear and anger leant Maci speed as she took several would-be lethal strikes towards the head and midsection, but her attacker was able to evade all her attacks.

This denizen of the Sandpeople kept yelling in his deep guttural speech as he sidestepped, ducked and dodged each blow. Suddenly he struck out with his open hand, slapping Maci hard upon her cheek.

Tears came involuntarily to Maci?s eyes as the smack jerked her head around. Quickly recovering, she gritted her teeth as she turned back to strike her opponent. She stopped in mid-swing however when she saw Tav was standing before her.

?Maci, please stop!? Tav stood ready to dodge yet again.

?Tav?? She whispered. She looked around and saw people watching them. She blinked in confusion as she turned back to her friend. She deactivated the lightsaber as her hands began shaking. ?Tav? I??

?It?s alright, Maci.? He spoke soothingly as he gently took the hilt from her hand and clipped it back onto his belt. ?Come with me back to the temple. The council wishes to speak with you.? He put an arm around her shoulder as he spoke.

Horrified that she had just almost killed her friend, Maci shook her head and backed away. What is happening to me? I have to go away before I hurt someone!

?Maci, you need help, please come with me.? He held out his hand to her.

?Stay away from me, Tav.? She continued backing away, all reason lost in a dank dungeon of fear.

?It?s going to be alright. The council can help you.? He came closer as she backed up into a wall.

?I said stay away!? Maci?s voice rose in panic. ~~Leave me alone
  14. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8
    I can't wait to see what happens next!

=D=
  15. Healer_Leona Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Awww, Maci. :( I wish she had listened to Tav.
  16. Alexis_Wingstar Force Ghost

star 4
    Thank you, VaderLVR64 =)

Healer Leona: Yeah, that would have been the wise choice... but then, not as interesting. :p

Alas, my internet has been denied me because of a billing error, so I'm not sure when I can update this. [face_worried] I am still typing away at this story though, and the big confrontation between Bryont and Darth Anthrax is just around the corner... over there just around that nebula, actually. 8-}
  17. Alexis_Wingstar Force Ghost

star 4
    Wow, it's been over a month since I updated. I hope you all are still interested in reading! I had a writer's block concerning this story and went on to tackle other stories and came back to it. I hope you enjoy it... it's moving slower than I anticipated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple hours later, the meeting adjourned, and Bryont made his way to the quarters assigned to him.

?Master MqCray??

Bryont sighed inwardly as he turned to the person who addressed him, but he remained impassive. ?Yes, lieutenant??

Lieutenant Kembli Skywinder walked up to the towering jedi. ?You don?t remember me, do you??

?You?re Kembli, Maci?s friend who gave us the um...? He blushed as he remembered the wedding gift he and Maci had enjoyed during their honeymoon and cleared his throat. ?Yeah, I remember you. How have you been??

Kembli laughed at his reaction, guessing the reason for his loss of composure. ?I?m alright. Since I?ve been assigned to the second squadron though, I haven?t been able to keep in touch with anyone from the order.? Kembli was a jedi knight who was also a gifted fighter pilot. She had been assigned to the second squadron on board the Hand of Liberty as part of a team of force sensitives. ?How is Maci??

Bryont looked away from her, feeling even more uneasy. ?She? um, I? don?t? know.? He reached out into the force for his wife, longing to feel her sweet touch along their bond, but only received awareness that she was still alive. He could not sense her feelings or anything else. God?s Maci, I miss you! He carefully blocked his feelings from the jedi pilot.

Kembli frowned at his response. ?OK, I get it, there?s something serious going on but it?s none of my business.?

Bryont looked back at her apologetically. ?I??

?It?s alright.? She smiled gently as she placed a hand on his arm. ?Whatever is happening between you, I hope it works out.?

?Thank you.? His throat felt suddenly dry and he swallowed. ?I do too.?

With her hand still on his arm, Kembli suddenly sensed from Bryont not only sorrow, but also an intense concern for Maci. Before she could even think about what she had picked up on, let alone ask him about it, Alexis and Seym joined the two of them. She removed her hand from Bryont?s arm and frowned slightly as she watched his daughter hug him. What has happened to you, Maci? She thought as she saw father and daughter looking at each other. Though no word was said, she could tell they were communicating with each other.

?Could you excuse us, please?? Bryont asked quietly as he turned his emerald gaze back to Kembli.

?Of course,? she bowed, knowing that he and his family were in crises. This mission was to take care of a part of what was wrong which also would safeguard the Republic. ?The Force is with you, Master MqCray. Don?t forget, the jedi are your family, too.?

?Thank you, Kembli.? He bowed slightly as he nodded in acknowledgement.

Kembli bowed slightly, turned, and walked away.

Shortly thereafter, Bryont sat across Alexis and Seym in his quarters.

?How could you leave mom in the state she?s in?? Alexis admonished.

Bryont abruptly stood. ?I did not abandon her!? Bryont was so hurt and outraged he found it hard to breath. He stabbed a finger in Alexis? direction and his voice shook with anger. ?You have no right to judge me. Especially when you don?t know what?s going on!?

He pointed to his chest. ?I love Maci! I?d go through hellfire for her! She is battling some inner darkness that only she can expel. The only way for me to help her is to go on this mission. If I stay behind, her spirit will never be healed! If she never forgives me for going, then so be it. I only want her to be well, and I won?t let you or anyone else make me feel worse than I already do for doing what I must!? He stood there, chest heaving, and glared at his daughter.

?I? I?m sorry! I didn?t mean?? Alexis stopped, not able to say anything. She had stood at the beginning of her father?s tirade. Now she stood there w
  18. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8
    Alexis sat quietly with her hand still on her father?s arm. She could feel the conflict within him, and it hurt more to see his pain than to think of his demise. ?Oh, dad,? she finally whispered and put her arms around him.

Father and daughter held each other in silence, both giving and receiving the comfort both so desperately needed. As one, they reached out to Maci in hopes she would receive comfort as well along their bond.

Awwww. [:D]

Great update! =D=
  19. Healer_Leona Manager Emeritus

star 9
    ?You?re Kembli, Maci?s friend who gave us the um...? He blushed as he remembered the wedding gift he and Maci had enjoyed during their honeymoon and cleared his throat. ?Yeah, I remember you. How have you been??

lol, cute! :D

I'm with Kim on seeing father and daughter mend their rift. [face_love]

Glad to see more here and can't wait for the next post.
  20. Alexis_Wingstar Force Ghost

star 4
    VaderLVR64: Thanks, i'm glad you liked it. :)

Healer_Leona: LOL, I'm glad you liked that little bit. :D

Yeah, I can't have father and daughter as well as husband and wife being apart! It'd be too much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maci drove down to Corruscant?s lower levels and kept driving aimlessly until the landspeeder ran out of power fourteen hours later. At that point, she exited the vehicle and walked on trembling legs, weak, hungry and numb with exhaustion. She did not know where she was going, nor did she really care. Hungry as she was, Maci did not wish to risk going into a restaurant or store to buy food. She feared the order, and perhaps the authorities, were on her tail after she had attacked her friend.

I hope Tav is Ok, she thought. I not only attacked him, I used a dark side power. She shuddered as she remembered seeing the shock and pain etched on her friend?s face. She stumbled down an alleyway devoid of light save an erratically blinking light over the back exit of a rundown eating establishment as her thoughts continued. I can?t let anyone find me. It would be better for everyone if I were dead anyway. I failed everyone: my master, my friends, and my family. What kind of mother am I? I abandoned my children!

The dark thoughts filled her mind, blinding her to the shadowy figure that quietly stalked her.

~*~*~*~*~

All was ready for the Hand of Liberty?s exit from hyperspace over Korriban. Bryont and Seym sat quietly in the troop carrier as they waited. The younger jedi looked with concern at his master, who had dark circles under his eyes and appeared drawn. Seym had brought breakfast to Bryont?s room this morning and insisted on staying there to make sure every bit of it was eaten.

Bryont smiled slightly without looking at Seym. ~~Thank you for your concern, padawan. I?m fine. ~~

~~You?re welcome, Master. ~~ There was a hint of doubt in the boy?s reply, which he confirmed when he added, ~~I can?t help but worry. You haven?t slept since we came aboard. ~~

?How would you know that, unless you haven?t slept either?? Bryont looked over at Seym, and could tell the boy was well rested.

?I don?t have to have stayed awake to sense your restlessness, and, if you?ll forgive me, you look awful.? Seym spoke quietly. ?Along with not sleeping, you haven?t shaved; your eyes are red with circles around them, and your hair??

?Ok, I get the picture.? Bryont interrupted, his annoyance betrayed just how tired he was. The first night onboard the Hand of Liberty, he had tried to sleep, but he had felt something very wrong happen to Maci. He could not tell what it was, but her fear and anger had spiked, then he suddenly felt inexplicably alone, as though their bond had somehow snapped. Since then, he had tried to reach out to Maci, but could not sense her presence at all. She isn?t dead. She can?t be dead. I?d have felt that. He sighed and placed a hand on Seym?s shoulder. ?I promise, as soon as we capture Darth An?Thrax, I?ll take a nice long nap.?

Seym only nodded. I?ve got a bad feeling about this.
  21. Healer_Leona Manager Emeritus

star 9
    ?I promise, as soon as we capture Darth An?Thrax, I?ll take a nice long nap.?

Seriously, that sent a shiver through me. [face_worried]
  22. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8
    ?I promise, as soon as we capture Darth An?Thrax, I?ll take a nice long nap.?

Seym only nodded. I?ve got a bad feeling about this.

[face_worried]

Loved the update. =D=
  23. Alexis_Wingstar Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm sorry for the long absense from this story. I've been debating with myself wether I want to go ahead and finish this as is, or do a rewrite.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.