main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spéculations, Episode III, "La Grande Bataille".

Discussion in 'France' started by ludsidious, May 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oryx-I

Oryx-I Force Ghost star 6

Oct 2, 2000
    Mais attention ! Je veux des scénars au moins dignes du DA Batman !

2. MARCOLAS

MARCOLAS FF France North CR - FanForce Logo Designer star 6

Apr 3, 2001
    You may have seen the report on AICN about an animated series based on the Clone Wars being in the works between Lucasfilm and the Cartoon Network. Our independent sources checked into this rumor and confirmed that it is, in fact, true. Our source was able to add a little bit more info to AICN's report. It turns out that Lucasfilm created a pilot episode of the series and took it to the Cartoon Network recently for a pitch meeting. Our source was not yet able to find out who created the pilot episode, find out who wrote it, or find out what the Cartoon Network's response to the meeting was.

Now we venture into our own personal speculation. If Lucasfilm created the pilot episode in-house, that would indicate it was most likely computer animated. So could we expect this Clone War series to be entirely CG? Possibly. More to come....

3. Oryx-I

Oryx-I Force Ghost star 6

Oct 2, 2000
    Ca se précise, les enfants ! Tout ça n'est plus du domaine du fantasme...

4. MARCOLAS

MARCOLAS FF France North CR - FanForce Logo Designer star 6

Apr 3, 2001
    Tu ne crois pas si bien dire

It seems that they are not in advance talks for the CLONE WARS, they've signed the deal. It's done. Complete... A Sure Thing.
    The format will be serialized shorts to keep with the Star Wars Serial motif. These will not be half hour adventures, but more in the line of short films. These animated shorts will play inbetween two regular half hour cartoons in a fixed slot.
    Genndy Tartakovsky (SAMURAI JACK fame) will produce - and the early development designs have evidently been pretty close to SAMURAI JACK in style, thus far, but currently they are in the middle of a whole new set of designs, so my source at the Cartoon Network isn't sure exactly how it'll come out, just the path they've been on thus far.
    I'll stay on this series like mayo on peanut butter!

Source AICN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.