main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

South East South Region - RSA

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Lightsabre, Dec 5, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lightsabre

Lightsabre Fan Force Founder star 4 VIP

Nov 12, 1999
    Hey gang,

Just wanted to let you know that the new Regional Support Admin(RSA) for the South Region is "Hama-Ryu Kinnebi". He is located in Nashville and has been a very active member there and elsewhere at Fanforce. He's enthusiastic and great to work with, please help me welcome him on board!

He will be in charge of this General Discussion forum as well as responsible for serving the needs of the South Region cities. Any questions that you may have concerning Fanforce in the South should be addressed to him.

Welcome Hama-Ryu!!!

2. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Thanks, Lightsabre. I appreciate the opportunity.

It'll take me a little while to kinda get the feel for the other forums here in the South, but I look forward to seeing what goes on in the region. I'm glad to be here and get in on the ground floor for the time when we get to see the Episode II trailer hits the big screen (I'll enjoy the good nights' rest I'm getting in the meantime).

I look forward to working with all of you in the forum.

3. Darth Sin

Darth Sin Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 14, 1999
    Hama-Ryu, I am looking forward to conversing with you, and hope to meet you someday in person! :)

Darth Sin!

4. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Darth Sin,
    It's good to hear from you. Hey, who knows? Huntsville and Nashville aren't too far apart. If you're ever planning to be in the area, drop me a note in the Nashville forum.

5. elanrai

elanrai Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 6, 2000
    Hey Darth Sin, if you are ever in the area (Nashville) and want to team up with us on our SW fan film, let me know. We would love to have more members in the film. Later!

6. Darth Sin

Darth Sin Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 14, 1999
    Count me in!

Darth Sin!

7. Lightsabre

Lightsabre Fan Force Founder star 4 VIP

Nov 12, 1999
    Darth Sin, how you been? I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years! Go Sooners!

8. elanrai

elanrai Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 6, 2000
    Hey Lightsabre,

I had a pretty good one. I think I received a ton of DVD's for Christmas. And, I have watched maybe 2 of them so far. HAHAHA... what all did you get?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.