main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Southern Oregon represent?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jaya_Jedi, Jul 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaya_Jedi

Jaya_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 13, 2001
    yes...no? I see lots of Portlanders (which is ironic because after my whole S.Oregon life I lived in Portland last year and wasn't involved here at all) but not a lot near the border! Where is everyone?

And on an unrelated sidenote which you've probably all discussed...who went to the SW thing at OMSI?

EDIT:
    After checking out a couple other threads I see location has been covered. Oops. Classic "look before you post" lesson. I don't see a delete option though?

2. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    I think there are a few people from Southern Oregon, but most are in the Portland area. In the past, Portland and Willamette valley members have gotten together periodically but things are a bit slow right now. But feel free to post all you want, any topic. We need a little more activity around here.

P.S. you are welcome to sign the OFF survey, the sticky at the top, and become an "official" OFF member.

3. Lufta Shif

Lufta Shif Jedi Master star 2

May 31, 2000
    I am from Southern Oregon! Klamath Falls to be exact. :)

4. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    Yes.... we need more interaction on this forum. It is way too quiet around here. Come on, I only work 8 hours of the day. Do you know how much of that time is spent sitting behind a computer checking email and other messages? Answer: almost all of it. Come on people, you wouldn't want my life to be boring, would you??? :D

- Bill

5. SithLord_Danny

SithLord_Danny Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 25, 2007
    Hey, guys! I'm proud to say that I'm another Southern Oregonian from the small town of Grants Pass! I'm pretty new to these forums and to Oregon, having moved in from Cali. over the summer.

6. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    Hi, SithLord Danny !!! Welcome to the OFF. It's great to have another Souther. If you want, sign the OFF survey (the sticky on top) and get Grants Pass on our list.

7. SithLord_Danny

SithLord_Danny Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 25, 2007
    Thanks. Will do.;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.