main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

So CO Southern Holiday Party

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Mistress, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    Well, if Mac brings one and you bring one and I get one that should work. [face_mischief]

2. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    That'll be enough for 14 people? o_O

I think all the kids are at the 'I luv pizza' stage. :p

3. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    hhhmmmm. I guess I hadnt thought that far ahead. Let me think a bit and get right back to you. [face_thinking]

4. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Yeah, I am thinking pizza might not work. All those kids, messy eating...*shudder*

I suppose we could lock them in the kitchen to eat. [face_thinking]

5. RubberDuckTape

Oct 27, 2003
    Throw down a tarp..they'll be FINE.

:D

6. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002

lol, I suppose.

So you think we need more than one pizza for the kids?

7. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    if we are looking at getting more than three do we want to change from the take and bake? at least for a couple? otherwise we are gonna be baking pizzas for a long time.

8. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002

Yes. Absolutely. I was thinking perhaps Little Caesars? Its down the street and its ready now...and its cheap. I doubt any of the younglings are connoisseurs yet, so I dont see it being a problem. Lets see what Rachel thinks.

9. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Little Caesars was so this morning...now I am obsessed with the six cheese pizza at papa johns. It looks so yummy. =P~

10. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jun 27, 2002
    turns out i have to work on saturday and sunday. i wont get off til 5. want me to drop some cash monies off to ya saturday evening so you can get the food? i dont want to make anyone wait to munch.

11. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002

cash monies? hellz yeah!![face_mischief] :p

lol, sure Mac...just give me a call or pm and let me know when you will stop by. Thanks! :*

12. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jun 27, 2002
    change in plans again. i will now have sunday off. so i will arrive with pizzas at 4.

13. RubberDuckTape

Oct 27, 2003
    I'm confused now by the pizzas. Are we still picking one up, or should we just throw some cash at the problem and hope it resolves itself?

:D

14. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002

I dont know...I pm'ed JKB for clarification.

will let you know as soon as I do. :D

btw, any thoughts on what you would like as far as beverages? I have water and milk...and pepsi.

15. RubberDuckTape

Oct 27, 2003
    I have packets of Hot cocoa and a bag of mini marshmellows.... maybe clear kool-aid for the kids? :D Or some capri-suns. I think I'll be going to sam's before then, so I can bring a box or so.

16. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002

if you could bring a box of capri suns, that would be wonderful! I think Bean has two left or so, slim pickens. [face_whistling]

I have a bag of minimarshmallows as well...and the little bags I have for the kids are sugar full. [face_devil]

17. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Per Mac, he is bringing a sausage pizza and a cheese pizza from Little Caesars. I will call Rachel later tonight and coordinate operation chicken pizza.

Is there any interest in adult beverages?

18. Reya

Reya Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 28, 2007
    [:D] Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

I miss you guys...

19. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Merry Christmas, Reya. [:D]

This is today! I am headed to the store for last minute supplies. See you guys in a few hours!

20. RubberDuckTape

Oct 27, 2003
    I baked a few dozen cookies last night, but for some reason while the tops of one panfull are pretty enough to be in a cooking show, the bottoms are black. I think my oven is out to get me. At least the others turned out only 'darkish' on the bottom, and by the time I did the kiss cookies, I used the insulated pan. o_O

Depending on how much I feel like moving today, I may try again on a few cookies. I spent 4 hours yesterday shopping and battling crowds, then came home and baked, made candles and then made dinner almost at 9. I think I fell asleep on the couch for a few hours and I'm still beat. :p

I only finished half the 'handmade' gifts I wanted to, so some kids may be getting theirs after Christmas, if they really want one :p

21. RubberDuckTape

Oct 27, 2003
    Great fun was had by all [face_dancing]