Southern WV Fan Force

Discussion in 'Clarksburg/Bridgeport, WV' started by brown_eyed_jedi, Oct 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brown_eyed_jedi Jedi Padawan

Ok people from the south, we need at least three requests to have a board, and if we get the board then we need to have at least three meetings with at least three people. Anyone interested?
  2. rgjedi01 Jedi Padawan

Yes. It would be great if we could get our own group started. Nothing against our Clarksburg neighbors, just alot closer for some of us. Though someday I actually might make it up there for one of their meetings. Haven't yet...

Robin
  3. escaping_autumn Jedi Padawan

it would be nice to have something closer to the south even if i do have to drive about an hour or an hour and a half. we do need a group for the lower half definatly. i think it would help all the groups as a whole to get new members in new parts.
  4. Zoomer Jedi Knight

star 1
    It would be great fun to have some our southern neighbors at one the meetings here. Even though it is a long way to drive, we'd enjoy meeting all of you.
  5. billowney Jedi Padawan

I am interested. I live near Charleston.
  6. LonelyJensaarai Jedi Padawan

I know I'd certainly be interested. It always seems the clubs spring up at least 3 hours drive from us Southern WV folk. :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.