main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Source Books

Discussion in 'Literature' started by ForceHeretic, Jul 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForceHeretic

ForceHeretic Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 8, 2002
    I keep seeing people refer to source books on the boards and I'd like to know what exactly they are (e-books or published) and where i could find some. Some seem like I'd really enjoy them but I have no idea as to where to look

Thanks in advance

2. LordShimrra

LordShimrra Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2003
    You can find them at Border's and places like that. I believe they are for the RPG, although I could be mistaken. I've looked at them before and there's a lot of cool artwork in them. Like in the NJO Sourcebook it has artwork of the voxyn.

3. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    RPG Sourcebooks.

4. ForceHeretic

ForceHeretic Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 8, 2002
  5. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    Basically, sourcebooks are RPG books that provide information and gaming material related to Star Wars in general or to certain books or comics. Dark Force Rising and Dark Empire are examples of sourcebooks relating to books or comics while most of the Galaxy Guides were a little more generalized. Sourcebooks also add information you wouldn't normally get from reading the books or comics. Or watching the movies.

6. FTeik

FTeik Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 7, 2000
    But sometimes they also screw up royally, what causes a lot of confusion, if not discord among the fans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.