Soundtrack tomorrow

Discussion in 'Providence, RI' started by OldjediMasterYoda, May 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OldjediMasterYoda Jedi Master

star 1
    Is anyone else foaming at the mouth in anticipation of the soundtrack ?? I cannot wait
  2. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    I already have it on my computer, so I'm not in a super rush to buy it in the store (though I definitely will, eventually). ;)
  3. DarthMoby Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm telling Metallica............
  4. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    At least I got it in a way that isn't monitored by the evil RIAA and MPAA spies. I had to stop downloading TV episodes that I cannot legally acquire otherwise because Paramount caught me twice and got me in trouble with MIT's internet security. Grr. Yeah, I know what I was doing was technically still illegal, but geez, don't they have better things to do? It's not like I was downloading movies that are in theaters or available on DVD, or even TV episodes that I could otherwise buy on DVD. Grr.

Downloading to me has never been a substitute for buying the CD or DVD of the media. Just a temporary fix. I'm very glad I'm not one of the many MIT students that are currently facing RIAA lawsuits. I stopped downloading music through popular P2P services a long time ago. :p

That's enough from me. Point is, I'll still buy the soundtrack. I'm just not in a rush, so it can wait until I have more money. :)
  5. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm just not in a rush, so it can wait until I have more money.
    Being a college student with little money is annoying isn't it
  6. Dex1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Them's the hazard's of having to go online thru a firewall.
    I had the music for a few weeks before too. It's a given I was going to buy it day of release and the bonus DVD didn't hurt either! I would have paid just for that after watching it.
    I only d/l stuff that I can't actually buy for the most part. I get some TV shows but it's only if I can't see it here (Dr Who) or I missed it. I watch em and delete em.
    It's not like I'm screwing them out of money. The cable bill is the same every month no matter what I watch anyway. And the commercials are always FF over when I'm watching them. What's the big difference if I tape a show or download it? Probably the fact that no one is sharing their tapes with thousands of other people.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.