Southern California Fanforce Beach Day Resources - Post what ye be bringing!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Miana Kenobi, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    [face_sick]

How Big is the EZ up? If you bring it to our meeting this weekend I could chuck it into my Escape.
  2. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    What can I say? It's my drug of choice!
  3. Lowbacca_1977 Force Ghost

star 6
    i should add.... if i'm not there, i'm not bringing soda. i'm trying to get a confirmationy thing on a way to get there soon though
  4. me-gonk Force Ghost

star 4
    I have to check with the hubby to make sure we're good that day but it sounds like a ton of fun!
    If we do go it'll be me, my husband Jon and our 2 kids.
    Are there any other kids going right now? Mine are 2 and 5. I can bring some things for the kids if we are able to make it.
    It'd be great to meet the lot of you. We've got to move soon, Jon's now working in Woodland Hills so the commute from Escondido is a killer.
    I'll know for sure probably by Friday, maybe Thursday depending on if he gets an earlier flight(away on travel).
  5. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Wooohoo, got a Pirates beach towel!
  6. Lowbacca_1977 Force Ghost

star 6
    thats it, i'm brining a towel to top that
  7. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Bring it on! :p
  8. Lowbacca_1977 Force Ghost

star 6
    begun, this towel war has
  9. MasterBarkeep3633 Jedi Knight

star 2
    This is Happening where Again ? Huntington Beach ? Is that past Anahime, Because if so I'll either need a ride up or I can't make it...(My truck can only make it to Anahime, ay best)
    JERMS/TK-3633
  10. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    It's west of Anaheim, Jerms. Just off of the 405 (or the toll road which is nicer).
  11. MasterBarkeep3633 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Can someone give me an address on that ? (Maybe a burger joint right buy it so I can Yahoo map it, see if my Truck can make it..)
    JERMS/TK-3633
  12. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    It's near the corner of PCH and Beach, once you get to the Beach Blvd entrace, just go right, to the city side of the beach
  13. crazybirdman Force Ghost

star 4
    I'll have a few games and prizes. Maybe one for the best beach towel? [face_thinking]

I'm not bringing my kids, mostly because I don't have any. But everyone is welcome to bring their friends and family. :D
  14. MasterBarkeep3633 Jedi Knight

star 2
    All I know about Anahime is where Disneyland it... how's that ? Heh... (It's not past 6 flags, is it ? Cause for some reason my friend said Huntington beach was PAST 6 Flags)

Also, Are Bonfires allowed there ? To they have pits for them ?
    JERMS/TK-3633
  15. Jedi-Loreen Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, they have fire pits there.

Your friend is sadly misdirected. Six Flags is about 60 miles north, up the 5, from there!
  16. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Just keep driving west until you hit the water. :p

I've not been down there before so dunno what a local zip code for the area would be.
  17. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    About what time did you guys want to get there?
  18. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Me be there from between 10/11 Am to help CBM secure the spot.
  19. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    If I can drag Tony's lazy butt out of bed, we'll try to be there around the same time. :)
  20. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Who's Tony? The Tiger? That's be Grreeaaatt![face_laugh]
  21. Lowbacca_1977 Force Ghost

star 6
    have to talk to a friend thats going with me about when to leave timewise. i'd expect me to be there noonish or later. i've got quite the journey
    its not like he has to be awake.
  22. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    He'll sleep the entire way there. :p
  23. Lowbacca_1977 Force Ghost

star 6
    strap him to the roof. it'll be great when he wakes up
  24. MasterBarkeep3633 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I can not make it to this beach bon fire of Fun-ness...:_| work won't let me have Sunday or saterday off.. only tight (Wednsday, which means Tusday night for all of you)... so I cam going to Throw an imprompto beach Bonfire down at Bellmont Park in San Deigo ( In the Bay accross from the Rollercoster in Pacific Beach in case any one doesn't know there that is..) ... Any one who can't go saterday is welcome to join me in the ritual of burning things at the beach... [face_devil]
    This is NOT a Counter to the Saterday thing[face_shame_on_you] , I just really wanna burn stuff and tonight is my only night off, So if you Just wanna come on down[face_praying] , look for my White Truck with the Decepticon Logo and "I break for Wookies" Bummersticker and join me... I got Soda, anbd wood...That's it...
    Sorry I can't make it, hope the rest of you have fun... welcome aboard to all who can make it to my thing down there... I'll be getting down there about 4 or 5, maybe 3 at the earliest.. Hope to see SOMEONE there... heh...=P~
    JERMS/TK-3633
  25. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.