main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Souls Redmption-(Ben/Jysella, Jacen Solo/Darth Caedus, Skywalkers, Solo

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediMike2372, Oct 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMike2372

JediMike2372 Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 2, 2008
    Title: Souls Redemption
    Author: JediMike2372
    Timeframe: AU Set roughly 9-10 years after where Invincible ends-But in my world, it didn't happen
    Charaters: Ben/Jysella, Jacen Solo, Skywalkers, Solos and more
    Summary: Now that would be telling. Just a story that I have been thinking about for a while.

Disclamer: George's swimming pool. I'm just swimming laps.

This is my first fic so please be kind. Constructive criticism greatly appreciated.

The Souls Redmption

Chapter 1

The only thing he knew how to do anymore was destroy himself. And even then, he wasn?t that good at it. He didn?t actively try to hurt himself, but he really didn?t care what happened to himself anymore. It had been like that for the past 5 years. Ever since the day that his family and friends had turned their backs on him. Ben Skywalker was supposed to be the future of the Jedi, but now the only future he sought was his next drink or his next hit of spice. The only thing that Ben wanted was for the pain to end. And if whiskey and spice did the trick, then he was all for it. If only they had listened to him, he would probably be in a much different place than he was in now. He thought back to those last few days before he was exiled from Ossus.

5 years ago

Ben was on top of the world. He had passed his trials and was knighted, and Jysella was back on planet. Since he was now a full knight, he thought about trying to take his relationship with Jysella to a more romantic level. She was already his best friend, so he reasoned that it wouldn?t be that hard. He didn?t want to be like his parents and wait ten years for his feelings to be know to her. As he walked down the temples corridors, he thought he heard voices and one sounded like Jysellas. The other sounded like his former masters. He caught the last part of their conversation.

?So would you like to have dinner with me tonite?? Jacen Solo asked.

?Well, I don?t know. I was supposed to see my parents tonite and I haven?t seen Ben since he was knighted.? Jysella replied.

?Well, I know that your father has a late meeting with the council and your mother made a quick run to the core for your grandfather. And Ben will always be here tomorrow. Besides, I like you and I want to get to know you better.? Jacen said smoothly.

Jysella blushed at Jacen?s comment. ?Ok,? she said. ?I?ll have dinner with you tonite. Where do you want to meet??

?I was thinking that I would pick you up at around 1900 and we could go into the city. There is a new café there that I have been wanting to try out.?

?Sounds good.? Replied Jysella. ?See you then.?

Ben could not believe what he was hearing. He knew that Jacen had a relationship with Tenel Ka and that they had a daughter together. That relationship was a secret though. So was his daughter. As far as anyone knew, Jacen and Tenel Ka were just good friends. But Ben knew differently. Plus, Jacen knew his feelings for Jysella. He watched Jysella turn and leave with a soft smile on her face. He had to get to her before she met with Jacen. Plus he had to talk to Jacen. He wanted to know what was going on. ?No time like the present? he thought to himself.

?Jacen.? Ben said as he rounded the corner.

?Ben. How long have you been standing there?? Jacen asked.

?Long enough. What are you doing? I thought you had a relationship with Tenel Ka?? Ben asked.

?Of course I do.? Jacen replied. ?But I don?t see her as often as I like and my bed does get a little lonely at night.? Jacen said with a smirk.

?But Jysella? You know how I feel about her!?

?Ben, Ben, Ben. Jysella can still be your friend. I would never have her alienate you like that. Besides, I felt the thrill coming off of her when I asked her to dinner. I think she wants more to happen. If she does, who am I to deny it?

?You don?t care about her. You just see her as a conquest. I won?t let you get away with using her like that. She will know the truth.? Ben said furiously.

?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.