SOUTHEAST FANFORCE CON

Discussion in 'Augusta, GA' started by bluestarwizard, Jan 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluestarwizard Jedi Youngling

star 1
    This thread is to see who would be interested in attending a get together for just southeastern fanforce chapters. Right now it appears that six flags in Atlanta is the prime choice, and they will probably be shooting for a May-June date. I know we've discussed dragon con also, and attending both of them may be a little to much on the financial side. Just post what you think. :)
  2. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    For those who would like to see how the Southeast FF get-together discussion in the Southeast Regional Discussion forum is progressing, go [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=9563082&replies=72]here[/link].

Please give bluestarwizard your thoughts on the subject, as it will help him and the other cities' chapter reps plan this event.

Thanks! :D
  3. Malz4JESUS Jedi Knight

star 5
    Cool!

I forgot about the FF Con! :eek:

I don't know...I think that one would be cool (FF con) to see TFNer's! :D

God bless!

<3-malz
  4. JediPrincessKas Jedi Master

star 5
    I definitely think the Southeast FanForce Convention would be awesome. Especially since it's at Six Flags. :D I would definitely make the trip out there (It's only about 45 minutes), and it would give me a chance to meet the FFers from Atlanta, and see the Augustan Raiders again. :D Finally, people who will ride the rides with me! :p I don't know much about Dragon Con.... :confused:
  5. Malz4JESUS Jedi Knight

star 5
    Finally, people who will ride the rides with me!

I will! :D I love amusement parks! :D I've only been there once and then I was like 7-10 (I have a very bad memory...or I just don't remember when stuff happened...)

Dragon*Con looked pretty neat, but I think seeing a bunch of people from here would be cool too! :D
  6. SamakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan

star 4
    If your thinkin about makin me ride them Kas then Uh-uh! :p
    I am too scaredness :p
  7. Malz4JESUS Jedi Knight

star 5
    With me and Kas and all of the SE FanForces, you're riding whatever we tell you too!!! ;)

:p
  8. JediPrincessKas Jedi Master

star 5
    You got it, Malz! :D Sammi, I WILL get you on the Superman! One of the best rides there. Come on, it'll be fun. You can trust me. :D

JPK
  9. Malz4JESUS Jedi Knight

star 5
    Yup! :D

*You will ride whatever we tell you too*

10. January_2003 Jedi Youngling

I can take you both...
    piece of cake.. :p
    "they wont get me without a fight"

Thread Status: