main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Southwest Region Camping Trip

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by VoidDancer, Mar 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    The Phoenix and Denver FanForces are getting together in the hills of Alamosa, Colorado for a weekend of camping during the 1st week of august this summer. This is open to all Southwest Region Fan Force members plus their friends and family. Commander Choad of Phoenix has property there and we'll have a full field kitchen setup for everybody.

We'll workout fine details later, but this is a general invite and we're looking for people who can make it. Please post any questions.

2. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    Sounds interesting. My only issue would be, of course, transportation. And security. Had a bad experience on a camping trip once . . .

Dana

3. VoidDancer

Feb 13, 2002
    Security is going to be a bunch of Phoenix fan forcers with the training, experience, and attitude problems to make sure that nothing happens to our friends in the southwest region :D

Actually there is going to be no "formal" securty force per se. What are you concerned about that you'd like to have addressed ? Theft, outsiders causing problems for our groups, fan force members causing problems ?

4. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    People lurking around the tents at three in the morning, running their fingers along the side and whispering to themselves. That kind of thing. Had that happen, freaked me out.

Dana

5. VoidDancer

Feb 13, 2002
    Well...

I can't guarantee that won't happen...there are alot of people with evil senses of humor. I can make a point of saying not bugging anybody who doesn't want to be. I know for Phoenix and Denver, the people are good enough to respect that. From what I've seen the other people in the Southwest are just as good so it shouldn't be a problem.

6. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    you should come, it will be fun.its sucha great group, and they will all be respectful. also drop by our boards and get to know us. we like people coming in :D

7. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    This is sounding like a lot of fun. Am I correct in assuming that families are welcome as well?

8. VoidDancer

Feb 13, 2002
    Families and friends are welcome, just warn them who they're going to run into :)

We've got a couple of threads with discussion on this....

One in Phoenix

One in Denver

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.