main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Soul Wars - Local fanfilm needs help (Mobile)

Discussion in 'Archive: Enterprise, AL' started by SavinJhsoe, Apr 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SavinJhsoe

SavinJhsoe Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2004
    Soul Wars ?05 - Release of The Spirit

A gentleman by the name of Craig Brown (a Student Minister in Mobile and a member of the SWS), is looking for costumers in the Mobile area to be in a short fan film that he and his son are heading up for the kids of Student Ministry D-Now weekend in May. They typically do games; have live bands and bible studies in a week long event. This year their theme is Star Wars.

Craig is hoping to do any and all filming of this short fan film within the next 3 weeks time. They want to have this complete and ready for the weekend of the premiere. All the kids will be going to see Episode III on Saturday at their local theater in Mobile, but the fan film will be featured for the kids the day before (Friday).

I would like to ask any and all Star Wars members in the Mobile area that have a costume to please contact Craig if you are interested in helping out with the fan film.

I would like to next ask, that any members with costumes in any location in Alabama who would be interested in helping with the fan film please notify Craig. This is including but not limited to our Birmingham costumers.

Craig is willing to work multiple weekends and weekdays on this which will help in the planning process. This means if there are multiple people interested in helping we all do not need to be there at the same time.

Our last chance to help Craig and the Kids in Mobile is May 14th, so we have from now until the 14th to assist them in anyway we can.

I feel very strong about this awesome project that they are planning and would like to help in any possible way to make this a success for them. They are most interested in having anyone in costume that can come.

They do not have specific preferences other then a possible Stormtrooper. If anyone, ANYONE is interested in helping by being in the fan film in costume or providing props for the fan film to use; please contact Craig at the information below.

Thank you.
    - Justin

(( This was originally posted on the Alabama Star Wars Syndicate forum board ))

Craig Brown
    email: craig@737students.com
    cell # 251-751-4777

2. Sage_Halcyon

Sage_Halcyon Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    Well, we'd love to help out, but as of right now, we're not really a costuming group. Yet, that is. I'm sure we'd love it if we ever got into it. Normally, I'd offer to come out just to help with shooting but I'm just now starting a new job and I have no idea when I'll be home and when I won't. Keep us updated if possible and if a situation arises, I'm sure some of us will be there.

Sage H.

3. Gokuku

Gokuku Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2003
    AS SAGE SAID IF YOU EVER NEED HELP JUST GIVE US A PM OR SOMETHIN...AND WE'LL TRY TO HELP YA!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.